Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Internet Dating 101

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pugsley_f5
Man it would be really helpful if these sites had hit counters on them..............:p
Match.com does. I just made 380 this past weekend.

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Only 4 days on MATCH and already 83 views (and 9 responses) or about 20 views a day.

Yehaaaaaaaawwwww!!!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sapphire
Only 4 days on MATCH and already 83 views (and 9 responses) or about 20 views a day.

Yehaaaaaaaawwwww!!!
Yep, that's what happens when new profiles are put on Match. That's why it's important not to have an AFC-like profile.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pugsley_f5
dangit i have like 100 in 2 months......hey francisco ch3eck out my profile and help me please , search the name UNCGstud on match.com.....its a shortened version of Playasupremes profile he posted.
Those numbers aren't bad actually, I'm sure that its more than what the average guy would get.

A few things came to mind for changes right off the bat:

1. Change your screen name, anything with STUD in it is cliche.
2. Get more pics, get some full length action shots. Add a couple with you and your buds at a club or party. Show that you are a fun and active guy.
3. Don't take this the wrong way, but since you are a young guy the 'speed seduction' type techniques you are using seem a bet funny especially with your screen name. Actually it reads as if you are a player wannabe. I'd suggest adjusting your ad to use more NLP.
4. Be more positive and say what you WANT and not what you don't like, it sounds a bit 'preachy.'
5. Add more information about what you enjoy doing, also consider adding what you've been up to lately.
6. Again, because of your age, I'd play down the family/children stuff. You can say that you'd like to have them, but someday, with the right person. You don't want to put any undue pressure on a woman who hasn't met you yet.

That's about it without going into complete detail. I still think that you need to personalize the ad some more, make it more your own.

Reaction score
Just got back from San Francisco area and met and spent the night with my first internet date. Ok I'm getting the hang of it...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, who bought the ticket or paid for the gas? :p

Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Ok, who bought the ticket or paid for the gas? :p
I live in Sacramento. About a hour drive away at 80 miles per hour.

She bought the pizza and the movies though. And proceeded to give some of the best head I've felt in a long time and some of the most connected sex I've felt in a while too...lol

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
I live in Sacramento. About a hour drive away at 80 miles per hour.

She bought the pizza and the movies though. And proceeded to give some of the best head I've felt in a long time and some of the most connected sex I've felt in a while too...lol
Yeah, it sounds like you are catching on. Eighty miles is a long way pizza and head though. At least Domino's delivers. :p

Reaction score
Yeah, it sounds like you are catching on. Eighty miles is a long way pizza and head though. At least Domino's delivers. :p
LOL, I got more than pizza and head buddy. Way more. And I have an open door for when I go back. My buddy lives down there also. The white guy who is in my photos. He just got a new job with a large tv production company and I was taking him to breakfast to celibrate on saturday...

And now I have carte blanc to some good pvssy when I visit him.

One thing about women who advertise for a mate online is that they are truely desperately looking for love.

If you can push the angle that your looking for a life mate they will eat it right up and offer you the whole dam kitchen bedroom..living room hell the whole dam house itself.

It is easy to exploit these desperate women if I was still in my old player state I would be having a ball.

I do have a girl flying out from colorodo to see me in 2 weeks and if I had of saved our last convo...she is on board 100%.

I think what the fellows who are into this online thing need to push is the love aspect.

A pimp sells a dream. And for that online pimping you gotta sell em a dream...yeah I am the one you've been waiting for...yeah don't you feel a mystical connection....yeah things happen for a reason, which is why we met...can't you feel it...you and I are on the same page...and all the rest.

Women eat it up. I think I alread said I have 44 women trying for a position on my team off this adventure. 44 women from as far as Canada to as far away as Austrailia. Women who are ready to hop on a plane and come and find out if I am "the one".

We need to push that angle more. "the one" Women want romance and destiny. They want to be swept off their feet.

Here is what friday nites had to write about:

"Just wanted to tell you I am so glad we finally met and that I had a great time with you. The connection and the fit was so perfect. I hope to be seeing more of you babe :)

Have a good day
Kisses
Me"

"(((a row of smiles that didn't get transfered over))))

This was me all day long..."

"I have yet begun to do anything to you. Just you wait and see :) I plan on casting one hell of a spell on you! I want you and I want you now...today, tomorrow and then some............ ;)"

These women are a bit crazy by the time they have been reduced to internet dating...lol.

