Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is there a need for an Asian Man’s Pick Up Guide?

Is there a need for the Asian Man’s Pick Up Guide?

• I’m Asian and I vote Yes!

Votes: 51 28.8%
  • I’m Asian and I vote No!

Votes: 27 15.3%
  • I’m non-Asian and I vote Yes!

Votes: 16 9.0%
  • I’m non-Asian and I vote No!

Votes: 34 19.2%
  • I don’t give a flying ****.

Votes: 49 27.7%

• Total voters

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pickup is pickup. So hell no. Even around my college campus I see a lot of Asian guys getting laid.

chinwaggler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with what someone said earlier. This thread is going to be an outlet for Asians to moan about it... but that's because they do not realise they are different.

I'm not racist, I'm Asian (Chinese). But I was born in England so I'm accustomed to western culture and fashions, trends, and pretty much all my friends are english.

Now, these differences. If you ask some white girls about it, they will say they are not confident, their body shape is unattractive etc. I look at other asians, most of them are wearing thick glasses, all have exactly the same hair, and are either overweight or skinny. And personally I find the clothes that Asian guys & girls wear revolting...

I wear western clothes, go to the gym, don't wear glasses and I'm confident in myself. My hair is just brushed to the side at the moment, and I get a lot of looks from women..

Asian's should not pick up girls any different to westerners, they should accustom themselves to what western women want, that's all.