Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is there a need for an Asian Man’s Pick Up Guide?

Is there a need for the Asian Man’s Pick Up Guide?

• I’m Asian and I vote Yes!

Votes: 51 28.8%
  • I’m Asian and I vote No!

Votes: 27 15.3%
  • I’m non-Asian and I vote Yes!

Votes: 16 9.0%
  • I’m non-Asian and I vote No!

Votes: 34 19.2%
  • I don’t give a flying ****.

Votes: 49 27.7%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Can I join your club? Me Asian too! :cool:

BlaKTooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
unless your guide says "ASIANS ARE THE SAME AS EVERYBODY ELSE SO DONT DOUBT YOUR SEXYNESS", its useless.

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am an asian but I dont see any point to this thread ? or having an asian guide. Women are women at the end of the day regardless of what race they are. I believe we are all children of the world :D.

You are what you think, its a reflection of you.

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a lot of white women dont like us asian men :(

but who gives a **** when the asian women is more horny in bed and tighter too :D :crackup:

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone pointed out this Asian forum to me on my blog. It's guys like these who are so fu.cking BEYOND AFC it boggles the mind. Not only are they racked with chump-ism and one-itis, but they're also full of rage and social insecurity. You can barely find one single good thread.

I mean, if you're still learning the game and fighting these limiting beliefs, DON'T go to this forum. It'll just make you depressed.
http://www.thefighting44s.com/discussion/viewforum.php?f=5

Contrast this the AskMen relationship forum. Yeah, you've got some chumps, but you've still got guys learning and applying themselves in the dating game.
http://www.askmen.com/message_boards/index.html

ChenCristos

Don Juan
Reaction score
i checked out the fighting 44 forum...man it kinda reaks of negativety but at the same time I kinda like it for entertainment. I guess the main issues on that forum are hate for asiaphiles and also how asian guys turn gay when white guys steal away asian girls....

its cool seeing some hapanese representing in there though- imma join

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got this e-mail from a fellow Asian player out in Berlin. He just moved there from America and is seriously loving the European women.

Anyhow, I just got back home after a 2 hour make-out session with a German girl at a hip hop club. Gorgeous green-eyed Berliner with a body to kill for. Could not f-close her unfortunately, but I learned 3 HUGE lessons tonight from the black guys who literally hit the place every night.

Even though I've been averaging a lay a week, I now realize that I'm letting opportunities slip by EVERY time I go out here. First, I ignore IOIs [Indicators Of Interest] of 6s and 7s...this is a mistake because I'm coming home empty-handed when I could be getting a ONS pretty much one out of every two nights I go out.

Finally, the black guy I 'winged' with spontaneously as he and I tongued down a 2-set of German girls said something interesting to me:"German girls like Asian guys. You will do really well."

He seemed almost envious of our position as being 'exotic' and unique.Tonight was an eye-opened. I need to be WAY more physical and aggressive, and just FORGET about them speaking English or not speaking English. It's definitely ON.

-MalandroPUA

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I definitely think that it is harder for Asian men to meet white women. Let us face it, white women view themselves as the pick of the crop. Every one wants to date them, white guys, black guys, brown guys, asian guys etc.. etc.. They have their choice of men. Now, if you are an Asian guy that displays non Asian tendencies and you try to blend in with the dominant culture your chance of picking up white women is much higher.

Having said that, there are many, many very cute Asian girls out there that only date Asian guys. So, why should you care so much for the white girls? If they don't want to date Asian guys, tell them to take a walk.

There is prejudice in society. And it is reflected in every sphere, including society. A white guy who says Asian guys have the same chances as white guys does not know what he is talking about. It is not impossible for Asian guys to meet white women, but yes IT IS HARDER. I am not Asian, but I am Indian and I have to face many of the same prejudices that Asian guys do, soimetimes even more so.

Lost In the Seas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
racism is always there as long as our skin colors r different, and we have different mother languages, different culture etc. it has always been and will continue to be on this earth, let's face it.

Ghaleon_farstrider

Reaction score
my opinion

well i will have to agreed that it is harder in general for an asain guy to get with a white girl, but i will have to say that it is not impossible. I got hit on couple times by drunken sluts(not a good thing but it shows that white girl do go for asian guy), and usually girls do received well when i am being a man, the problem with me is more like i wasnt persistant enough. But come on at the end it is all about inner game, the way i look at it is being an asain will make you not as appealing, which is sorta like being average looking is not as attractive as the good looking guys.(so maybe to asian girl you are 8 but to a white girl you are 6) At the end if they are ignorant enough to just look at you as an asain, then that mean they are probably not the kinda material that you wanna hold on to anyhow? and if you are just looking for ONS there are plenty of drunk girls out there. I guess what i am really trying to say is who gives a **** what they think, if they dont like you, next them, It is true that being asian = people mgiht treat you differently, and occasionally you get those unavoiable asian jokes, but hey such is life. plus you can always back fire them for their ignorant.

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
FR: Late Night Party

Picture of girls included...

Just got back, it's around 5:30am.

NaturalJJ and I hit up S***'s, the only thing going on Wednesday. Ended up meeting an actor friend of his (NaturalJJ has a small part in an indy film that's being filmed in the Big D). His girlfriend is the manager of S***'s. His Game was pretty much toast that night.

