Is it alright to just give up on girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
Haha...ok...youre right im wrong. Youre too stubborn. Have a nice life.
There you go with those assumptions again.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrConfidence said:
There you go with those assumptions again.
You behave a particular way on this website. I havent made an assumption, ive made my opinon about you based off of how you behave. Im not assuming youre stubborn. Im not even gonna get in to this. Youre always right, all hail viper.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Viper, whether or not you're willing to accept it, everything that oakraiderz has said about you is true in one shape or another.

You can't change because you don't know who you are. You dissillusion yourself into believing one reality and refuse to take down your shields and masks to realize how fragile and human you really are.

You're so close to the edge and I hope you're willing to dive in just like we have and admit to ourselves how little we truly know about who we are. Take the time to look at youself from another persons perspective. Once you can see this, you will be able to change in ways you didn't think possible.

A great man once said "The more I know, the more I realize I don't know", and I don't think you've come to this understanding yet. I know I was once in your shoes. Thinking I knew everything and the world was just black and white. Then this all came crashing down and I forced myself to examine who I was, and what I was trying to accomplish. I also spent a great deal of time studying people's interactions. I learned a lot about myself and allowed myself to continue to grow because I admitted that there was always something I could be doing to improve myself. In every aspect of my life.

I have a strong feeling that you will resent this post, because that's what you seem to do when someone asks you to look at who you are as opposed to what you are doing. But eventually you will learn.

Buick

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I got alot of the same problem.... in fact you jsut described my problem exatcly. all the girls in my classes I'm not interested in (or already blew it with hehe) & there's not much to do with the ones in the halls so I'm kinda ****ed.
I think its good to take a break but dont give up entirely. If given a *****in opprotunity take it!

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
oakraiderz said:
You behave a particular way on this website. I havent made an assumption, ive made my opinon about you based off of how you behave. Im not assuming youre stubborn. Im not even gonna get in to this. Youre always right, all hail viper.
I'm not always right, I'm simply saying that most of your assumptions are not right. Look at it this way, I know who I am, but being a person on the internet who's never talked to me personally before, you don't, and therefore, must rely on what I have told you in my posts, or make assumptions.

Vincent said:
Viper, whether or not you're willing to accept it, everything that oakraiderz has said about you is true in one shape or another.

You can't change because you don't know who you are. You dissillusion yourself into believing one reality and refuse to take down your shields and masks to realize how fragile and human you really are.

You're so close to the edge and I hope you're willing to dive in just like we have and admit to ourselves how little we truly know about who we are. Take the time to look at youself from another persons perspective. Once you can see this, you will be able to change in ways you didn't think possible.

A great man once said "The more I know, the more I realize I don't know", and I don't think you've come to this understanding yet. I know I was once in your shoes. Thinking I knew everything and the world was just black and white. Then this all came crashing down and I forced myself to examine who I was, and what I was trying to accomplish. I also spent a great deal of time studying people's interactions. I learned a lot about myself and allowed myself to continue to grow because I admitted that there was always something I could be doing to improve myself. In every aspect of my life.

I have a strong feeling that you will resent this post, because that's what you seem to do when someone asks you to look at who you are as opposed to what you are doing. But eventually you will learn.
Eh, that's true to a point, but I wouldn't call myself a dillusionist. All I know is I'm that kind of guy who tries to improve his attitude, but in the end, is still ****y, and depressed. But yes, that doesn't mean I'm not multi-talented. And remind me again what this has to do with the topic? The answer is absolutely nothing.

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MrConfidence said:
I'm not always right, I'm simply saying that most of your assumptions are not right. Look at it this way, I know who I am, but being a person on the internet who's never talked to me personally before, you don't, and therefore, must rely on what I have told you in my posts, or make assumptions.

Eh, that's true to a point, but I wouldn't call myself a dillusionist. All I know is I'm that kind of guy who tries to improve his attitude, but in the end, is still ****y, and depressed. But yes, that doesn't mean I'm not multi-talented. And remind me again what this has to do with the topic? The answer is absolutely nothing.
But man... you are a dillusionist. You constantly say that you're a cool guy and stuff, yet no girls really know you/talk to you, so how can you say that you're cool? You say you're multi-talented. Okay, well, you can play music, you can program, and you're on the wrestling/track and field teams. That isn't being multi-talented. There are a lot of people with more than one interest (something tells me that you're a bit confused between interests and talents), and you're one of those people, which is a good thing. The thing is though, you come across as very ****y and superior, when really you don't have a whole lot to back it up. Sure, you can do the things I mentioned above, but in the big scheme of things, none of it is really all that impressive.

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
Mr_rogers said:
But man... you are a dillusionist. You constantly say that you're a cool guy and stuff, yet no girls really know you/talk to you, so how can you say that you're cool? You say you're multi-talented. Okay, well, you can play music, you can program, and you're on the wrestling/track and field teams. That isn't being multi-talented. There are a lot of people with more than one interest (something tells me that you're a bit confused between interests and talents), and you're one of those people, which is a good thing. The thing is though, you come across as very ****y and superior, when really you don't have a whole lot to back it up. Sure, you can do the things I mentioned above, but in the big scheme of things, none of it is really all that impressive.
I really don't care what girls think, I think I'm cool. Why do no girls know me? No girls talk to me. Why do no girls talk to me? The hell should I know? Oh well, it's their loss anyway. And it's actually not true that no girls talk to me, because there have been a few times in the past, where girls have randomly approached me. Hell, their use to be this group of girls who I use to sit with at lunch, but sh*t happened, and we don't talk to eachother anymore(Let's just say, those chicks, while hot, kind of bored me. They were way too f*cking nice.). But I think the real reason that few girls talk to me, is because few girls know me.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont turn into 40 year old virgin!!

