Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Internet Dating 101

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Immaculate
Dayum .. I just asked for her # and she replied

"call me tonight or anytime tomorrow can't wait to hear from you"
Welcome to my world (read and memorize the quote in my signature). Now, if you get this early in the evening; make a play for meeting tonight, again just something simple like coffee. You can keep it short and sweet to finish qualifying her. Plus you can let her know that you only have a half an hour, hour or a couple of hours (whatever).

Who knows, if she has a sitter, she may want to tag along, you'll need to have a contingency plan in case that happens. As it stands, you're in good shape.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Welcome to my world (read and memorize the quote in my signature). Now, if you get this early in the evening; make a play for meeting tonight, again just something simple like coffee. You can keep it short and sweet to finish qualifying her. Plus you can let her know that you only have a half an hour, hour or a couple of hours (whatever).

Who knows, if she has a sitter, she may want to tag along, you'll need to have a contingency plan in case that happens. As it stands, you're in good shape.
Hey Francisco nice world you're living in man..hopefully I'm there one day...

Anyway in her e-mail she said don't call until after 8:30 tonight so If I call her tonight what the hell are we gonna do? Plus she's like a 30 min drive away.. I'm all about her coming over but how the hell are we supposed to make plans for tonight if I can't call her until 8:30 as she requested... I wanna just call her and say get your ass over here baby but I'm not sure she'd be down... and I'm not in any shape to go meet her somewhere i've been hitting the booze.. so should I call tonight?

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ok I forgot to mention she doesn't want a call till after 8:30 tonight... that's prolly when her kid goes to bed or something..so I took your advice about the email.. emailed her back saying I'll call her tonight or tomorrow...and I asked if she wanted to do something tonight.. so if she emails me back tonight maybe I'll call her tonight...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Francisco nice world you're living in man..hopefully I'm there one day...

Anyway in her e-mail she said don't call until after 8:30 tonight so If I call her tonight what the hell are we gonna do? Plus she's like a 30 min drive away.. I'm all about her coming over but how the hell are we supposed to make plans for tonight if I can't call her until 8:30 as she requested... I wanna just call her and say get your ass over here baby but I'm not sure she'd be down... and I'm not in any shape to go meet her somewhere i've been hitting the booze.. so should I call tonight?
Only call if you are in complete control of yourself. If there's any chance of the booze taking over, hold off. Better yet, enjoy your buzz and just call her in the morning and have a breakfast date.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who's da man this time Francisco LOL!

I called her talked for half an hour, set up a date for tomorrow @ 6pm. She is going to drive an HOUR AND A HALF to meet be at a bar that's 1 block from my house... I foresee a few drinks and a good night of bangin tomorrow! Even if it's not banging her it'll still be cool to get this chick over tomy place.. I have no idea if she's easy or not.. but of she drives that far to see me I don't think she'll be driving back the same night!

She said "you aren't going to stand me up are you"

LOL

I'll keep ya updated tomorrow.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only call if you are in complete control of yourself. If there's any chance of the booze taking over, hold off. Better yet, enjoy your buzz and just call her in the morning and have a breakfast date.
lol! I can drink like a fish and be in control of myself. Actually the truth is when I drink I make much better convo... we talked for about half an hour and I had her laughing like crazy...

Well we're supposed to meet up at 6pm... I just sent her a email saying "looking forward to meeting you, call me if u have any problems along the way.."

I should probably call her but fuggit i'll just send the email and grab a table at the place and wait for her while i sip on a long island.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm.. called her to confirm the date and I got the voice mail... now i'm wondering if MY ass is gonna get stood up LOL

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by kenypowa
you are acting nervous...

and needy.

:D

but good luck on the date~

man.., she is driving almost 2 hours to see me I thought I would at least call her to cfm the date...are you saying I should not have called her? And I'm not nervous at all. I'm just trying to make her a bit more comfortable since we only talked one time on the phone and a couple e-mails.. she's the one who should be nervous.. I could be a Jason Voorhies for all she knows.

She's coming into my territory a block from my house... this is golden if she shows up.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've decided if the b!tch doesn't call me back to cfm the date (i left a v/m) I'm not going to show up. I refuse to be stood up by this b!tch lookin like a jackass. What do ya think?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by kenypowa
you are acting nervous...

and needy.

:D

but good luck on the date~
I agree. Her showing up for the date is just another thing to consider when qualifying her. Trust me, women who are interested will let you know if they are running late.