I saw three separate groups of girls that I had Gamed. Heck, I was reopening them with the most random ****. "Hey, I have a SERIOUS question to ask you guys. Give it some thought before you answer... Who would you rather take home? Batman or Spiderman?" Invariably, all the girls would answer Batman (ie money, looks, etc).

One pretty blonde girl (made up stripper name "Titty Dazzle") that I had talked to at O*** and befriended her fat photographer buddy, had in fact playfully slapped me for no random reason other than she was drunk. I reopened her and pulled her and her buddy to sit with the three of us guys while I went back and regamed some of the girls.

We got invited back to her place after meeting her three girlfriends, all cute and two of them SERIOUSLY stacked. So we think it's on. Two of the girls drive us back to the apartment where the pretty blonde calls up some of her friends to bring some party favors over...

cinephile

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting Question

Part of the problem that some people may be having is not so much a question of race but of culture. Race is something you can't help, you are just born into it. Culture though is something that you can adapt too.

The attitude that white women don't want nuthing but but white meat is false. It is just you have to give them the package in the context of their culture. A real simple example is language. If you can't communicate with them effectively, you probably are not going to get laid. It is very possible that it is not so much what you are trying to communicate to them is wrong ( Masculinity, ****y/Funny, Kino, whatever you base your game on) but they don't understand how you are communicating.

You need to adapt your game to context you are working in. This can be dificult for those other societies because they don't know all the lttle mannerism that can throw you off.

seroph

Don Juan
Reaction score
interesting

very interesting idea. i'm pretty new to all of this stuff.. mm rising 2nd year in college. asian and 19 years old.

i personally havent had problems with white girls in high school. maybe they were attracted to 'intelligence' and school popularity. i have no idea.

i understand what all of you have said.. that using ethnicity as an excuse is unacceptable. i agree. but i also agree that it's slightly harder to get a white girl as an asian guy.

so. in either case, i'd like to see read whatever you have to write so please write it if you get a chance.

thanks.

Eddie

Don Juan
Reaction score
the author of this topic is just making an issue out of a non-issue. i'm a guy of mixed breed...my dad's an Indian and my mom's Irish. my facial features have shades of both my parents and i have my gang of friends some of 'em are "whites", asians, blacks etc. i've never seen anyone of one race having a problem with white chicks. its all in ur mind. when you appraoch a gal(white, black,blue, brown, purple ....or whatever)..if the thought of you being of a particular ethnicity being a disadvantage is riding in your head, it somehow shows(maybe subliminally or something).

besides that, the obvious reasons that many of the other posters have mentioned are also of merit...such as dressing yourself, body language, Hair cut/grooming, way of talking etc.
if your an asian doesnt mean that you gotta look, talk, walk and act like the typical asian kid when you're here in the west.

PS. if my father(an indian) could marry an irish american(my mom) back in the late 70's, this whole talk of having a different DJ bible for asians here in the 21st century is just Bull****. :)

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
LR: Two dates, same time... what to do...
So it's a Saturday afternoon and I'm chilling, looking forward to a night of fun and Gaming.

Then I think to myself, would I rather be Gaming the meat market or hooking up on a date?

Just for ****s and giggles, I text msg 5 girls ("Hey, what's up?") that I had closed previously in the week. Some of them I had talked to on the phone and some that never called back.

Two girls call me up. One was a cute little Latina who had flaked on me previously, but we set up to hang out again tonight. Another blonde girl, we'll call her KirsteyDurnst because of her resemblance (plus enhanced breasts) also calls up right after I get done talking with the Latina, and we set up also to hang out at a totally different venue at the same exact time.

Hmmm. Two dates, one night. What to do, what to do...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is retarded. Why do you think you need to do this?? The stuff on this site is for any man to use. I dont know how your gonna make something "for asian men" i just dont understand. We're all people here, but i guess you gotta love the segregation.

Xysen

Don Juan
Reaction score
To even think that you need a separate guide for Asian Men is retarded. Everything is the exact same, there is no need to change anything. It's not just asians which have the problems, all types of races have the insecurities.

Delta Male

Don Juan
Reaction score
^Exactly

JT I like your style, but there's really no significant difference between Asian guys and other guys unless you make it a difference in your head. Xysen and I are both Asian, and we learned our game from Woodhaven and Dimtiri, who are both white. You don't do anything significant different if you're Asian.

-Dan

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JT, I can see exactly what you are saying about feeling the pressure of the majority when you are a minority. It does feel like we have to work harder to get to the same place as some white guy.

However, that we have to work harder isn't true. It just feels like it is. Once a man truly embraces his inner game, and shows SUCCESS in life, the color of your skin or country of your father doesn't matter. All that matters is the confidence you carry and the dominance you command. That's assuming you're in a larger city without any racial animosity.

You said that you grew up in the southern states which is very preducial. I grew up in a very preducial town as well. The problem then is not your game but the blatant ignorance of everyone else. You could be as good looking as Johnny Depp and as charismatic as Jesus but it wouldn't matter because of your name and your blood. The best advice I could give to any minority who lives in a bigoted place is to MOVE! It's the best decision I've ever made, and in those cases it is the only option.

Once that is done, the playing field is level.