Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it just me or are bjs overrated?

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I always hear my buddies talk about how bjs are the thing they want most, or how the media portays bjs as "the thing" the be all end all sexual encounter. However from the ones ive had I found them to be very overrated, and as much as Im hesitant to say it, Id almost rather go down on her. Am I the only one?

SuavePlaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bj's are the best when you find a girl that is good at it. Girl's that lack experience use their teeth alot which sucks. It's not overrated to me, but then again it depends on the girl.

Sicx

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess i can only say you havent gotten too many good ones.

I personally enjoy them for the most part more then sex(with a condom)...the only thing that tops bj's is no condom, but thats a rare occasion unless u have a gf on the pill or some sort like that.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SuavePlaya said:
Bj's are the best when you find a girl that is good at it. Girl's that lack experience use their teeth alot which sucks. It's not overrated to me, but then again it depends on the girl.
Of COURSE it "sucks" :D

hanson

Don Juan
Reaction score
my ex gave me awesome bj's, even though we never used a condom i'd still prefer cumming in her mouth

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I lost my virginity, I turned down the bj. I just wanted to have sex.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get kind of bored with bjs. I'd rather have intercourse....more to look at. But to each his own.

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you prefer BJs to sex dont EVER tell that to your girl. I've done that mistake couple times and everytime that gets followed up with" are you saying i'm loose?" or ""is my pvssy not good enough for you?".

Just a heads up.
:woo:

Wynston

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never had a good BJ and a lot of girlfriends, I need to start doin those flexibility exercises.. haha!!

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its just you and wynston you cant withought having your lower ribbs removed and i guess it would taste horrible

Rounder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there are 3 kinds of women when it comes to BJs.

1 - Those that hate giving them.
2 - Those that will give them, don't really like it but do it to reciprocate.
3 - Those that love giving them.

The ones that can't wait to get it in their mouth are off the charts good.

I had steady GFs through high school and most of college and they were all just ok at it - it still felt good but I didn't know the difference. Then I started dating a girl I'd had a crush on for a couple of years and holy cow that changed my entire outlook on BJs. I was once like you and didn't get too much of a thrill out of them but it took someone blowing my mind for all of that to change.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the average bj is overrated. the average mind blowing bj is underrated. :D

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I prefer sex to BJ but that doesn't mean that I almost always don't insist on getting a BJ first. I actually have a really hard time cumming from BJ's and get frustrated after a while. I'm happy with a little lick to get me warmed up, then there is nothing better than a nice warm pvssy wrapped around your c0ck.

I agree that they are over rated but I still want them.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bj's are the best when you find a girl that is good at it.
Agreed.

I've had two women in my life who were good at giving BJs. I'm still with one of them :)

The others? Purely awful. A bad BJ will either make my d1ck limp or send me into a "pleasure overload" where I'll end up kicking her in the face.

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think condomless sex is better than head but head is better than sex with a condom. (Obviously don't be stupid, use a condom except in special cases, ie good LTR and she's on the pill and clean).

This is of course assuming the girl is good. If she isn't then I can certianly see why you don't understand the appeal, but a girl with good technique and a LOT of enthusiasm can feel damn good.

BTW I haven't really noticed BJs being held up as the best sex act, I always thought that was considered to be sex.

PS: Going down on her can be fun too if its clean and smooth - why don't you try 69?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This one chick I fukked a couple of times last year gave me the best "teaser" BJ I've ever had. 30 seconds in and I'm thinkin to myself "ooooooh yeaaaa....this chick knows what she's doing!"

30 seconds later she jumps up and says "No more of that for you!" and proceeds to fukk me, but the sex was average. That was pretty cruel.

persistent exaction said:
the average bj is overrated. the average mind blowing bj is underrated. :D
I'll second that!

And I agree that the ones who love giving them tend to be better, but not always....

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, let me ask you guys. For the ones that have never had a steller BJ. Did the girl know how to deep throat it? My guess is no.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All you need is a girl who swallows and average becomes EXTRAORDINARY! Find a girl who know what shes doing and/or loves c0cks in her mouth...AMAZING.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All you need is a girl who swallows and average becomes EXTRAORDINARY!

Agreed! And if she likes you enough, she will do that. There are other women who will if she won't.

And as far as rating the holes, I prefer the pvssy most for the actual fvcking part, but it ranks #3 as far as places to cvm.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cr1msonKing said:
In the words of Ludacris

"Some say that sex is overrated, but they just ain't doing it right"
One of my favorites. Reps:rockon: