Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is America heading toward the trash heap of history?

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have William Cooper's book, I need to finish reading it. Never heard that theory of the Catholic church, although I don't find it extremley hard to believe. Although I am more inclined to believe there are multiple forces behind the scenes. (Other global powers rivaling the churches).

Such as the Illuminati. Which Hitler was a member of the German version. Bill Clinton, George Bush Sr. & Jr. are members of, and a member of Obamas cabinet. I would think it's pretty obvious their group has a very strong hold over our government.

Reaction score
Espi said:
LOL...

Hmmmm...let's see...I've got a bachelor's degree...doesn't seem to matter much, though...in fact, all that money I spent to attend a "prestigious" private school was very likely a waste...as my career has nothing to do with my degree.

Hmmmm...let's see...how can I get rich? Shouldn't be too hard to figure out...I mean, anyone can get rich, right? He just has to think about it....

Total bullshiat post...
That bachelor may not amount to much here, but abroad it will help out alot. China and Japan the 2nd and 3rd best economies in the world are always looking for people to teach english there and it's a requirement that you have a bachelors.

And anyone CAN get rich.

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If its true that history repeats itself, and that all great empires in history eventually collapsed, then this will also be America's faith. Unless America is the exception to thousands of years of history?
So this is the real question, are we subject to the law of historic repetition or are we above this law?
To me the former is the most plausible.

Drdeee

Banned
Reaction score
joverby said:
I have William Cooper's book, I need to finish reading it. Never heard that theory of the Catholic church, although I don't find it extremley hard to believe. Although I am more inclined to believe there are multiple forces behind the scenes. (Other global powers rivaling the churches).

Such as the Illuminati. Which Hitler was a member of the German version. Bill Clinton, George Bush Sr. & Jr. are members of, and a member of Obamas cabinet. I would think it's pretty obvious their group has a very strong hold over our government.

At some point in history men learned how to use a bone as a weapon to defend their food and watering holes. Those first men had technological superiority on their side. Time went by, and secret societies were formed. There exists a secret religion behind Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Islam, and every other religion. Those gayom religions are simply preached to the sheep, bunch of ignorant idiots, working bees. The secret religion teaches how to control societies. There exists a plan for this world. In this new age of Aquarius there shall be a new race of people, number for this race is 666. Sustainability and worship of Earth called gaya (another bull**** religion) is on the agenda. 184,000 of us will be chosen, the rest must go. Next year there will be ignited a conflict in the middle east (doesn't mean Iran) which will spread throughout the world and consume the whole world in conflict. After this war there will be introduced a system called Devil's Messiah, which will implement the New World Order.

Albert Pike described this 3rd world war as follows.

"We shall unleash the Nihilists and Atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will be from that moment without compass (direction), anxious for an ideal, but with out knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view, a manifestation which will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time" (William Guy Carr, Pawns in the Game, p. xv-xvi).

Particularly in United States this what shall happen:

http://www.infowars.com/prophetic-art-in-bank-of-america/

I believe at some point a major false flag attack will be used to put people into concentration camps. Something on the magnitude of nuclear, biological, or pandemic.

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drdeee said:
At some point in history men learned how to use a bone as a weapon to defend their food and watering holes. Those first men had technological superiority on their side. Time went by, and secret societies were formed. There exists a secret religion behind Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Islam, and every other religion. Those gayom religions are simply preached to the sheep, bunch of ignorant idiots, working bees. The secret religion teaches how to control societies. There exists a plan for this world. In this new age of Aquarius there shall be a new race of people, number for this race is 666. Sustainability and worship of Earth called gaya (another bull**** religion) is on the agenda. 184,000 of us will be chosen, the rest must go. Next year there will be ignited a conflict in the middle east (doesn't mean Iran) which will spread throughout the world and consume the whole world in conflict. After this war there will be introduced a system called Devil's Messiah, which will implement the New World Order.

Albert Pike described this 3rd world war as follows.

"We shall unleash the Nihilists and Atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will be from that moment without compass (direction), anxious for an ideal, but with out knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view, a manifestation which will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time" (William Guy Carr, Pawns in the Game, p. xv-xvi).

