Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is cheating a DJ trait ?

thatluckyguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have trawled on this site for a whole season and wanted to get something is BLACK and WHITE (if such a thing exists is this cosmos)

If you are DJ and get some hot chick into a LTR and still 'fool around' once in a while, is that appropriate or totally illegitimate????

Becoz, we forget a basic fundamental gospel truth: this site is SO damn good, you are a superb DJ weapon when you are thru and women cannot even think abt bypassing you if YOU decide you want their a*s :D

So you are at a club, gf is in a different zip code and this chick is literally begging to suck your wood since (by default) you played her just becoz you were just too overwhelmed by the stench of AFCish behavior all around you and decided you has to get the watering hole a wee bit cleaner :cool:

Now, forgive me for this, but I always like to think of myself as a true DJ bone to bone and so I am thinking "gee. I already got a HB into a LTR, she adores me, and I have this apple I could bite into..."

Freeze frame.

Do I go ahead and still call myself a DJ in the morning or do I follow Giovanni and walk away :confused:

Enlightenment Jedi Master's....

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's up to you and your morals. Live for you and only you fvck other people and their views.

If I had a gf I would not cheat on her because I would not like a girl to cheat on me. I would never have a long distance relationship because I know I would cheat. So either break up with her or have some self control.

thatluckyguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
ashlee...

correction.

"I would never have a long distance relationship because I know I would cheat...."

i am not into a LTR..gf is just out of town for a few days......:D

so its not a self control issue becoz she is NOT there...its just that this DJ becomes a part of your DNA.

If schumacher ever TRIED driving slowly on the Autobahn,i bet my last dollar,he cannot...its just against his very grain now......

comprendé ???

Nohitme Highmnu

Don Juan
Reaction score
It comes down to 3 things :

1. How hot is your girlfriend vs new girl?
2. How much risk of getting caught / genital warts?
3. Does the new girl have that toungue ring you've always wanted to try?

thatluckyguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nohitme Highmnu
It comes down to 3 things :

1. How hot is your girlfriend vs new girl?
2. How much risk of getting caught / genital warts?
3. Does the new girl have that toungue ring you've always wanted to try?
------------------------------------------------------------------
ans#1 : gf is away to take part in a national beauty pageant (i am really serious here)
new girl : 8.5

ans#2 : risk is manageable.........og getting caught/with warts :D

ans#3: no,but when did that stop anyone...

comeon.....all new babes are like africa to us guys. Hot,unknown and unexplored...and we have a Colombus attitude to them.....

we just need some lameassed excuse to plunge in....:p

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A Don Juan does NOT cheat.

GHOST

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thatluckyguy
So you are at a club, gf is in a different zip code and this chick is literally begging to suck your wood since (by default) you played her just becoz you were just too overwhelmed by the stench of AFCish behavior all around you and decided you has to get the watering hole a wee bit cleaner :cool:

Now, forgive me for this, but I always like to think of myself as a true DJ bone to bone and so I am thinking "gee. I already got a HB into a LTR, she adores me, and I have this apple I could bite into..."
It seems to me that you're making a lot of excuses for various things. One that particularly stands out is that you're "overwhelmed" by AFC behavior so you decide to "play" some girl. (It's the AFCs' fault that you're thinking about cheating, right?) The thing about your girlfriend being in another zip code is interesting, too. I guess it becomes more acceptable to cheat on your girlfriend if she is a certain distance away.

Look, if you love your girlfriend, you wouldn't cheat on her, and if you loved your girlfriend it's doubtful we'd even be having this discussion. That said, if you want to go around screwing everything that moves, that's your right... but don't string this girl along. You either want an LTR or you don't. If you do, don't cheat. And if you don't, then get out of it.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thatluckyguy
Do I go ahead and still call myself a DJ in the morning or do I follow Giovanni and walk away :confused:

Enlightenment Jedi Master's....
Actually, you'd be more of a real man if you walked away. If you define DJ as "a guy who screws any and every chick that gives him a hard-on" (and from reading "The Boyfriend" thread, it appears that many of the guys here have that attitude), then I'd say that a DJ is not a good thing to be. The key is to be a Real Man -- one who follows his convictions and does the right thing no matter who makes fun of him.

I mean, c'mon. You have an LTR with a gorgeous girl and when she leaves town for a few days you're thinking of banging another girl because you believe it'd be AFC not to? I think you have some strange ideas on what is AFC. Cowardice and saccharine sentimentality are AFC, but controlling yourself certainly is NOT.

Until one has self-control, he can't call himself a Real Man.

BGMan

chicago#one

Don Juan
Reaction score
That depends. Do you care if she finds out?

