Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Internet Online Conversation - What would you have said ?

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Met this girl on this dating website, anyway in brief the conversation went as follows,

ME: Yeah well you know I have never seen so many lonely women on the this dating site before.

SHE: What do you mean ? U think I am lonely ?

ME "Well you must be lonely right ? Why else would you setup a profile on a internet dating site ?

SHE "I am not lonely, maybe you are lonely and desperate"

ME "Yes I am actually welcome to the Lonely Hearts Club"

ME "I think its a positive thing on your part to make an effort not be lonely anymore"

SHE "I AM NOT DESPERATE OR LONELY SO SHUT THE F**K UP

She then logged off. How would you have responded. She sounded really peeved off.

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by englishcrap
Met this girl on this dating website, anyway in brief the conversation went as follows,

ME: Yeah well you know I have never seen so many lonely women on the this dating site before.

SHE: What do you mean ? U think I am lonely ?

ME "Well you must be lonely right ? Why else would you setup a profile on a internet dating site ?

SHE "I am not lonely, maybe you are lonely and desperate"

Well chances are she was a b1tch so you didn't miss out, but if it were me I'd probably reply at this point with "Wow, you've managed to peg my entire personality in just one sentence! You're absolutly right, I'm desperate, that's why I'm starting at the bottom of the barrel on this site and messaging girls I can build confidence from, only to later ignore" ... then again, I'm an a$$hole when chicks give me attitude for stupid reasons.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boy, hit a nerve there didn't you.

Two answers to this.

The best one. Stop worrying about those you 'lose', what you are actually doing is qualifying out the potential flakes.

Second, a few smilies and you probably would have got away with it, see how it changes it into teasing?

And although correct and honest, don't say YOUR lonely. Say you find it very hard to find a quality women these days. Someone who'se not only pretty, but bright, witty and has her head screwed on.

Here's one I tried earlier.

'Your not one of those big fat birds who can't get a date are you?:D

In isolation this is an insult and won't work. But if you have preceded it with obviously being a banter merchant and smilies, MOST women will get where your coming from.

If she's smart you'll get something back about having a small d1ck and being a saddo, this is fine, because she's playing the game and this allows YOU to pass HER test by reacting properly to it.l

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Life-Trainee
Maybe I missed something but that was not cokcy nor funny. It sounded like a direct accusation.
Is that directed at me? If so, I wasn't trying to be ****y or funny, just an a$$ which is actually more fun.

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ya for sure, if you are gonna try anything snarky in real life or online...throw in a smile plz :)

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hold on something doesn't make any sense...

Lets look at what you said...

She then logged off. How would you have responded. She sounded really peeved off.
How would you have responded. She sounded really peeved off.
She sounded really peeved off.
She sounded really
She sounded
sounded
arghh!

How in the hell do you sound pissed off online?!

HEY GUYS I'M USING CAPSLOCK SO THAT MEANS I'M MAD.

This is why online dating is stupid. You can't tell emotions.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She didn't log off; she blocked you. You definitely need to work on what you think is funny, if I'd been her and some random guy started IMing me telling me I was a sad pathetic loser of a girl because I put a profile on some website I'd do the same thing she did...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It wasn't the best C/F I've heard (if it was even meant to be c/f). But I agree with the others that you didn't miss out on much with this one, it seemed as if she had issues. Maybe she felt there's some type stigma associated with meeting people online.

Nightspark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL that's why i dont mess with online dating services and why msn is a tool of pure evil and impossible at times to tell the emotions of people! :rolleyes:

avoid the net for urr lovin dude! :D

Nightspark:D

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She SLAMMED your sorry ass... and rightfully so. Just coz she's on a dating service, you gotta drive her pride into the ground... You think she's gonna accept her fate and go out with you???

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you get this out of David Deangelo's mailbag? Here is how you are supposed to set it up:

"I was looking through all these ads here on the internet thinking to myself "Look at all the poor, desperate, lonely women..." and then I saw your ad and thought to myself "Hey, here's a poor, desperate, lonely woman that's actually CUTE..." so I thought I'd write and see if you're as interesting on the inside as you are in this picture..."

The Rev

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol dude

way too much ****y/arrogant and zero funny

Like someone suggested before, adding in winks or smilies would have softened up what you said and it would have come across better. Without them, it just sounds like you are making fun of her and bashing her...and it obviously hit a nerve.

"lols", ";)"s and the like can soften anything in online convos and people get that you are teasing. In real life convo your voice tone and body language will clearly show that you are kidding around...but online, you need to make that fact more explicit. Take it as a learning experience and you will do better next time! :)

Hope this helped.

The Rev

Don Juan
Reaction score
Taking some of DD's advice, accusing her of being a man is classic. It's a lot better than accusing her of being lonely.

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women posting on those site are vastly "validation hores"....they need approval and validation from someone else. The original poster did the opposite of what she was craving....and that pissed her off and hurt her ego.
englishcrap..PM me this b1tches AIM sn and the her profile and I'll demonstrate what she was looking for...I'll post the whole conversation here.

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Viking25,

Appreciate you offering to help. However I have decided to give this bird a miss. Besides shes only a "window" on instant chat. Not worth your my time and effort.

Thanks again..

Originally posted by Viking25
Women posting on those site are vastly "validation hores"....they need approval and validation from someone else. The original poster did the opposite of what she was craving....and that pissed her off and hurt her ego.
englishcrap..PM me this b1tches AIM sn and the her profile and I'll demonstrate what she was looking for...I'll post the whole conversation here.