Is it just me or are bjs overrated?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if anything bj's are underrated. i could get by without sex for the rest of my life if i could just get Bj's

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: anal sex.

I don't recommend doing it with any woman that you plan on staying with a long time, unless you don't mind putting her at risk for permanent incontinence.

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you're either hung like a horse, extremely rough and don't use lube, or go for hours at a time on a regular basis, its probably not going to be an issue.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SmoothTalker said:
Unless you're either hung like a horse, extremely rough and don't use lube, or go for hours at a time on a regular basis, its probably not going to be an issue.
That's not what I've read. I've seen M.D.'s state that the risk is there and some even suggest its an absolute certainty if its done on a regular basis. I presume the male gay community would know from experience. In any event, the anus simply isn't designed for that so its certainly logical to presume that's a possibility.

Why take the risk on someone you love? Again, if you're talking about a ONS, have at it! (with protection, of course).

Find me a credible FAQ from an MD. that dispells this "myth" and I'll stand corrected. TBH, I don't think you'll have much luck with that though.

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well azanon I tried to find a doctor saying that and couldn't, so I guess I stand corrected. There is an actual risk, though again it is small by all accounts that I could find if done properly.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's just you.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SmoothTalker said:
Well azanon I tried to find a doctor saying that and couldn't, so I guess I stand corrected. There is an actual risk, though again it is small by all accounts that I could find if done properly.
How do you do something properly that is clearly not an act meant to happen biologically? Did you mean to discuss steps you can take to minimize the potential damage........ :).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fecal_incontinence

"One study among 14 anoreceptive homosexual men and ten non-anoreceptive heterosexual men showed that anoreceptive homosexual men have decreased anal canal resting pressure relative to non-anoreceptive heterosexual men and no associated fecal incontinence.[3] Another study among forty anoreceptive homosexual men and ten non-anoreceptive heterosexual men found a very significant increase in fecal incontinence (fourteen, or 35% amongst the anoreceptive men, and one, or 10% in the non-anoreceptive sample) amongst the the anoreceptive sample.[4]"

[edit] Nerve damage

Strangely, the article just above that describes the risk as "very small".

My thoughts are... How lucky do you feel? How would you feel if you permanently damaged your SO. I'd feel shi*ty, no pun intended.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but the gay guys in those studies are probably fvcking non-stop all the time. Gay guys fvck a lot. Most hetero couples who are into anal sex are not doing it multiple times a day every day. Personally, I think of it as something for weekends only.

btw, an 'assgasm' is when a girl has an orgasm during anal sex, usually from playing with herself. It is ten times as intense as a normal orgasm. She'll squirt if she does that. Most women don't squirt, but if they do, they will squirt the most during an assgasm. Otherwise, she will just scream like a banshee and make all the dogs in the neighborhood start howling.

This takes time to ease a girl into - don't spring it all on your girl at once. First, if she does not cvm from doggy-style sex, and most women don't, you have to get her to masturbate her cl!t to orgasm while you are fvcking her from behind in her pvssy doggy-style. She will get better at it with practice. Her pvssy will tighten as she cvms - it feels nice. After she can do that, just before she cvms, put your thumb on her ass, not in it, just put some pressure on that spot. She will in all likelihood cvm even harder. Next time, get some good lube, I like AstroGlilde Gel, and fvck her with your thumb up the ass while you do her from behind like normal. After your thumb is in deep, try one finger, then two. After being spread out with two fingers, your d!ck should fit in her ass easily. Make sure she plays with her cl!t - and she will cvm harder than ever before.

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Personally, I think of it as something for weekends only.
Best quote in a while around here.

I must say that you are right. Girls tend to be excited by anal sex because they are in a very submissive position mostly and not really because of the anal penetration per se. I tend to think that in sex, anal or not, the mind is very important. Just a quick example: after pushing hard and wild into her ass while I was cuming, the girl told me that if I only touched her ***** while I was going wild on her ass she would have cumed.

Question for the guys that tried it, doesn't it seem that the ***** is getting maybe a little more wet when you are in the ass?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Yeah, but the gay guys in those studies are probably fvcking non-stop all the time. Gay guys fvck a lot. Most hetero couples who are into anal sex are not doing it multiple times a day every day. Personally, I think of it as something for weekends only.

btw, an 'assgasm' is when a girl has an orgasm during anal sex, usually from playing with herself. It is ten times as intense as a normal orgasm. She'll squirt if she does that. Most women don't squirt, but if they do, they will squirt the most during an assgasm. Otherwise, she will just scream like a banshee and make all the dogs in the neighborhood start howling.

This takes time to ease a girl into - don't spring it all on your girl at once. First, if she does not cvm from doggy-style sex, and most women don't, you have to get her to masturbate her cl!t to orgasm while you are fvcking her from behind in her pvssy doggy-style. She will get better at it with practice. Her pvssy will tighten as she cvms - it feels nice. After she can do that, just before she cvms, put your thumb on her ass, not in it, just put some pressure on that spot. She will in all likelihood cvm even harder. Next time, get some good lube, I like AstroGlilde Gel, and fvck her with your thumb up the ass while you do her from behind like normal. After your thumb is in deep, try one finger, then two. After being spread out with two fingers, your d!ck should fit in her ass easily. Make sure she plays with her cl!t - and she will cvm harder than ever before.
one of the guys I would consider to be somewhat of a friend of mine is as sweet as a pineapple... and he is surprisingly cool. He reminds me of a gay version of me. Can cook his ass off, pretty intelligent, hangs around nothing but ass licking hot women, and respects my I don't know.... appetite by not talking about gay sex and stuff. I guess that's stereotyping.

anyway,,, i don't know my point. i guess gay guys can be cool.