If not, then you need to dump her, and at least show a little respect. Because if you don't, this is negative social proof and word will get around. Women's social networks are about 10 times more expansive them men's.

If you do, then you know that she will eventaully find out. If she doesn't find out, she will sense something "different" because you in hiding it will act different. When the subject of screwing around comes up in everyday conversation, you will react different. She wil become possesive, and a bit suspicious, and to an extent, rightly so.

Can a Don pull it off? Probably. Just because it is possible, doesn't mean squat. Be honest with at least yourself. If you screw around, and you meet someone that is awesome, you're screwed, aren't you? That's karma, baby.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because you have the necessary weapons, and the target is in sight, does not mean you SHOULD fire away. I'd think a true DJ wouldn't feel the NEED to prove to anyone or himself his "lack of AFCness" by screwing around on his girl ...

The_King

Don Juan
Reaction score
I say to be a DJ, is to able to have self-control.

I have friends who have gfs but say

"As far as I am concerned if she fancies me, she is f*cking gorgeous"

She may be in fact gorgeous but that whole mentatality when you have a gf, seems not very manly to me but just weak.

What happpened to Strength and Honour.

SIWrx

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would never cheat. Its just dishonest. Being a DJ isnt about lieing to get chicks into bed. If you're not happy being in a serious relationship then break it off. If you're just casual with a few people I dont see why you have to tell them about each other, but if they ask, i'd tell her that I am seeing other girls.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me it sounds like your leaning towards cheating. If you REALLY want to do it, go ahead. However, you may not be proud of yourself and your willpower will take a HUGE hit.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, Dont cheat. A real man doesnt need to prove he can get some from anywhere.

Also, youn would be pissed if she ****ed around on you, so you should at least give her the same courtesy.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
being a dj has been defined on this site before as becoming the best man that you can. how can you be the best man that you can be if you are also a cheater which in most cases means that you are a liar. ( the 2 go hand in hand dont they?)

it's your own self worth that you have to discover here.

there are ways to do everything you want and not be cheating. if you know that you will be tempted then maybe you arent ready for a ltr and could remain single while you date around. there is nothing wrong with that.

thatluckyguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Look, if you love your girlfriend, you wouldn't cheat on her, and if you loved your girlfriend it's doubtful we'd even be having this discussion."---------- Giovanni Casanova

first off Casanova ,YOU are what i consider THE Jedi master here and follow your posts assiduously.........and will continue to......and more power to you man :D

but is'nt the above a little puerile.....coming from you......i mean,cheating in a relationship is not ALWAYS a matter or black and white.......and maybe someone here is with me here when i say its totally possible one can PHYSICALLY romp around a little and still feel no sense of disloyalty at heart becoz we know its us just satisfying a primary instinct......and still walk away and say I LOVE my gf.....with batting an eyelid.......

but coming to the meat of my question (lost somewhere in the labyrinth of the numerous posts here ) : Is this DJ behaviour ????

and i personally think NOHITME and ASHLEE were kinda close to taking the bull by its horns here :)

maybe i should just start a damn poll and get it cleared..........

Giovanni,i know you are gonna come guns blazing on this again........look forward to it :D

NiceGuysFinishLast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'll take the fvcking bull by the horns:

Dont fvcking cheat, be a fvckin man.

mainly for the reason of self control, you dont start fights with ****blockers...

ttbadboy

Banned
Reaction score
The baddest country on earth: Land of the Free, Ho
"There is more strength in restraint."

Your gf (of course a 10.5, right?:rolleyes: ) is out of town. You have the opportunity to bang another girl... the easy thing to do is bang her. You don't have to show any strength of character, or any self-worth whatsoever to nail the other girl. In fact, you show the opposite by doing so. You show your own AFC tendancies by even admitting that you are entertaining the possibility of cheating.

The people that I personally consider to be true DJ's are mentally tough individuals. DJ's have not only the ability, but the desire to resist other girls while they are in a good LTR. If they find themself in a relationship that is not fulfilling to them, they will end it rather than lie to their partner.

No, cheating is not a DJ quality. Cheating is weak, pathetic, and quite the opposite of what a DJ is all about. Dump your gf, and then nail the other girl. GC is right, if you really wanted to be with your gf, we wouldn't be having this discussion...

thatluckyguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
i guess the overwhelming opinion on this forum is :

DJ=a true gentleman with knows the words HONOUR and LOYALTY becoz he lives it.

difficult to guess given in the general topics discussed here , a common thread in MOST of the discussion and the suggestions put forth is the profound LACK of use of these words when the tactics and strategies are flying thick and fast.........

and if you must know TTBADBOY,i walked away :D

i just wanted reaffirmation I did the DJ thing....