Giving up on women is not right. Its like giving up on your reality. My life is made up of a lot of different things, and women play a role in everything. Imagine there would be no women.. I mean seriously wtf lolz. i HAVE NEVER HEARD ANYONE SAID, that they giving up on women, even gay people need women. YOu might be really fouked up right now, maybe you see other guys with hot chiks, and you look at yourself and say that you will never get one. Its up to you to change, no one else can do it. Change the life that you live, and try something new, experience new stuff and never give up.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrConfidence said:

Its funny how my assumptions are wrong according to you. But when vincent agrees with me hes right to some extent? How is that? The words ****y and depressed dont belong in the same sentence. Good luck in life dude. Hot girls bored you...right. :rolleyes:

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
Its funny how my assumptions are wrong according to you. But when vincent agrees with me hes right to some extent? How is that? The words ****y and depressed dont belong in the same sentence. Good luck in life dude. Hot girls bored you...right. :rolleyes:
Believe what you want man, I know I've got no reason to brag. It still happened, whether or not you want to believe it. And since when does HOT=INTERESTING, cause that's apparently what you think. I'm not saying hot chicks can't be interesting, but you're acting like if a chick is hot, she's automatically interesting. Say I'm dillusional, the heck do I care, I was there when it happened, I know I'm not dillusional, and I have nothing to prove to you.

BobFuest

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So this is what its like in High school. wow, glad I am old.
Look poster, giving up is bad. Spending on other things is good. Take care of your sh-it man. Dont you have any hobbies or anything? do that instead. Dont come here asking for advice like u did cause your never going to get a good answer. you already know your not going to give up on girls so why ask? that other guy was right, your trying to give up on trying. GET OFF YOUR AS$ and do something besides posting here and thinking about girls. Become an athlete, join a rawk band, become a writer, anything but sitting on your PC being a loser. the reason your not getting any girls is because of being out there improving yourself your here *****in about nobody likes you. I dont mean this in a jerk way; its a motivational speech. Girls like guys who dont talk, they DO. You dont ask, "can i slap your butt" you just do it. Of course be careful not to get arrested at the same time but you get me.
As a side note, most everyone who has posted here in this message is immature and a loser too. Your advice all centers around yourselves. Fighting and trying to prove "whos more man" on a message board = LOSER. The one who doesnt care is the one out sleeping with your girlfriends. Cause he is out there doing something while you hold your d1ck in your hand and claim your the man.

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
BobFuest said:
So this is what its like in High school. wow, glad I am old.
Look poster, giving up is bad. Spending on other things is good. Take care of your sh-it man. Dont you have any hobbies or anything? do that instead. Dont come here asking for advice like u did cause your never going to get a good answer. you already know your not going to give up on girls so why ask? that other guy was right, your trying to give up on trying. GET OFF YOUR AS$ and do something besides posting here and thinking about girls. Become an athlete, join a rawk band, become a writer, anything but sitting on your PC being a loser. the reason your not getting any girls is because of being out there improving yourself your here *****in about nobody likes you. I dont mean this in a jerk way; its a motivational speech. Girls like guys who dont talk, they DO. You dont ask, "can i slap your butt" you just do it. Of course be careful not to get arrested at the same time but you get me.
As a side note, most everyone who has posted here in this message is immature and a loser too. Your advice all centers around yourselves. Fighting and trying to prove "whos more man" on a message board = LOSER. The one who doesnt care is the one out sleeping with your girlfriends. Cause he is out there doing something while you hold your d1ck in your hand and claim your the man.
Don't mean to be rude, but have you read any of my posts? I already have several hobbies, and I already do various sports. Other than that, good advice.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I imagine Mr Confidence to talk like Butters off South Park.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure I'm still blocked... but...

No, it's not okay you flaming faggot.

Quit asking for help.

Everytime you do you accuse people of:
1) making assumptions
2) calling you a troll
3) being a troll
4) being a bad moderator and that you'll leave and never come back as if we cared because we don't and we all actually hope you leave for real this time because you're a faggot and you need to die and if i were a moderator i'd ban you the first sign of gay posts because they're obviously gay because you're a gay retard and you are giving up on girls and think youre going to get girls that way because youre a retard so please leave this site you stupid dumbass.
5)making assumptions

<Someone, please be kind enough to Quote this so this gay retard sees this... since I'm blocked by him... and delete this part.>

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Michele said:
I'm sure I'm still blocked... but...

No, it's not okay you flaming faggot.

Quit asking for help.

Everytime you do you accuse people of:
1) making assumptions
2) calling you a troll
3) being a troll
4) being a bad moderator and that you'll leave and never come back as if we cared because we don't and we all actually hope you leave for real this time because you're a faggot and you need to die and if i were a moderator i'd ban you the first sign of gay posts because they're obviously gay because you're a gay retard and you are giving up on girls and think youre going to get girls that way because youre a retard so please leave this site you stupid dumbass.
5)making assumptions

QUOTE]

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
Before you guys attempt giving advice, you should work out your own little personal problems. Why the f*ck do you care if I post? I'll tell you why, because you have nothing else to do, because if you had something else to do, you wouldn't be posting in this topic. Either that, or you just love arguing with people over the internet, which is indeed, a problem.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
Shut up Butters.
ditto

read my post that I linked on here.

comic_relief

Status
Not open for further replies.