Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Internet Dating 101

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Metaphysikal_Lover
That's it right there. It's all in the qualfying process. That particular site only had about 5 women in Sacramento so I shoulda walked away. Only one of the 5 were fine enough.

Which should be a main qualifyer when your looking at a particular site.

Since I'm in a different marketing class than you caucasian or passable types then I need to find or create my own site that caters to my needs and to others like me.

Hmmm that does give me a good idea for my next website.
I use Match.com, tons of women all over. I'm even getting replies to my ad from women in neighboring states. I'm not one for long distance relationships but if they interest me I tell them that I'd meet them whenever they were in town.

I never found the need to focus on sites that catered to my interests. I tried one once and it was a pure pain. I do better with sites that cater to everyone. In any good marketing campaign its best to market to the masses. Match.com does that well for me.

Get this, I just reinstated my Match add a couple of month ago after a couple of year hiatus and I've had two responses from women I had met years ago on-line wanting another chance to try to get my interest. It's kinda fun watching women work so hard. :D

Reaction score
Originally posted by Pugsley_f5
Hey Metaphysical, Do you say hi and then just jump into that or how do you preface the response or what do you preface it with?
I don't jump into it..I start with a convo warm up. I begin by asking her what she is looking for in a man or relationship then I spit my contract at her or what I'm looking for.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what, I think I am a stud and that is all that matters. Some may disagree but that's alright, it's their perspective.

What works for me is the same thing that has been working for Player Supreme, we each have posted unique profiles that stand out from the rest. His pull on the heart strings of women and plays big time on Romanticism. Mine is on the other end of the spectrum and is completely written for its funny factor. What they have in common is that they are enjoyable to read.

I don't know Player's numbers but my ad has been out there for at least two months and is pushing 350 views. Typically I would change my ad and picture monthly but I've gotten so much positive feedback I just leave it alone and let it do the majority of the work.

Mind you, I said the majority of the work, not all of it. I'm out there writing replies to ads (no, I don't depend on 'winks'). I engage the woman via email, she's curious and takes a peek at my ad and is hit by a personal like none she's ever read. This makes her curious (curiosity being the downfall of most women) and she responds with a pretty high IL.

It's all about being more than what a woman expects, that's the trick.

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here was my response I think it turned out well, let me know what you think......

Hey Kate,

I just wanted to drop you a line and let you know that I got your message on Yahoo Personals. If you don't remember heres a copy of it to refresh your memory:

Wow...you get my vote. A guy that is truly able to express himself...wow. I'd love to chat. Send me an email anytime. ~Kate topdawg@yahoo

I was almost flattered when I first read that, but at the same time it's weird cause I have had several people in the past few months tell me that in person and online.....I geuss theres things that you don't know about yourself that other people do. To me I am just being myself and it's normal ;-)

So what was it in my profile that caught your attention? Anything in particular?
What is it that you are looking for in a Man/Relationship? (Notice I said Man and not Male)

I believe that everyone has values about them that they look for and that cannot be sacrificed if a person in question does not meet those standards.

There are several thing that I find to be important in a relationship with a Woman:

She must be spontaneous and she must be willing to surrender a part of her spirit as I would be willing to surrender a part of mine. We can then sit back and watch them entangle with one another creating a perfect unity between two beautiful souls. Love is not easy. It is like a force of nature that shines in many forms. One night we are bathed in light while some days, carried away in storms. REALITY"

Some of us go to our graves with music still inside us.. I want to play a symphony with someone. Do you feel me? It's all about being able to spreading our wings and taking flight. One day you too will fly Kate!

When I make love to my woman, I want to be able to look her straight int he eyes and not feel embarrassed as we move together...our lips touching gently...softly...just the taste of her breath should be enough to send me to that mountain top...but my resolve to last to bring me back down so that together we can climb higher and higher into the deepest extacy that love can create...

I'm looking for my soul mate Kate.

Are you that person?.....I don't know....But there one thing I do know and that is that

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

The first step has been taken, now lets see where our feet lead us.

Chris

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
here was my response to her, i think it turned out good, let me know what you guys think...........