Particularly in United States this what shall happen:

http://www.infowars.com/prophetic-art-in-bank-of-america/

I believe at some point a major false flag attack will be used to put people into concentration camps. Something on the magnitude of nuclear, biological, or pandemic.
I started to believe that after seeing the FEMA concentration camps, oh wait I mean family relocation centers....Of course. They have train stations and everything.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to put it simply we have two classes..the rich and the poor.

The american middle class was a historical anomaly and it has all but vanished.

If you don't find a way to become rich your life will suck in many ways. The trust fund kids have it easy, they can drive mercialagos wear tight jeans and read esoteric literature to their hearts content.

So there are your options, hustle...make that cash, women and friends will follow

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
LOL...

If you want me to thank a soldier, I might as well thank the politicians (i.e. Congress)...because they're the ones who instruct the soldiers to go about and kill...

I definitely ain't thanking a fvucking politician...
If you want to win people over to your side you just flood their countries with 55 inch flat screen tv's, Tom Cruise, and Tacos. S---, that is what 90% of the world wants. The tacos must be good and fresh though. None of that flat bread crap I have eaten in Russia, Latvia, and Ukraine. Send the people good tortilla makers.

Trust me, Eastern Europe fell because people got sick and tired of not having access to trashy tv, Duran Duran, fast food, etc. 20 years later the youth are still addicted to A-Ha (yes, teen girls in Eastern Europe are 25 years behind schedule), ice cream from McDonalds, and stores that sell cheap jewelry and stickers (great spot for picking up chicks).

Back in the 80's every girl's room or dorm room was plastered with stickers. Stickers were the bomb. I still curse the fact that my school only ran the option (no spread offenses in those days at the high school level), and then in college I was too homesick to join a fraternity. I basically was like every other loser in the late 80's. I jerked it to Debbie Gibson videos while drinking Cokes and eating red licorice. Sad, very sad :mad: I wasn't alone though. Hell, there is a whole pissed off army of us out there. It is why Ron Paul is so popular. If not for Eastern Europe I would be making homemade Ron Paul signs and talking about tax cuts. Instead, all I think about now is where to buy my girlfriends cheap fedoras. Yeah, no chick left for college without contemplating whether to leave her fedora at home or take it with her. You guys missed out. Yeah, hate me for being the coolest college freshman year after year after year. Some of us are just late bloomers. It is what learning Russian is for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boDUUJaAsic&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68keeL1j2Rg&feature=related
Give me an f----ing break! One is from last year in Ukraine, the other from the 80's in the West! Wow! The youth of America has never even heard of Morten or Magne! Another reason why 45 year old American men are just perfect for Ukraine :yes:

BTW, that chick in the "Take On Me Video" is so ho-hum in Ukraine. She was hot for the 80's, but now she just serves me my morning espresso.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914
Yeah, she would be serving me instead of being served! Probably would have a kid and a husband that already split on her. If she doesn't look me directly in the eyes I always give a fatter tip. Not that I am a jerk. No, of course not. I just don't like eye contact. It goes back to my days of bad acne. Always had a big zit on my nose. So, of course a chick looking at me meant she was looking at the red zit. Still stays with me. That is why all you young guys are f----. You are as screwed up as I was. Guess what? It ain't leaving you.

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet the vast majority of the people who have the "you just have to work hard" attitude were brought up very privledged. I agree that you really should have this attitude if you want any amount of success, but just saying it's much easier if you grow up on that side of the fence already.

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The people who should be targeted to actually pay their fair share aren't gentlemen like yourself in the 100k+-1 millish range. But the multi millionares / billionares who have been progressively paying less and less in taxes over the years thanks to our coruppted legislation. Why does every poor person get 100% of their income taxed while the super rich get a insignificant portion taxed(due to it being capped).

A recent example I can think of(there is many) is in Minnesota their "budget repair bill" included a higher tax on elderly and younger people and included an amount equal to that in tax breaks for the rich.

There is a record number of millionares right now but the poor keep getting more poor. Redistribution of wealth all the way. Any time these tax breaks get passed, no one is any wiser. Any time we want to take those away and make people pay their fair share, the media(controlled by the rich obviously) creates an outcry about class warefare etc...

