Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is age the biggest factor in reducing AFC behaviour?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see threads from younger guys, mainly in the normal forum, and I can see my former self there.

Some tales of how he did x y z for some chick and learned lesson etc

Or dudes obsessing on a single woman....or bitter about rejection etc.

I've done it. Most of us have.

Little things happen nowadays. BIG EXAMPLE: Girls have often tried to get me doing things - fetch this, get me that. Within reason, it's fine, but I note any woman will try to turn you into a willing workhorse.

YOUNG ME: If I do x y z for her she will love me for it
OLD ME: Fvck that.

Or, "Oh, Paul, he's my best mate at work.....oh, I'm going to lunch with this guy etc"

YOUNG ME: Massive freak out
OLD ME: Why is she saying this? I've cheated, and been cheated on. I've seen it before and you keep that shyt private as hell. Women are even better at concealing. A cheating chick doesn't tell you about it. So **** you girl, I don't give a shyt.

None of this came from books - this came from experience.

Is age the main requisite in handling women and relationships?

People talk about how their grandfather/father's generation "didn't take no shyt"

I think they did, once upon a time, you just didn't see it. It's age and experience at play and you only see the "finished man" with your father/Grandfather.

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is age the main requisite in handling women and relationships?
I think so, yes. A lot has to do with recognizing behaviour. Knowing what you like through experience.
Ans just not giving a sh!t when you grow older. Al tho some dumb f*cks refuse to learn.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel it has more to do with experience than age. If a guy gets married at 20 and then divorced at 40, he is probably going to go through a lot of the same stuff that a younger guy would when he gets back out into the dating circle.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting theory... and lot of truth to it. A few of things I've learned.

The older I get the less I care about what others think... I try to live my own life doing whatever I want to do.

The older I get I look back at all that wasted emotional energy chasing ***** and I shake my head.

The older I get I realize that in the end it all doesn't matter.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting theory... and lot of truth to it. A few of things I've learned.

The older I get the less I care about what others think... I try to live my own life doing whatever I want to do.

The older I get I look back at all that wasted emotional energy chasing ***** and I shake my head.

The older I get I realize that in the end it all doesn't matter.
Puzsy is still great as long as you don't waste your time money or self respect getting it.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more time pass the less outside validation and libido have a role in your life in my opinion.

When I was a teenager I felt like a loser while spending saturday night at home, right now I'm not leaving home unless something worth comes cause I'm gonna need energy on productive weekly things.

When a girl was showing low interest or behaving like a cvnt I was stressed and blamed myself for that, right now I only need an excuse to just leave with no explanation given.

I guess once you get validated enough and can shut up your ego and need for validation, it all gets much easier to figure out.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re libido that is correct. I am just getting closer to 40 than 30 and I note a huge reduction - however, I am really fat and I noted the same low libido in my 20s when I also got fat. I think being overweight is the biggest killer of libido, hence I am starving myself and need to lose like 30lb before I get it back. Until then I can keep her happy but, being honest, I don't care if I get it or I don't. I don't think about sex like I used to.

I don't care about getting pvssy. If I want more than one, I will use a hooker (much more ethical than anything else) but I don't. As I said, keeping one woman happy is enough. However, I do note the stupid dissonance. I saw a load of 18 year old lads ogling my girl. Despite the fact I have the income and frame to keep a hot 25 year old, I did chuckle that those dudes would probably enjoy her more - when I was 18 I would never leave her alone. Nowadays I have to motivate myself to fvck! Despite this, my girl tells me as the oldest dude she's been with (to be fair I am the 3rd apparantly so probably the 6th in reality) that I know what I am doing. This rings true as despite the urge at 18, I was crap. I was nervous. I am probably the most selfish lover I've ever been now, but it's oddly appreciated. I would never have the balls to act the way in bed I do now. Confidence I guess, but the days of 5 times in one night are a distant memory :-(

However, I still get the hots for random girls. It's weird, even with a low libido, certain woman get the response. It's a sad fact I am programmed to screw around - I presume this is a man thing.

Another point, aside to this, is dealing with men, not women (no homo). I can spot men playing BS on me a mile off. If I am being honest, I was duped, used and fvcked over a few times as a young man/professional. I learned a lot. Main rules are: Never talk about your personal life, keep your opinions to yourself and lie if it causes issues, and never bite/react. Never be provoked, it's what aggressive/manipulative colleagues/rivals rely on.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re libido that is correct. I am just getting closer to 40 than 30 and I note a huge reduction - however, I am really fat and I noted the same low libido in my 20s when I also got fat. I think being overweight is the biggest killer of libido, hence I am starving myself and need to lose like 30lb before I get it back. Until then I can keep her happy but, being honest, I don't care if I get it or I don't. I don't think about sex like I used to.

