Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

IOI's from very hot girls, still don't know what to do

Reaction score
Last week, I was down town barhopping by myself.

Literally, the hottest girl in the whole city came up to me and said "you look really nice." I had seen her a few times before and she has seen me, too. She was not serving me so she was not just after a tip. I still didn't know what to say. My conversational skills are horrible.

At another bar, there was a song on that goes "I'm not a player, I just crash a lot." And the bartender came up to me and said "are YOU a player?" I guess I was giving off that vibe.

I just said some thing about "nah, I'm too old." And she told me I'm not old. Then, I didn't know what to say.

Even when very attractive women basically directly hit on me, I am still at a loss of what to do.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Taco tuesday!!!

Go!

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reaction score

I still didn't know what to say. My conversational skills are horrible.

(So work on them )
How ? By talking with people men and women and getting comfortable with them, yourself and the situation.

I just said some thing about "nah, I'm too old." And she told me I'm not old. Then, I didn't know what to say.

( why do you not know what to say?)
Is it because you get nervous?

Even when very attractive women basically directly hit on me, I am still at a loss of what to do.

You know what to do come on. At the very least just mirror back what they say till you can think of something else.

Example:
Woman: wow aren't you cute I love your hair.
You: you look beautiful in that dress it fits you well, it really makes your hair look amazing.

By then you should have another subject to talk about unless she carries the conversation. But don't mirror her twice in a row or too many times unless your going to turn it into a joke and tease her.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Little Richard would like to have a word with you. Then you whip out your d!ck and spin it helicopter style. Works everytime 66% of the time.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you all giving him a hard time? He's a new guy asking an honest question.
Ok, the reason I suggested Taco tuesday is because its a normal thing you do...invite her to do normal stuff...go get a steak, ask her to join you and help you eat it!!! (Insert tubesteak joke here)

Women are here to help, let her fulfill her function.

Do I need to write a frickin book???o_O

Oh yeah, it's already written!:rofl:

Reaction score
Why are you all giving him a hard time? He's a new guy asking an honest question.

I did not give him a hard time. He's either really young or a 40 year old virgin. Either way it's going to take him some trial and error. Now go out there and be somebody.

phil2015

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Literally, the hottest girl in the whole city came up to me and said "you look really nice."
I would've followed this up with "Aw that's kind of you.....What are you upto now?"

Or "What are you doing later?"

Or "Thank you. Fancy grabbing a coffee/drink/protein shake/smoothie?"

Ask questions, always be closing.

She put herself into your orbit, she approached you and threw an obvious IOI at you.....She wanted you mate!

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Literally, the hottest girl in the whole city came up to me and said "you look really nice." I had seen her a few times before and she has seen me, too. She was not serving me so she was not just after a tip. I still didn't know what to say. My conversational skills are horrible.

At another bar, there was a song on that goes "I'm not a player, I just crash a lot." And the bartender came up to me and said "are YOU a player?" I guess I was giving off that vibe.

Just come up with something ridiculously funny. You can't make these lines canned, so you'll have to improvise. But here's an example, when she said "are YOU a player?" you could've said "I'm actually a spy and I'm here to make sure you're behaving *smirk* I'm NAME. What's your name?
"

For the girl who said you looked nice, you could've said "I was wondering why it took you so long to come say hi *smirk*. I like your (something she's wearing), I can tell you're a woman of style. I'm NAME. What's your name?"

You get the point. Be playful, misinterpret her behavior as if she's treying to make a pass on you but be FUNNY while you do it. Give her a compliment on a personality trait or something she's wearing (not on beauty) and then say you aren't sure about her (something). It's all a big game. You win by having fun, smooth and not being outcome dependent.

Reaction score
I would've followed this up with "Aw that's kind of you.....What are you upto now?"

Or "What are you doing later?"

Or "Thank you. Fancy grabbing a coffee/drink/protein shake/smoothie?"

Ask questions, always be closing.

She put herself into your orbit, she approached you and threw an obvious IOI at you.....She wanted you mate!
Yea I wish I would have said "Thanks! Want to come over later?"

Or got her Snapchat and told her about my collection of flavored lubricants that can make her **** taste like raspberries.