Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is she gaming me?

afc_recovering

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was hanging out with this girl regularly and hooking up but I saw myself becoming her 'backup' plan as she was looking for other guys. She got hammered and made out with some guy so I just ended things. In past experiences girls have always crawled back to me so that is what I expected her to do. The truth is she has treated it exactly like I would if I was her and this damn girl is starting to get into my head.

At first she messaged me saying that she felt bad but was angry wihow I treated the situation (didn't talk to her about it, just stopped talking to her) I just laughed at her and she eventually stopped talking.

I continued ignoring her for about 2 weeks and to my surprise she didn't try to contact me when eventually she messaged me appologizing and hoping I could come to her 19th birthday in a couple days. I agreed that I would go since it was another one of my friends birthdays anyways.

Since then she has initiated conversation 3 times since and 2 of the times she started the convo but then kinda went silent and 1 time I said I had to go after just a few minutes.

In the conversations she has dropped lines about how she has been really busy etc. How can I turn this into an f buddy relationship?

thanks guys

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well yeah, she's gaming you (I think you know this).

The reason she's not 'coming back to you' is because you reacted exactly like she expected; you reacted negatively when she hooked up with this dude.

Unless you've got a title with a girl these days, you can't be getting negative when they hook up with other guys. You simply stop talking to her, no explanations. By showing your anger she knows that you had time invested in her, so she sees that she can get you back anytime now.

If you were not to react then she would have wondered to herself 'hmm does afc_recovering really care about me? Maybe I'll ask him to hangout again to see.'

How do you make her an f-buddy? I think you know the answer to your question. Stop talking to her, see other women and when she comes back don't let yourself get emotionally involved. And lastly don't fault her for hooking up with other dudes if you guys aren't in a relationship.

afc_recovering

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's pretty clear that the best thing to do is to keep my distance and let her think she's 'gaming me' and then eventually transform her into a fvck buddy, just avoiding entering a relationship.

How should I handle her birthday coming up (Tuesday) at the bar keeping in mind we haven't seen each other for a while or had a meaningful convo since January?

I'm predicting this girl is going to try to makeout with me etc, but I feel like if I give in too soon she will regain her ego and I will again be the back-up option whom she loves to cuddle but won't fvck.

I need a way to turn her down, but letting her believe she 'has a chance.' I don't want to take her back so soon and will try gaming other girls.

Any advice / lines to use in case she

A. tries to hook-up with me
B. 'acts' uninterested like this site would tell her t odo

afc_recovering

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha ok quick recap. I really want to bone this girl because she is mint. HB9+ gets hit on everywhere she goes.

1. I've hooked up with this girl often, never sex.
2. She hooked up with a guy at a bar mid-January, I completely stopped talking to her.
3. She's tried contacting me a few times, I've mostly ignored her.
4. Her bday party is in 4 days which I agreed to go to.
5. I'm guessing she will either try really hard to get with me, or try really hard to make me jealous.

I want to be prepared for both situations, keeping in mind that I eventually want to bone this girl without getting emotionally attached as she clearly cannot be trusted. Hopefully that is better.

Advice?