Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Internet Dating 101

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
[/i]

You the man Francisco! Thanks for the help, I stink at emailing. How would you reply to this one?? This girl lives in a small town close to me but I have yet to see her pic she didn't post it in her profile! But her description sounds good so I we've been emailing... I need to ask her for a pic I guess.. here's her reply to me:

-----------------
Hi,

Yeah, I've lived in this area my whole life....and I did go to **** Junior High/Middle School (they switched over to a middle school when I was in 8th grade). So I guess when I was in 7th....you would have been in 9th? Anyway...even if we were there at the same time, chances are you wouldn't remember me.....I was (still am actually) one of the geeks, not popular, just quiet and reflective. :eek:) And I don't recall anyone named ****, unless that's just a nickname ( I think I would have remembered such a unique name).
So you moved back to this area? That's interesting. I have to admit, I was shocked when I saw that there was a ** y/o guy living in ****** who was single. I didn't think we had any of those. Kind of like the Panda Bear....you know they exist, but few people have actually seen them in the wild. We've probably run into each other and not known it, considering how small a town it is.

Talk to you later

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thanks for the note. I'm surprised, you don't seem to be the type of woman that restricts herself with meaningless things like age. No worries though, I'm not one to push anyone beyond their comfort level.

[/i]

Hey Francisco it worked like a charm check her reply:
-----------------------------
Hmmm, I see what you mean, it's definitely something for me to look at. How was your day? What is your average day like?

I just got home and about to go for a jog, so maybe we can catch up later. Take care

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Immaculate
You the man Francisco! Thanks for the help, I stink at emailing. How would you reply to this one?? This girl lives in a small town close to me but I have yet to see her pic she didn't post it in her profile! But her description sounds good so I we've been emailing... I need to ask her for a pic I guess.. here's her reply to me:

I don't usually play the Cyrino Debergerac role but you've caught me in an exceptionally good mood. I've been hanging out with this ballet instructor I met from the net, and guess what, she's older but barely looks 30 and she F@$#*! like a teenager. :up:

-----------------
Hi,

Yeah, I've lived in this area my whole life....and I did go to **** Junior High/Middle School (they switched over to a middle school when I was in 8th grade). So I guess when I was in 7th....you would have been in 9th? Anyway...even if we were there at the same time, chances are you wouldn't remember me.....I was (still am actually) one of the geeks, not popular, just quiet and reflective. :eek:) And I don't recall anyone named ****, unless that's just a nickname ( I think I would have remembered such a unique name).
So you moved back to this area? That's interesting. I have to admit, I was shocked when I saw that there was a ** y/o guy living in ****** who was single. I didn't think we had any of those. Kind of like the Panda Bear....you know they exist, but few people have actually seen them in the wild. We've probably run into each other and not known it, considering how small a town it is.

Talk to you later
Do you want a picture or a description of her or would you rather just meet her and get it out of the way?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Francisco it worked like a charm check her reply:
-----------------------------
Hmmm, I see what you mean, it's definitely something for me to look at. How was your day? What is your average day like?

I just got home and about to go for a jog, so maybe we can catch up later. Take care
Hmmm, surprised it worked? I'm telling you guys I've done this enough to at least keep a woman interested. With this one, all you are trying to do is to be a challenge for her. Someone who can test her flirting skills and keep her on her toes.

Just play it cool and keep teasing her (without her realizing it of course). ;)

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With this one, all you are trying to do is to be a challenge for her. Someone who can test her flirting skills and keep her on her toes.
Francisco,

I wish I could understand where you presented the challenge for her in your letter? I am definitely missing something....

