Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is age the biggest factor in reducing AFC behaviour?

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it mostly has to do with experience. However, you notice a total increase in AFC behaviors because of the time we live in.

1960s - civil right and womens rights, the pill
1970s - divorce skyrockets, NOW pushes for kids are better with their moms than examining the best interests of the children
1980s - divorce rate hits all time high, large number of single moms, tons of young men with little or zero father figure.
1990s and later is when things are beginning to level off, divorces drop, NOW acknowledges research that kids need mom and dad.
2018 - I feel like more men are waking up to the issue that NOW created, and the very narrow definition of masculinity.

So now we have a large number of men in their 30s and 40s raised by single moms without a significant male role model in their lives. Statistically, children raised by single parents have a significant amount of mental and physical issues when compared to two parent children. There is endless amounts of data to support this. You could argue against single dads too, but in single parent situations, moms have custody 90% of the time, sooo...

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes
You'll be able to telegraph real interest from fake interest and filter it from affecting you.
You'll also be less forgiving of bad behavior and develop a very low tolerance for it.