Is it alright to just give up on girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
Mr_rogers said:
Said the pot to the kettle.
Alright, this topic has started to bore, and I'm just overall sick of it. So I'm done with this. Unlike most of you, I have other things to do than to spam web forums, and pick up women.

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MrConfidence said:
Alright, this topic has started to bore, and I'm just overall sick of it. So I'm done with this. Unlike most of you, I have other things to do than to spam web forums
Like what? Program and play musical instruments? Maybe play some Gears of War?

and pick up women.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr_rogers said:

We know hes not doing sh*t except reading this post. He said he doesnt hang out with people outside of school. The closest mall is 45 min and he cant drive cause his parents dont like him...with that being said they dont take him anywhere, not even the family reunion. He plays world of warcraft and tries to pick up guys online cause hes bi curious since hes NEVER kissed a girl...p0wned

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
Mr_rogers said:

Hells yeah, bro. And if you don't like it, well you can go suck a d*ck.

As for oak, every posts you make continues to prove my point that you're immature(Wow, you can diss people based on absolutely nothing, go you!). I'm not even going to comment on the actual content of the post, because as usual, it's bullsh*t you pulled up from your ass.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
holy ****! this has gotten outta control

stop with the "faggot" and gay references. if he wants to not approach girls, who gives a ****? doesnt affect anyone else but him.
Everyone has their own interests. if you dont like them, you dont have to do them, so dont be an idiot and trash-talk someone whos interest dont match yours.

As for everyone calling everyone immature, you're ALL being immature.

now shut up and lets go back to being men

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
Finally, someone on this board who isn't a jerk. Still [for the umpteenth time], it's not that I don't want to approach girls, it's that I don't have anywhere to approach girls. Had any of you actually read the first post, of any of my last few topics, you would know that. They're also just mad that my life doesn't revolve around seducing women. Well, sorry bro, my life doesn't revolve around seducing women, and I actually have better things to do. P*ssy can honestly not be that good, and to be honest, I'd rather play an instrument, or work out, over seducing women anyday. I'm sure p*ssy is okay, but is it really good enough to give up your life for? 'Cause that's what most of you guys seem to have done. Now, I'm going to play the 'assume' game, you guys like to play so much. From your posts, I can ASSUME, you guys don't really have any hobbies, and your life revolves around seducing women, and having a social life. Wouldn't be surprised if I'm wrong, because I did exactly what you guys did, I assumed without knowing much about you. You 'assume' everyone in band, is a geek, which just isn't true, because when it comes down to it, hardly anyone in band is a geek. You 'assume' I'm the worst guy on the wrestling, based off of what? Exactly, nothing. You 'assume' I'm an only child, which is not true. You sure are the master of assumptions, and it's a wonder you have any friends. This is how I picture you, the popular guy at school, not in any sports, or clubs, who everyone talks to, and girls think are hot. When you see anyone who's in 'band', 'drama club', 'chess club' you look down on them, because you assume they're geeks. Whenever someone talks crap about you, you probably start drama, maybe even getting into a fight.

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MrConfidence said:
Finally, someone on this board who isn't a jerk. Still [for the umpteenth time], it's not that I don't want to approach girls, it's that I don't have anywhere to approach girls. Had any of you actually read the first post, of any of my last few topics, you would know that.
Okay, man, we all read your 2 million other posts. We know. Thing is, we don't believe you.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrConfidence said:
Finally, someone on this board who isn't a jerk. Still [for the umpteenth time], it's not that I don't want to approach girls, it's that I don't have anywhere to approach girls. Had any of you actually read the first post, of any of my last few topics, you would know that. They're also just mad that my life doesn't revolve around seducing women. Well, sorry bro, my life doesn't revolve around seducing women, and I actually have better things to do. P*ssy can honestly not be that good, and to be honest, I'd rather play an instrument, or work out, over seducing women anyday. I'm sure p*ssy is okay, but is it really good enough to give up your life for? 'Cause that's what most of you guys seem to have done. Now, I'm going to play the 'assume' game, you guys like to play so much. From your posts, I can ASSUME, you guys don't really have any hobbies, and your life revolves around seducing women, and having a social life. Wouldn't be surprised if I'm wrong, because I did exactly what you guys did, I assumed without knowing much about you. You 'assume' everyone in band, is a geek, which just isn't true, because when it comes down to it, hardly anyone in band is a geek. You 'assume' I'm the worst guy on the wrestling, based off of what? Exactly, nothing. You 'assume' I'm an only child, which is not true. You sure are the master of assumptions, and it's a wonder you have any friends. This is how I picture you, the popular guy at school, not in any sports, or clubs, who everyone talks to, and girls think are hot. When you see anyone who's in 'band', 'drama club', 'chess club' you look down on them, because you assume they're geeks. Whenever someone talks crap about you, you probably start drama, maybe even getting into a fight.
its over. dont dump more fuel on it

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
Mr_rogers said:
Okay, man, we all read your 2 million other posts. We know. Thing is, we don't believe you.
I don't care whether you believe me, or not. It's still true. But yeah, like the ADDMAN said, it's over, you can continue on if you like, that'll only show how immature you are.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrConfidence said:

The end of your post reflects things that have happened to you in your life. Someone has a little resentment toward a particular type of people. You just admitted youre not popular because you get picked on quite often. Good luck in life man, youll need it.

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
The end of your post reflects things that have happened to you in your life. Someone has a little resentment toward a particular type of people. You just admitted youre not popular because you get picked on quite often. Good luck in life man, youll need it.
Couldn't have said it better myself. Good goin' bro.

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, almost 6 pages long and this **** just isnt ending. Fun fact, this is the 6th most viewed thread in the high school forum! This really just shows what this place is turning in to. Please, just let this thread die. Let Mr. Confidence wallow in his own self-pity and just dont respond to this thread, or to him at all.:down:

Mods please close this ****

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asdfghjkl said:
Wow, almost 6 pages long and this **** just isnt ending. Fun fact, this is the 6th most viewed thread in the high school forum! This really just shows what this place is turning in to. Please, just let this thread die. Let Mr. Confidence wallow in his own self-pity and just dont respond to this thread, or to him at all.:down:

Mods please close this ****

yes.

****, we're supposed to be men, and we're all harassing some high school kid bout his decision whether to approach women or not.

Let. It. End.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was just a great test to see if vipers learned anything about handling peoples opinions on him and turn the other cheak and just ignore them. He's failed miserably just like everything else he's done on here.

And don't bother PMing me viper, because I really don't care what you have to say.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.