Or why there is a building in Sweden that has 300,000 corporations registered to it is beyond me. To deny there is many loopholes / tax evasions etc. is just pure ignorance.

I congradulate you on your hard work and success and glad it has paid off for you. But don't group everyone in as just wanting to take your money. There are gross imbalances in our system and a lot of people just want the super-rich to pay their fair share.(A lot of rich people feel the same way, becasue they realize the big picture and don't need the instant gratification. And realize it's crucial for the countrys success to not completley fvck over those at the bottom) Like I said You are pretty much excluded from that in the range you are in.

gaspipe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Thanks for the props Mate.

My root question is......why are these people poor to begin with? What are they doing to build wealth?

Also, the tax cap does not mean that people are not paying tax on income, it means that their rate is not going up any further.

Dollar wise, the rich are still paying an enormous amount of taxes, way more than the rest of us put together.

IMHO, the best answer is to have a flat sales tax. Then obviously the more you purchase, the more tax you pay with no "write-offs". We would free up enormous amounts of dollars that currently go towards inefficiencies like a bloated IRS and an entire field of tax accountants. Talk about a huge step in productivity.

Ive been believing this for years but its not going to happen at least in my lifetime. To much vested interests by the people who run this country to make things inefficient on purpose.

Do ylou think the DMV is necessary? No. of course not. The technology to replace drivers licenses and to do everything online has existed for years but that would mean closing down hundreds of offices and the loss of thousands of jobs.

Its not in the governments vested interests to make things efficient. It never has been.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
r0cky said:
I don't get how a country with AAA credit rating can default on its debt. It defeats the purpose of debt ratings.
It's like credit cards, you can keep adding more and more debt...but as long as you pay the minimum monthly credit balance every month, your credit rating is good.

The problem comes when you max out all your cards and just default on all of it...ie, bankrupcy. Then your credit is in the ****ter.

That's the direction we're heading as a county. We keep servicing existing debt, with more debt. Now the big topic is the debt ceiling (ie credit card limit). If they raise the ceiling, this ponzi scheme can keep going, if not we plunge into a global depression and have a currency crisis.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fiat money is all a ponzi scheme anyways. It has no intrinsic value.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gays and women are to blame. women are so miserable they bring men down with them. gays are nasty.

by the way what is there to do in russia?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thedude4242 said:
gays and women are to blame. women are so miserable they bring men down with them. gays are nasty.
Oh yes of course. It was the gays that caused the mortgage and the ensuing credit crisis which started off this depression.

Yes of course.

Jake_tha_Boss

Don Juan
Reaction score
i believe that if america defaults on its debt, the ensuing crisis(or series of crises) would cause a 2nd american civil war or t the very least mass disorder, either case being, whos going looting?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thedude4242 said:
sorry I didnt know you supported gays.
I don't support fairly tales nor do I wish to live in fairy land. The gays have changed/ruined TV to an extent because of their lifestyle but to claim they did anything to the economy makes you look like a child. Unable to comprehend the real world and adult issues.

Grow up little boy and look at how crappy the world is. There are many to blame but no one stands out clearly.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Among other things, to enter the Skull and Bones Society initiates must masturbate in a coffin while reciting their entire sexual history before the other cult members.

now that is some fruity **** :)

gaspipe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
l
Jake_tha_Boss said:
i believe that if america defaults on its debt, the ensuing crisis(or series of crises) would cause a 2nd american civil war or t the very least mass disorder, either case being, whos going looting?

Civil war? Perhaps not anytime soon. But there is a growing chasm between the haves and the have nots and the middle class is slowing disappearing in this country. the rich are indeed getting richer and the poor and the middle class are getting poorer. The disconnect between Wallstreet and the political elite in Washington is bigger than ever. The conditions are there for civil strife. Thomas Jefferson once said that revolutions are a good thing every now and then. While I dont think we will see a second American Revolution or even civil war in my lifetime I do believe that America will become fractionalized and that several states will break off particularly the larger states like Texas and California which may then lead to civil war. Things are definitely headed south unless there is a very drastic change in the political culture of this country.