Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Internet Online Conversation - What would you have said ?

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you implied she was lonely, and she assumed that you thought she was some kind of person who can't meet people in real life and is forced to resort to meeting them online (i.e. desperate). that's why she got pissed off and blocked you.

MixMaxster

Don Juan
Reaction score
i find women to jump the gun too quickly and start going off about all these things that i didn't mean, but that she interpreted as being.

Much like this, you weren't trying to piss her off and insult her because you weren't taking it all seriously and trying to have fun. She on the other hand thought you were being a ****head and were insulting her.

Now one thing that ALWAYS has me confused is why a girl will BLOCK you, but not delete you from her list. What is she doing? saving you as a backup in case you two are the only ones left alive or something?

Hell if i know

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
English, give him the AIM, it would be interesting to see how she reacts to a different approach, like an experiment.

She might turn out to be a nice person. If she's a troll it would be fun to wind her up, or is that too evil?

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That would actually be a fun experiment, get a few guys to mack on the same girl online and see what their results are, and post them up for everyone to compare and critique. The only rule would have to be that she doesn't see any photos of the guys, to keep this strictly a personality/approach experiement.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah...the phase of denial, you know what that means! she IS lonely

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry mate she never blocked me meant to say she just logged me off.

Originally posted by MixMaxster
i find women to jump the gun too quickly and start going off about all these things that i didn't mean, but that she interpreted as being.

Much like this, you weren't trying to piss her off and insult her because you weren't taking it all seriously and trying to have fun. She on the other hand thought you were being a ****head and were insulting her.

Now one thing that ALWAYS has me confused is why a girl will BLOCK you, but not delete you from her list. What is she doing? saving you as a backup in case you two are the only ones left alive or something?

Hell if i know

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I guess this is an example of the C&F backfiring or the bust her balls theory not working out then. She sure typed like she was mad.