I don't care about getting pvssy. If I want more than one, I will use a hooker (much more ethical than anything else) but I don't. As I said, keeping one woman happy is enough. However, I do note the stupid dissonance. I saw a load of 18 year old lads ogling my girl. Despite the fact I have the income and frame to keep a hot 25 year old, I did chuckle that those dudes would probably enjoy her more - when I was 18 I would never leave her alone. Nowadays I have to motivate myself to fvck! Despite this, my girl tells me as the oldest dude she's been with (to be fair I am the 3rd apparantly so probably the 6th in reality) that I know what I am doing. This rings true as despite the urge at 18, I was crap. I was nervous. I am probably the most selfish lover I've ever been now, but it's oddly appreciated. I would never have the balls to act the way in bed I do now. Confidence I guess, but the days of 5 times in one night are a distant memory :-(

However, I still get the hots for random girls. It's weird, even with a low libido, certain woman get the response. It's a sad fact I am programmed to screw around - I presume this is a man thing.

Another point, aside to this, is dealing with men, not women (no homo). I can spot men playing BS on me a mile off. If I am being honest, I was duped, used and fvcked over a few times as a young man/professional. I learned a lot. Main rules are: Never talk about your personal life, keep your opinions to yourself and lie if it causes issues, and never bite/react. Never be provoked, it's what aggressive/manipulative colleagues/rivals rely on.
It's a fact that fat converts testosterone in the body to estrogen. So if your body is a big man boob you might have half or less of your testosterone levels when your fit .

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a fact that fat converts testosterone in the body to estrogen. So if your body is a big man boob you might have half or less of your testosterone levels when your fit .
I even know the points when it changes, for me:

Over 110KG - virtually no drive, feel like it about once every 2 weeks
Over 100KG - prob about once a week
Over 95KG - Fairly normal 3 times a week
Under 95KG - pretty much every day

I often worry it's age but thanks for reminding me it's purely being the same bodyfat percentage as a sausage which is killing it.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was a teenager I felt like a loser while spending saturday night at home, right now I'm not leaving home unless something worth comes cause I'm gonna need energy on productive weekly things.

When a girl was showing low interest or behaving like a cvnt I was stressed and blamed myself for that, right now I only need an excuse to just leave with no explanation given.
Yeah and slam the door because...finally, she's her mouth is shut. Had a girl, the same 20 year old I's talkin about go on about moving out from her "ex" boyfriend (I see him pick her up at work - just a young poor kid) and now moving in with her girlfriend. This is the one that Lies. All the time. She told me she was in a coma for a month 2 years ago from a car wreck so will never drive now - too scared. She's tried to get me to come over to her BOYFRIEND'S house (I'm like fvck no). I'll nod to her boyfriend but he's just a young dumb poor kid with a sh!t car that barely runs. She was trailer trash growing up. She gossips behind Everybody's back (most women but she's to the nth degree), really "Mean" chick. I play her very well though and now I think she's turned on by me everytime she sees me. This has been going on for months. I show her that I can be just as/if not More EVIL than she is/can be. It's a burning hot, and she must say, "He's the devil..." in her mind because my mind is so wayward (never been married). Had a cool (extremely bad childhood) guy I know tonight tell me that he can see "demons" but doesn't believe in "ghosts." I think he thought I was a visible demon. I took no offense. I think it's because I'm way more mind than heart (my dad was as well rest his soul 2 years ago), but I can be Very emotional and even cry in front of the woman but it's strictly genuine and talking about an important subject matter. No ashamed she sees because it's me. It's never a cry for ME as well but for others or a cause etc. Women like to see your self-sacrifice your killing yourself or capacity to. They like to beat you with their fists (on your broad chest), just beat a dead horse. They grab you by your shirt and pull you closer to them.

That I chose to work Saturdays now is like going against 90% of the population would do/prefer, due to the stigma of Any person doing anything on a Saturday other than "fun" or something social out n' about. Very much our surrounding population is still stuck in Normie life, TV-life, "sports"-life, cuckdom, go through school system probably stay brainwashed for a while thereafter stuck in the chain (gang of mentality) never breaking free from "what is supposed to be..." especially women, der the facebook.

But more on the girl, she's hunched shoulders, beaver teeth, one or two tats, not a very good as5 at all, but nice melons, and she's gotten chubby since I first met her (so I can imagine a blimp when she gets older, especially if/when she has kids). Her telling me she's moving out from her "ex" boyfriends today, er ah, I'd Never offer her to come stay with me as I live far away from her work, she's evil (though puts on that she's a goody girl - no way! after all I've witnessed), and number 3 I have an extra car, but she refuses to drive right? (but she is so wayward and goes back n' forth that I know she'd change her mind instantly and say "I can drive now!" - in other words, "I'm healed!"). Dealing with a demonic b!tch here that needs a good hard fvcking (she could see me doing the deed too but I won't - she tries to make every opportunity to though - I could get into some serious trouble though I'm afraid, but I don't NEED her like as if I was a virgin or lacking in the pvssy department so I can put down those urges).