Hey Kate,

I just wanted to drop you a line and let you know that I got your message on Yahoo Personals. If you don't remember heres a copy of it to refresh your memory:

Wow...you get my vote. A guy that is truly able to express himself...wow. I'd love to chat. Send me an email anytime. ~Kate topdawg@yahoo

I was almost flattered when I first read that, but at the same time it's weird cause I have had several people in the past few months tell me that in person and online.....I geuss theres things that you don't know about yourself that other people do. To me I am just being myself and it's normal ;-)

So what was it in my profile that caught your attention? Anything in particular?
What is it that you are looking for in a Man/Relationship? (Notice I said Man and not Male)

I believe that everyone has values about them that they look for and that cannot be sacrificed if a person in question does not meet those standards.

There are several thing that I find to be important in a relationship with a Woman:

She must be spontaneous and she must be willing to surrender a part of her spirit as I would be willing to surrender a part of mine. We can then sit back and watch them entangle with one another creating a perfect unity between two beautiful souls. Love is not easy. It is like a force of nature that shines in many forms. One night we are bathed in light while some days, carried away in storms. REALITY"

Some of us go to our graves with music still inside us.. I want to play a symphony with someone. Do you feel me? It's all about being able to spreading our wings and taking flight. One day you too will fly Kate!

When I make love to my woman, I want to be able to look her straight int he eyes and not feel embarrassed as we move together...our lips touching gently...softly...just the taste of her breath should be enough to send me to that mountain top...but my resolve to last to bring me back down so that together we can climb higher and higher into the deepest extacy that love can create...

I'm looking for my soul mate Kate.

Are you that person?.....I don't know....But there one thing I do know and that is that

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

The first step has been taken, now lets see where our feet lead us.

Chris

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been using player's profile, very close to it actually, But my views aren't nearly as good by any means, I had to shorten his tremendously to get it to work on match, So it may have butchered it a bit.......What can I do to get more views on my profile all suggestions in detail welcome.

Pugs
Did I read that you're using Yahoo? I wouldn't use Player's ad on that site. That ad would scare the women on Yahoo, it's too deep. I bet it would kick tall @ss on eHarmony though. That's for women who want the long term hook up.

My ad is on Match.com, it's a happy medium between Yahoo and eHarmony. The biggest thing that makes my profile get tons of views is the headline. I believe that is even more important than a picture. Have a catchy headline and people will read your profile whether you have a picture or not (but I use a pic too).

My profile is just full of satirical humor. If you read carefully women can discern the same things (pretty much) that Player has in his ad, mine is just silly as h3ll. It's as if I had a 'fvck you' attitude when writing it not caring that I was writing something completely off the norm.

It's all about marketing. From this ad, I'm getting replies from a lot of fun and adventurous women. Most of them actually ride motorcycles or rock climb. Basically, they are all active since I make mention of climbing up the side of building and that I'm a cycling enthusiast.

In a nutshell, grab their attention and don't let go. Make them want to get to know you. But you need to first find out about the medium and the type of woman you'd like to attract. Player's ad is definitely for more mature women, mine is for adventurers. You need to make one that fits what you are looking for.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Did I read that you're using Yahoo? I wouldn't use Player's ad on that site. That ad would scare the women on Yahoo, it's too deep. I bet it would kick tall @ss on eHarmony though. That's for women who want the long term hook up.

"I like your profile. Tell me more."

"Hey you...I just wanted to say, "Hi." I liked what you had to say in your profile and I hope you find what you are looking for...you have a beautiful smile and from what I read a beautiful mind.."

"Will you marry me?

lol I just read your profile and my knees are weak. WOW!

Hi, my name is Kymberleigh and I loved your profile. I would love to talk with you. Please check out my profile and if interested please email me at"

"I like your profile. Tell me more.
You can call me @ 308-5***"

"Hello, let's see how this works. I liked your message so let's connect.
your are deep!"

"I like your profile."

"Hand me my flip-flops 'cause you've knocked my socks off."

"Hello,
i just wanted to let you know your profile is very interesting. I'm not interested in finding a new love at this time; but the last 3 paragraphs of your profile are touching. Especially for someone who has "been there, done that." I hope you find your true love."