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by al77
Francisco,

I wish I could understand where you presented the challenge for her in your letter? I am definitely missing something....
"I'm surprised, you don't seem to be the type of woman that restricts herself with meaningless things like age. No worries though, I'm not one to push anyone beyond their comfort level."
That's it. The first sentence was a neg-hit and the second was an implied challenge, however it's one that she placed on herself. ;)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco, where did you get that quote from?

thanks
Ralph Waldo Emerson. Alto look at the works of Henry David Thoreau, he has written some interesting works on "nonconformity." That's one of the keys to my DJ style. :up:

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been talking to this latina woman off match.com and she is coming over to my place tonight for dinner. This is our first meeting except for the phone. We are gonna have a cookout. The last thing she said to me was "don't forget the beer"
LOL... looks like someone might get some action tonight lol!
To those who frown upon internet dating it took me one week to get this chic to drive 45 min to my house tonight and I made her feel comfortable enough to do it. Who da man??

scordate

Don Juan
Reaction score
Immaculate :
first meeting in person at YOUR house ?

well, i would never do that, or go to her place at first meeting in person

simply for security reasons

and i am kinda surprised that she does

so yeah ya sounds like da man !

whaddya do when she turns up with her 3 brothers ? ;-)

keep us posted !

/ scordate

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by scordate
Immaculate :
first meeting in person at YOUR house ?

well, i would never do that, or go to her place at first meeting in person

simply for security reasons

and i am kinda surprised that she does

so yeah ya sounds like da man !

whaddya do when she turns up with her 3 brothers ? ;-)

keep us posted !

/ scordate

Can't meet at her place she lives with her family. She doesn't have any brothers .. oh well... I'm getting good vibes from this so I'm gonna let it happen... I mean we've talked on the phone for a couple hours already so that's good.
Sounds like she's just real lonely and wants to hang out. Plus I'm a nice guy so I would never do anything to hurt her.. I just wanna hang out and have fun and see what happens. Only thing is if she starts drinking beer she is STUCK at my house for the night cuz I can't let her drive home drunk!!!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been talking to this latina woman off match.com and she is coming over to my place tonight for dinner. This is our first meeting except for the phone. We are gonna have a cookout. The last thing she said to me was "don't forget the beer"
LOL... looks like someone might get some action tonight lol!
To those who frown upon internet dating it took me one week to get this chic to drive 45 min to my house tonight and I made her feel comfortable enough to do it. Who da man??
Nothing about your game what so ever, but I would have told her to bring the beer. But I'm a ****y @sshole. :D

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing about your game what so ever, but I would have told her to bring the beer. But I'm a ****y @sshole. :D

lol... I told her I already have beer at my place because I do... fully stocked fridge.. so you thinking this is a good idea??

Maybe a stop at the liquor store for some tequila but I don't want this girl getting toooo sh!tfaced at my place... cuz I know she's gonna get stuck there... I'll keep you guys posted on what happens she could still flake out on me. I'm thinking she might call and say she wants to bring a friend over.. if she does fine by me! I'll pimp on them both! Plus her friend can stay sober and take her home.. not sure I want this stranger stuck at my place all night even though it could be a fun night.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

....I'm not one to push anyone beyond their comfort level."

...was an implied challenge, however it's one that she placed on herself. ;)

Maybe you are right, but what kind of challange that presenst to her? She said "Hey you are too young...", he said "I'm not one to push anyone beyond their comfort level."... is it a challenge for her? Why??!

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Francisco my good man .. where ya been?

I told her we are gonna watch a movie.. what do you think about Scarface? Don't think she's seen it.. hell she's only been in this country for 6 months.. think Scarface is a good idea?? She is Latina afterall she might like it.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol... I told her I already have beer at my place because I do... fully stocked fridge.. so you thinking this is a good idea??

Maybe a stop at the liquor store for some tequila but I don't want this girl getting toooo sh!tfaced at my place... cuz I know she's gonna get stuck there... I'll keep you guys posted on what happens she could still flake out on me. I'm thinking she might call and say she wants to bring a friend over.. if she does fine by me! I'll pimp on them both! Plus her friend can stay sober and take her home.. not sure I want this stranger stuck at my place all night even though it could be a fun night.
Hey, I'n not one to knock what works, keep up the good work. :up: With me, if a woman is coming over to my place and I'm preparing something, I make it known that she has to do something; bring drinks, dessert, movies, help cook, something. She just needs to do something to pay homage to Francisco... :p

But I do let her know how much I appreciated her help. There's many ways to do this. I suggest doing something that satisfies both your needs... :D

I'd nix the idea about the friend thing until you've established the basis of your relationship though. Don't need a third wheel to slow your roll.

Marcopolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the standard template I have been e-mailing to chicks on match for the last week and a half, but is not getting any results. i throw in a few things adn vary it a bit, or try to, for each woman, but it still is not working. Someone suggested I post if here for a critique-

Hi,
I really enjoyed reading your profile. You seem very interesting, intelligent, and fun. In fact, we seem to have much in common.
Anyway, like you I am looking for someone to explore and have fun with. Other details are contained in my profile, which I have taken the liberty of attaching. If you find something of interest, please send me a message. I guarantee that you will never read another profile quite like it. You can also reach me at my e-mail address, it is xxxxx and it is at Ya h 00.
Take care,
M

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I'n not one to knock what works, keep up the good work. :up: With me, if a woman is coming over to my place and I'm preparing something, I make it known that she has to do something; bring drinks, dessert, movies, help cook, something. She just needs to do something to pay homage to Francisco... :p

But I do let her know how much I appreciated her help. There's many ways to do this. I suggest doing something that satisfies both your needs... :D

I'd nix the idea about the friend thing until you've established the basis of your relationship though. Don't need a third wheel to slow your roll.
yeah I hear you bro.. the friend thing she hasn't brought up but I was just thinking maybe she might think of that and call me and tell me "i want to bring my friend"... I mean with all the psychos in the world I wouldn't blame her.. but lucky for her I'm no psycho.
So if she calls me and says that I should say no?

SO what do u think about watching Scarface .. I don't think she's seen it.. it's my favorite flick.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Marcopolo
This is the standard template I have been e-mailing to chicks on match for the last week and a half, but is not getting any results. i throw in a few things adn vary it a bit, or try to, for each woman, but it still is not working. Someone suggested I post if here for a critique-

Hi,
I really enjoyed reading your profile. You seem very interesting, intelligent, and fun. In fact, we seem to have much in common.
Anyway, like you I am looking for someone to explore and have fun with. Other details are contained in my profile, which I have taken the liberty of attaching. If you find something of interest, please send me a message. I guarantee that you will never read another profile quite like it. You can also reach me at my e-mail address, it is xxxxx and it is at Ya h 00.
Take care,
M
huh you are persistent with out version. Ok:

I really enjoyed reading your profile.
--- It is a cliche, and it doesn't convey any info: if he writes to her, sure he liked, enjoyed her profile.

You seem very interesting, intelligent, and fun.
--- It is too generic. Why is she interesting? why is she fun? We dont know from this... no proofs. It is like you walk up to a female starnger with a compliment "You are cool". She wont smack you, but wont get interested in you either.

In fact, we seem to have much in common.
--- Cliche!!! Even you you do lots of common word it in some other way....

Anyway, like you I am looking for someone to explore and have fun with
--- As if anyone is not looking for someone to have fun with??
I mean doesn it convey anything?

Other details are contained in my profile, which I have taken the liberty of attaching. If you find something of interest, please send me a message.
--- She will look at your profile anyway if you tell her to do so or not. Curiosity. And she will write you back if she is interested - she doesn't need to hear recommendations about it, since it doesnt matter to her: her interest level in your profile\pic\what you wrote is the only thing what matters. She based her decision to send you email only on that and not on the "guidelines".

I guarantee that you will never read another profile quite like it.
--- It sounds a bit salesmanish...guarantee? Is she going to buy stuff? Usually if they guarantee somehting they back it up : .. you can return.. for the full refund. Here it is not the case.
This is not a bad idea to point to your unique profile, but you have to be very spcifci why it is so unique...

You can also reach me at my e-mail address, it is xxxxx and it is at Ya h 00.
--- It seems a bit wordy: like if youwant to stuff as many words as you can... just say "Email: XXXXXXXX"

Marcopolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How about this-

I found your profile to be fascinating and fun to read, almost as good as mine, and your picture isn't bad either. (insert witty remark about her profile here).
Anyway, I have attached my profile for your viewing pleasure, and I guarentee you will not read anything quite like it again in your entire life. If, for any reason, you are not fully satisfied, simply email me here or at xxxx at y a h 00, and you tell me how much you hated it and why, and if I like your response, I will invite you to free dinner at my place. If you were fully satisfied with it, then we can still meet over coffee.

take care,
M