Is cheating a DJ trait ?

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, it looks like the original poster of this thread was asking if it was appropriate and a DJ trait to cheat on a girl you're in a LTR with. If by "yeah go for it man" you're referring to this thread, the issue at hand is completely different. The OP of the other thread is asking if he should tell a girl he's going on a date with that he already has a girlfriend --- not asking if going on the date (or sleeping with her) is the right, moral, or DJ thing to do. There's a big difference in the threads... and the replies that the other one would have gotten had his question been the same as this thread...

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, it looks like the original poster of this thread was asking if it was appropriate and a DJ trait to cheat on a girl you're in a LTR with. If by "yeah go for it man" you're referring to this thread, the issue at hand is completely different. The OP of the other thread is asking if he should tell a girl he's going on a date with that he already has a girlfriend --- not asking if going on the date (or sleeping with her) is the right, moral, or DJ thing to do. There's a big difference in the threads... and the replies that the other one would have gotten had his question been the same as this thread...
The topics may be different but they revolve around the same theme and that is "Cheating". It didn't matter the original poster in the other thread was only intrested to know if he should tell a gir's he's going on a date with that he already has a girlfriend, the fact remains that by doing so he is planning to cheat on his LTR sometimes in the future. When I pointed that out, it seems that it was an accepted behaviour as a DJ now a days and I just remembered where another topic stated that a DJ should not cheat because honesty and integrity are far better value to a man.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage
The topics may be different but they revolve around the same theme and that is "Cheating". It didn't matter the original poster in the other thread was only intrested to know if he should tell a gir's he's going on a date with that he already has a girlfriend, the fact remains that by doing so he is planning to cheat on his LTR sometimes in the future. When I pointed that out, it seems that it was an accepted behaviour as a DJ now a days and I just remembered where another topic stated that a DJ should not cheat because honesty and integrity are far better value to a man.
Sure, cheating is an element common to both threads. However, the person in the other thread asked a question, which was then answered to the best of everyone's abilities. It's not up to the people on this forum to determine what the guys morals should be, nor would anyone short of God Himself (I hope) want that responsibility. Put simply, who cares if he's planning to cheat on his girlfriend sometime in the future? That's his prerogative, and his decision will have absolutely no effect on how I live my life, or what I consider DJ qualities or tendancies. I'm still failing to see where anyone in the other thread stated that it was acceptable DJ behavior to cheat; I stand by my prior post stating that had he asked the question being asked in this thread, he would have recieved a very different response.

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
WORD UP, THANK YOU

Originally posted by DJDamage
The topics may be different but they revolve around the same theme and that is "Cheating". It didn't matter the original poster in the other thread was only intrested to know if he should tell a gir's he's going on a date with that he already has a girlfriend, the fact remains that by doing so he is planning to cheat on his LTR sometimes in the future.
JEEEESUS MAN,

AGAIN

"the fact remains that by doing so he is planning to cheat on his LTR sometimes in the future."

WHERE DO YOU GET THIS????

I DID NOT SAY THAT ANYWHERE

if you go back and read the friggin post, you'l see that i said i was gonna have some low key dates with her and make a decision before making any moves

sheesh

dude resurectin 2 year old posts and sh1t when they don't even apply

unrelated, i would wager you havent been gettin any trim in a minute