Is it alright to just give up on girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
Oh god, this crap is still going. You guys never change, you still want to act like you know me, when you hardly know anything about me. Some of you are also just ignorant(Especially oakraiderz).

Last edited:

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MrConfidence said:
Oh god, this crap is still going. You guys never change, you still want to act like you know me, when you hardly know anything about me. Some of you are also just ignorant(Especially oakraiderz).
Oh God, you're repeating yourself again.

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
You guys are some persistant people. Instead of just letting the topic die, you continue to revive it.

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
You guys are some persistant people. Instead of just letting the topic die, you continue to revive it.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Is it alright to just give up on girls?"
No its NOT! Because we will beat the living daylights out of you if you do! Yeah we know where you live buddy! :rolleyes:

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MrConfidence said:
Kinda like how you persistantly ignore people's advice. Isn't that funny?

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
Freddy1 said:
"Is it alright to just give up on girls?"
No its NOT! Because we will beat the living daylights out of you if you do! Yeah we know where you live buddy! :rolleyes:
Eh, if I could find a place to approach chicks at the moment, then I'd approach them. Approaching chicks at school is just too trouble. Let's not say that I'm giving up on chicks, but I'm putting them on a temporary "haitus", probably until college, or whenever the hell I get a car.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrConfidence said:
Eh, if I could find a place to approach chicks at the moment, then I'd approach them. Approaching chicks at school is just too trouble. Let's not say that I'm giving up on chicks, but I'm putting them on a temporary "haitus", probably until college, or whenever the hell I get a car.
He'll never get girls then either. Fag. Too bad I'm still blocked.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
man look at wat u r saying.
U R A SENIOR DJ
you have the right mentality, just keep at it.
If u dont have time, just leave it man, wait till u got time, take a break and get on with your life for a while, but never give up.
Good luck fellow DJ

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrConfidence said:
Why does he always bring me up? Someone tell me, please.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
Shut up Butters.

LOL!! YES!!!!

look out for professor chaos though

High Five! (borat voice)

oh wow that was my 600th post...
eek..
ill stop for awhile

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
Mr_rogers said:
I think you've been more consistant in pointing out what an idiot he is than anyone else.
I'm an idiot? I'm not the one calling people I don't know crap about, idiots. The fact that you guys are STILL posting in this topic says something. You guys have no lives, that's why you're still posting in this topic. This no longer has anything to do with seduction, me, or girls, but this has to do with that the fact that you guys are immature, and have no lives. How do I know you're immature? That whole Butters joke. How do I know you have no lives? If you had lives, you wouldn't be posting useless crap in this topic.Said before, I'll say it again, if you don't like the topic, just don't post, you only make YOURSELF look dumber by posting useless crap and flaming me. Bigger question is, why do I care so much? You guys are the immature ones. You may get girls, but you're still immature. Wait, I'm not done, to add to that a majority of you are just ignorant, and have no right to be calling me dumb. How do I know you're ignorant? You make dumb assumptions, and act like you know me, when you don't. If you didn't "assume" in the first place there would be no problem.

mr_no

Reaction score
MrConfidence said:
...And girls don't associate with me because I don't know how to talk to people? While that may be true, how would those girls know I don't know how to talk to people? They've never talked to me...
This is so typical of girls. They are dumb shallow idiots. You are better than them.

Do give up. We can't know everything and do anything. We aren't gods we are humans. Giving up means letting it go, and when you let it go the life will bring positive surprizes. This doesn't mean stop getting out, just stop pressuring yourself for immediate results.

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MrConfidence said:
I'm an idiot? I'm not the one calling people I don't know crap about, idiots. The fact that you guys are STILL posting in this topic says something. You guys have no lives, that's why you're still posting in this topic. This no longer has anything to do with seduction, me, or girls, but this has to do with that the fact that you guys are immature, and have no lives. How do I know you're immature? That whole Butters joke. How do I know you have no lives? If you had lives, you wouldn't be posting useless crap in this topic.Said before, I'll say it again, if you don't like the topic, just don't post, you only make YOURSELF look dumber by posting useless crap and flaming me. Bigger question is, why do I care so much? You guys are the immature ones. You may get girls, but you're still immature. Wait, I'm not done, to add to that a majority of you are just ignorant, and have no right to be calling me dumb. How do I know you're ignorant? You make dumb assumptions, and act like you know me, when you don't. If you didn't "assume" in the first place there would be no problem.
Durr, I repeat myself a lot. Durr...

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
Mr_rogers said:
Durr, I repeat myself a lot. Durr...
Rather hypocritical of you to say that. For you just repeated yourself, by saying "I repeat myself". Maybe if you guys would get the f*cking point I wouldn't have to.

You guys don't even understand WHY I'm giving up girls. It's not because I can't approach them, or that I'm scared, it's just that there's no good place for me to approach girls right now. The only part I'm really nervous about is approaching, after that, it's smooth sailing.

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MrConfidence said:
Rather hypocritical of you to say that. For you just repeated yourself, by saying "I repeat myself". Maybe if you guys would get the f*cking point I wouldn't have to.

You guys don't even understand WHY I'm giving up girls. It's not because I can't approach them, or that I'm scared, it's just that there's no good place for me to approach girls right now. The only part I'm really nervous about is approaching, after that, it's smooth sailing.
Said the pot to the kettle.

Status
Not open for further replies.