Immaculate, just get there a little early, have a drink and chat it up with the bartender. Make the place yours. If she's late, you can bust her balls on it. I usually rag on her then make her show off her outfit (a quick turnaround or if I'm in an extremely ****y mood and know that her IL is very high, I make her walk an imaginary catwalk. Then I give her a strange look and say "Well, I'll let it go this time since you went out of your way to wear something extra special for me." That's usually the only complement (although indirect) on her looks she'll get for a long time. ;)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've decided if the b!tch doesn't call me back to cfm the date (i left a v/m) I'm not going to show up. I refuse to be stood up by this b!tch lookin like a jackass. What do ya think?
You're letting someone elses actions control your mood, not a good thing. What's worse is that it hasn't even happened. :down: Where's the logic in this?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nevermind

she just called and is on her way
D@mn, I should just read the entire thread before posting... Pffffftttt......

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL

hey man it's always a pleasure when u post so don't sweat it plus u made a good point.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Her showing up for the date is just another thing to consider when qualifying her. Trust me, women who are interested will let you know if they are running late.

Immaculate, just get there a little early, have a drink and chat it up with the bartender. Make the place yours. If she's late, you can bust her balls on it. I usually rag on her then make her show off her outfit (a quick turnaround or if I'm in an extremely ****y mood and know that her IL is very high, I make her walk an imaginary catwalk. Then I give her a strange look and say "Well, I'll let it go this time since you went out of your way to wear something extra special for me." That's usually the only complement (although indirect) on her looks she'll get for a long time. ;)
LOL got a problem with chattin it up with the bartender I used to date her lol...

I told the girl we'll just meet outside and go in together... probably end up having dinner and some drinks.. hell she drove all this way, I feel like she deserves some good treatment...and I'll pay... Ain't no shame in that.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn she just called me from the place she's early .. I called her a speed demon lol

I gotta head out wish me laid!

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://men.style.com/details/features/full?id=content_5288

THE SEX AD WAS A SETUP
Answering an online personal ad may seem harmless, but what if it was posted by an Internet vigilante out to expose your indiscretion?

This article (from Details) is very interesting as it talks about men being set up by FAKE women (e.g. other men). Set up by men pretending to be women...and then having their lives destroyed by those men. How pathetic can a "m"an be as to set up another MAN into something like this?

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
http://men.style.com/details/features/full?id=content_5288

THE SEX AD WAS A SETUP
Answering an online personal ad may seem harmless, but what if it was posted by an Internet vigilante out to expose your indiscretion?

This article (from Details) is very interesting as it talks about men being set up by FAKE women (e.g. other men). Set up by men pretending to be women...and then having their lives destroyed by those men. How pathetic can a "m"an be as to set up another MAN into something like this?

A man that does something like this is not a man. A man that sets another man up is the low of the low in society. He is down there with the pedophiles. I am sorry but if a man did this to a guy and he ends up getting popped (killed) I wouldn't condone it, but I wouldn't feel bad either.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm resurrecting this thread because of the following ad from a woman online. Read it, she's serious. :crackup: What's worse, there's men out there who will pursue her.
I'm not your average soccor mom. I have a pierced tongue and 4 small tattoos. I'm told that I'm a cute little catch. I'm a separated mother of two children (not by choice). People tell me that I'm a beautiful, kind, loving person and that I deserve a lot better than my husband of 13 years.

I've lived in ***** most of my life, but I've also lived in Boston, Los Angeles, and Dallas. If I had a choice, I'd live on Lake *****, Lake ******, Lake *****, or Lake ******. [She lists a bunch of lakes where the Minnesota affluent tend to live, I wonder why??? $Fd] I love the lakes and the beautiful homes on the lakes.

My perfect match will be financially secure, drive a very nice car, and treat me like a princess. (A lot to ask for I know, but no point in messing around on the second go around).

I like nice things, but I'm not a big spender. I'd love to own a 535 BMW and a nice house. I wear cute and moderately expensive clothes, but always fun with a flair. I don't want to look my age, so I always dress a bit younger, although not slutty.

I recently had some beautiful implants to my chest, so they are now my greatest asset. I'd like to have a few more enhancement surgeries.

I was a surrogate mother for twins. They just turned 4 years old and live in New York. It was an awesome experience to do this for another couple who couldn't have their own children.

I love my children, but I also enjoy my personal time. I would like to find someone special to spend my personal time with me.