MRomeo99

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know that I would characterize it like that "women on internet dating are crazy/desperate". But, then again I don't "internet date" anyone farther than 25 miles away. I'm not driving 80 miles for ****. I can imagine if you "develop a relationship" with someone thousands of miles away, that you're going to meet some "interesting" people.

It takes some patience and some work. But, right now I am working like 10 or so just in my town, less than 25 miles away. My biggest problem is remembering who said what.

I don't push the whole love angle, although at times I used to. Although it is easy to find the right person, and totally **** with their mind. I think you can find all different kinds of women on the internet much like you can in real life.

There are women that you can totally manipulate online. As there are women you can totally manipulate IRL.

Personally, I'm finding Yahoo to be better off for me right now than Match was in the past. Must be the ability to IM right away.

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been doing pretty well at match so far. I have been online for 10 days and I have gotten 125 views and 14 responses including a pretty cute japaneses stewardess who has been e-mailing me. The other chicks range from nasty to one girl who looks like a christy brinkley look alike. I responded to her e-mail but she has not responded yet. Darn!

I attribute my high hit rate with match because of my picture because I am probably close to a 9 on the looks scale.

However, I have been on yahoo for 4 days and I only got one hit. I dont understand the discrepancy. I have been doing great with match and poorly with yahoo. I have used almost the same proflie for both and the same picture. I read PS' thread and adopted a variation of his profile tailored to my personality.

It seems to work on match but not on yahoo. Is it because they cater to different people and maybe I am scaring alot of prospects on yahoo? Any opinions?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MRomeo99
It takes some patience and some work. But, right now I am working like 10 or so just in my town, less than 25 miles away. My biggest problem is remembering who said what.
Twenty miles is my maximum, now I will hook up with a woman if I'm in her town for business or vice versa. Oh yeah, try using a contact manager application to keep up with who's who. I use ACT! and it works like a charm. The ladies think that they are extra special because I can recall old conversations or information from their profile during a date. I just prepare before hand. ;)

Reaction score
Twenty miles is my maximum, now I will hook up with a woman if I'm in her town for business or vice versa. Oh yeah, try using a contact manager application to keep up with who's who. I use ACT! and it works like a charm. The ladies think that they are extra special because I can recall old conversations or information from their profile during a date. I just prepare before hand. ;)
Mine is 20 miles also. If I wasn't going to S.F to visit my buddy I woudn't of went to see that girl.

^_^

Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading through this, what is the best way to intiate the IRL contact with this person? I've read about 3/7 pages.

I have talked to a girl twice now (first conversation we really hit it off it seemed...second conversation was a little slower, so I left claiming I had to go take care of something, which I did have to.) Anyways, cute chick, I am into her. I think she is just looking for friends but of course I'm interested in more.

She leaves town on Friday for about 2 weeks. I feel just talking to her online during this time would just screw up any chances I have. So I was going to see if she wanted to go out for drinks on Thursday night.

Any tips on how to go about this? Tommorow night I was going to ask her what she was doing thursday night, see if she wanted to go out for a free drinks to celebrate finals being over, then ask for her number and we'll make plans the next day to go out. Any tips y'all have with it?

*edit: Sorry, didnt realize this is the Mature Man forum (I'm almost out of college for what its worth). ANd I didnt mean to drag this thread up from the dead, but it is a good thread ^^

MRomeo99

Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer to take things as a progression. I very rarely like to meet up until we've talked on the phone. Here is a typical progression.

1-2 emails
2-4 IM conversations sprinkled with emails in between conversations.
2-3 phone calls
Meet IRL

Usually takes about 7-10 days or so. If I try to hurry the process, I find that I just don't weed out enough of the the riff-raff. You gotta get more in the pipeline.

For this particular one, I'd probably just do like you were suggesting. Maybe suggest happy hour. However, next time you are IMing her, just stop your conversation, and say Hey, call me at 333-3333. And just wait for her to call. Get her on the phone, it really is an important step. But, you're running out of time, so I don't know that you'll actually get her out on Thursday, but you can always try.

HTH,

R

^_^

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did help (I'm from jax originally too :p)

There has been no emails, just about an hours worth of IMs so far. I think tommorow I'll just ask her what she would think about going out on Thursday for a few drinks. I mean, the worst she can say is no. Then just play it off from there.

Thank you for the reply, I was really looking for someone else's advice on a timeline with online stuff.