"I Love your profile..Anyhow my name is Amy, i do live here in the sacramento area. I would Love to get to know you. My screename for yahoo is"

I got over 90 hits and I weeded them down to 45. They all loved my profile. There are some deeper women on that site. It's not a cheap booty call thing, cause women don't roll that way in general.

Anyways fellas my dance card is full. On yahoo I have a buddy list that grew from 1 person to 25 women who want to go out...but many of them are not close enough (20 miles or less), so I've narrowed it down quite a bit.

I am developing some long distance bay area booty calls and a few other things.

I have got women who want to come visit me or me visit them all over the world now. Canada, Austrailia, Back Eastern States. And a ton in cali.

But I still preffer the live gig.

Last saturday I went out and caught 2 women in the same night. boned a 4'11 and 1/2 inch half latin/irish chick that night and then called the portugueese one for the next day. I've been with her since.

Yall fellas need to check out that culture's women...passion off the scale.

I'm also kickin it with a 1/2 mexican 1/4 apache indian 1/4 black girl about my age who is on the same spiritual path that I am.

I dropped Tanya or vise versa. Wasn't my spiritual partner...oh well!! waaaa I'll get over it.

Ok update over...later fellas...got a date with another one tonight.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys , if you want to get responses so you can run your game try this as your initiating message.

"Hey are you sure your ad had enough attitude tehre? I mean you wouldn't want to come across too friendly or laid back :D"

This gets a 100% response rate for me at least. This is cos even a girl with a face like a sick donkey still gets 50 replies from guys pouring their hearts out to her and has vener had one of these online dweebs bust her or get C+F on her.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well meta's profile is more of the type im looking for in a woman, LTR material, I would like some ideas on some catchy headlines though that I could use to get women in the door.

any ideas Francisco?
Hmmm, what works for me is something reflecting my personality AND the type of personality that in the woman I am looking for. One that I had on LAVALIFE.COM basically said "WANTED:Witty, articulate, opinionated, outgoing, adventurous dance partner." Then in my ad I gave examples of how those qualities would mesh with my personality and interests. It's simple and works well. Just stay away from clichés, they show NO imagination what so ever.

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have any other example of headlines for different examples, maybe say for a fbuddy or for just a casual dating relationship.....what im really looking to do is see some examples of some good ones by the vets and adapt them to my personality and make them fit with me and what im looking for. I know i'm being a persistent little bugger, but examples are the best way I learn, im the type once my gears get turning on an idea I go into creative mode, but I like to have some really good examples to get my gears in my head turning......any help is gratefully thanked

Pugs

MRomeo99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course with my nickname, which is my nickname in real life. "Romeo", it leads to some interesting headlines.

Romeo seeks Juliet: tolerance to life's poisons a plus.

My entire profile is pretty witty. I hear over and over that it's one of the best one's they've ever read, and I only wrote it one night in a creative streak. It works for me though. I'm pretty sure I sent you a copy of profile, didn't I Pug?

So, I have a two-prong approach. A good opener email that I have perfected, and a profile that is witty and definitely original.

It works for me.

--Romeo--

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have any other example of headlines for different examples, maybe say for a fbuddy or for just a casual dating relationship.....what im really looking to do is see some examples of some good ones by the vets and adapt them to my personality and make them fit with me and what im looking for. I know i'm being a persistent little bugger, but examples are the best way I learn, im the type once my gears get turning on an idea I go into creative mode, but I like to have some really good examples to get my gears in my head turning......any help is gratefully thanked

Pugs
I'm actually not looking for a fbuddy online, usually I come across them in regular day to day life. Writing a profile and meeting a couple of times for a fbuddy is too much work in my opinion, that's what night clubs are for.

I can only speak toward meeting women that could become a part of a LTR. Why else put forth such an effort in writing a profile and qualifying women?

Your best bet is to do a search on the particular dating site you want to use. Look for other guys similar in age or maybe interests. Read their profiles and basically write one that's the opposite of theirs. You'll notice a pattern that the majority of them sound the same but to be successful, you're will need to be different than the rest.