She shows me ALL these dudes trying to hit her up on social media, duh? it's Easy for her being a 20 year old flirty as fvck semi-attractive female. I mean a slew of dudes in constant contact with her (I'd call it a waste of time but she wastes her time/hones her luring skills? by playing with them stringing them), military dudes, you name it. It's Shocking when you see the other end, the female's side when the females actually puts in more than a little Effort to string guys along, because just a sliver of HOPE for these no-pvssy guys gets them latched on like parasites to her or a bulldog doesn't let go with his big chompers. They have "a lead" they think. I guess it would be likened to tons of sperm swimming towards the egg.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Age, experience, maturity. It should all serve to drive out AFC behavior.
It really surprises me when I read accounts of older men acting AFC, you'd think they would have learned after awhile.
If you learn anything as you get older, I would think it would be self respect.

But I guess some guys don't have failures early on, and that can as damaging as not having any success.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It can be. Even without sites like this you should really know better by the time you are like 25-30. It's a very gradual process - I think age is a big factor because as you ge older you are not as stuck in your head. By that I mean if someone doesn't like you don't really give a ****...you aren't out seeking everyone's approval or you shouldn't be. If you think about that is a big reason why guys do really bad with women. They are afraid to be themselves around them and think they have to treat them like princesses. These are women that don't owe you **** and may not even give you anything in return....but yet you have these guys literally throwing themselves infront of incoming traffic lol. I love women, they fascinate me, but the best looking woman is no more important than the average guy....I know a lot of idiots out there will disagree (and therein lays the problem) but a good looking woman is valued because of her looks - something she didn't even earn and got through her parents. Mean while the average guy could be busting his ass to get somewhere and has ambition....which one deserves more praise and respect? That's my point. Men, especially one's with goals and purpose really need to stop playing second fiddle and acting as if they are in the presence of royalty just because some slightly above average women might look their way.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you aren't out seeking everyone's approval or you shouldn't be.
I don't want approval from everyone. Just from that girl with the big boobies :)

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But I guess some guys don't have failures early on, and that can as damaging as not having any success.
Very insightful, profound comment and absolutely true I believe.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Age, experience, maturity. It should all serve to drive out AFC behavior.
It really surprises me when I read accounts of older men acting AFC, you'd think they would have learned after awhile.
If you learn anything as you get older, I would think it would be self respect.

It is absolutely true. When I first joined this website there was a girl in one of my college classes at the time (I had just started college) that I was really into, and as it turned out, she also liked me as well. I knew this for an absolute b/c of her behavior...it was one of those cases in which the girl made it obvious through sly looks and when you'd catch her she'd smile and look away. The problem was at that time I literally had no experience with women at all. I did not have a date in highschool, I did not go to prom etc. just nothing and this girl was REALLY good looking, like the type where in highschool i'd be like she would never give me the time of day. Now here it was playing out right before my eyes and we had good rapport and what not but my lack of experience basically ruined it to make a long story short. As time went on doubt grew and internally I convinced myself that I wasn't worthy or that i'd **** it up....when there was no reason to think this way at all....and guess what happened? I made every ****ing rookie mistake possible and that was because I had literally next to no experience with girls and the process would've gone 1000% had I had experience before......even if I hadn't even been successful just the process of trying would've removed some of the insecurities and awkwardness.

I was really hurt by that for a very long because I had really liked this particular girl.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is absolutely true. When I first joined this website there was a girl in one of my college classes at the time (I had just started college) that I was really into, and as it turned out, she also liked me as well. I knew this for an absolute b/c of her behavior...it was one of those cases in which the girl made it obvious through sly looks and when you'd catch her she'd smile and look away. The problem was at that time I literally had no experience with women at all. I did not have a date in highschool, I did not go to prom etc. just nothing and this girl was REALLY good looking, like the type where in highschool i'd be like she would never give me the time of day. Now here it was playing out right before my eyes and we had good rapport and what not but my lack of experience basically ruined it to make a long story short. As time went on doubt grew and internally I convinced myself that I wasn't worthy or that i'd **** it up....when there was no reason to think this way at all....and guess what happened? I made every ****ing rookie mistake possible and that was because I had literally next to no experience with girls and the process would've gone 1000% had I had experience before......even if I hadn't even been successful just the process of trying would've removed some of the insecurities and awkwardness.

I was really hurt by that for a very long because I had really liked this particular girl.
If you would've already had a 6 or 7 giving you head and pvssy whenever you want would it have killed you that badly? No it wouldn't, you'd go and fvck your girl .

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's about experience more than age. In my twenties I had long term girlfriends. In my 30s I went through a lot of random slvts. Dealing with their antics was what brought me to the red pill

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Experience is experience. My mate by his late 20s had slept with over 200 women. He sure as hell doesn't need any Grand Pa to tell him how to do it.

In fact from what I'm seeing in the workplace I'd say the younger generation is incredibly socially attuned. They organise work like a bucket of crabs and they are happy that way.