Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

IOI's from very hot girls, still don't know what to do

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"you look really nice."
I know, wanna chat up sometime?

"are YOU a player?"
It will be up to you to find out.

"nah, I'm too old."
Why would you say that really? What you say doesn't matter alot though, you just gotta keep the conversation going and evade ejection.

We need to work on communication/conversation skills. I am suffering from a similiar problem, I can't keep the conversation going.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or "Thank you. Fancy grabbing a coffee/drink/protein shake/smoothie?"
Phil, have you field tested asking a HB to get a protein shake? :p

AlexKaiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last week, I was down town barhopping by myself.

Literally, the hottest girl in the whole city came up to me and said "you look really nice." I had seen her a few times before and she has seen me, too. She was not serving me so she was not just after a tip. I still didn't know what to say. My conversational skills are horrible.

At another bar, there was a song on that goes "I'm not a player, I just crash a lot." And the bartender came up to me and said "are YOU a player?" I guess I was giving off that vibe.

I just said some thing about "nah, I'm too old." And she told me I'm not old. Then, I didn't know what to say.

Even when very attractive women basically directly hit on me, I am still at a loss of what to do.
YOU will get better at this in time.

You are insecure because you are new to this. You don't know what works.

Reaction score
"you look really nice."
I know, wanna chat up sometime?

"are YOU a player?"
It will be up to you to find out.

"nah, I'm too old."
Why would you say that really? What you say doesn't matter alot though, you just gotta keep the conversation going and evade ejection.

We need to work on communication/conversation skills. I am suffering from a similiar problem, I can't keep the conversation going.
Yes, and the fact that I was basically stumbling around down town full of martinis didn't help.

I don't think there is anything "really clever" that could have helped the situation. I think girls see through all that.

When asked if I was a player
YOU will get better at this in time.

You are insecure because you are new to this. You don't know what works.
What would you have done?

I'm not new to sex. Not new to life on the planet. I might be new to socializing with hot women, but at this point I'm not sure how much of that I actually want to do. I have joined MGTOW and RoK forums recently, but am not allowed to post yet.

I'm experienced enough to know that their stinky vagina hole isn't going to save my life and that the "beauty" of any women wears off in a few hours or even minutes.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last week, I was down town barhopping by myself.

Literally, the hottest girl in the whole city came up to me and said "you look really nice."
your response: "I know, right? thank you though. would you prefer a selfie with me or an autograph?"

And the bartender came up to me and said "are YOU a player?" I guess I was giving off that vibe.
"my PS4 gets a lot of mileage"

I just said some thing about "nah, I'm too old." And she told me I'm not old. Then, I didn't know what to say.
"I'm actually 57, but I age well. I use very expensive skin cream you see"