In Group Female Promiscuity is natural

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct.

Here's what happens I think. Guys who can't get laid fantasies about a world where all women are receptive to them. Hence, promiscuous slvtty female nature has HUGE appeal to betas. Another reason why simps are destroying the world.
Guys who have seen the freakiest side of females know that they ain't chaste. It's the guys who can't get laid that still have illusions of them being good girls.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've often asked why more red pill men don't move to Saudi Arabia or other such countries because of this. Nobody seems to want to despite them living in the "good old days" so many dudes here get hard-ons for.
Can't speak for others, but personal defense is paramount. I refuse to live in a society where I can't have an even playing field in regards to defending myself. Criminals have firearms, so I will have firearms.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are many, many anthropologists who have been cancelled. Your wikipedia-approved anthropologists are as credible as Greta Thunberg is.
Yet you still have not listed one anthropologist that agreed with you. This is because you never really researched the topic. You are just speaking from your personal opinion. Have you even ever read a book on pre agricultural sexual practices?

Now you are going to go Google anthropologist that agree with you lol. Up until now you never even read one book on the topic. Yet you are arguing so vehemently lol. Come on man.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet you still have not listed one anthropologist that agreed with you. This is because you never really researched the topic. You are just speaking from your personal opinion. Have you even ever read a book on pre agricultural sexual practices?

Now you are going to go Google anthropologist that agree with you lol. Up until now you never even read one book on the topic. Yet you are arguing so vehemently lol. Come on man.
I will say this, promiscuous societies are either not advanced or do not stay advanced historically speaking.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pandora is Indian.
In that case he should know if he studied history; India has gone through the whole civilization cycle a long time ago

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will say this, promiscuous societies are either not advanced or do not stay advanced historically speaking.
I agree. I'm not arguing if they advanced or not. I am saying this is what we are fundamentally. We spent most of our time as this. We come from small tribal units that were very laid back on sexual regulation. This is why we are having such a hard time with monogamy and civilization.

Now you are 100% right that they are not " advanced" technologically. But i am of the school of thought that we were more happy as hunter gatherers than we are now. There is alot of evidence for this.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check out robert sepehr - he's a somewhat mainstream but unorthodox anthropologist. There's plenty more but he's a gateway.

He can be your introduction into the world of anthropology actually being a hotly debated and contested topic. Not at all agreed upon with consensus.

You know how you're lied to about Santa? Yeah, same thing.
Haha i bet you just looked him up. No way I'm buying that you ever looked up Pre agricultural sexual practices before this thread or you would have referenced his studies earlier. Nice try though. I will however check him out.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't speak for others, but personal defense is paramount. I refuse to live in a society where I can't have an even playing field in regards to defending myself. Criminals have firearms, so I will have firearms.
Against what? Bro move to Saudi Arabia and see if you need a gun. The state will probably cut your hand off if you steal an apple.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
There were no wives ( not in the Western sense of the word) back then bro. You could fuk who you wanted. She could also fuc who she wanted. Research sexuality in Native American tribes
And research how easily the Native Americans were conquered by the monogamous Europeans. Monogamy with healthy nuclear families allows a society to be more united and stronger. It's also the reason the British,Spanish and French empires were able to surpass the Ottoman Empire which widely practiced Polygamy.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Haha sorry bro.

Although I will say this - Indian "buddhist" spirituality and african tribes are both know for their promiscuity. It's why Thailand is so slutty. They have the Indian spiritual influence. Basically Thais see everything as "karma". So if they are a slvt, then it must be because they were bad in their past life. So they just accept slvtiness as atonement for a better deal in the next life.

On Africa, I found it interesting reading about how sex is used as a direct barter system in some parts of Africa. Some women literally get their pints of milk by banging the storeman behind the shop.
India was the Town Bike of the ancient world, it was invaded and conquered so many times.

main-qimg-73b717e2f747b25c9e817d0ecf6e4182.jpeg

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really. You just need the kind of society that existed in Western Europe and North America prior to the 1960's. No penalty of death or torture was necessary to maintain a functional, family-oriented society.
Redpill/feminist delusion IMO. But I see your point.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And research how easily the Native Americans were conquered by the monogamous Europeans. Monogamy with healthy nuclear families allows a society to be more united and stronger. It's also the reason the British,Spanish and French empires were able to surpass the Ottoman Empire which widely practiced Polygamy.
This is not the debate. I totally agree with you. These cultures are not able to build big buildings, wage war effectively, create complex banking systems etc. But the argument was very specific.

I am saying that women evolved from small units that placed very little restrictions on their sexuality. This is because the children were the tribes children. Paternity is not an issue in small forager societies.

This is why we are having so much trouble in modern day society with this monogamy thing. We spent 99.9999% of our time as sexually liberal polygamous units

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
India was the Town Bike of the ancient world, it was invaded and conquered so many times.

View attachment 7932
Again brother whether a culture can effectively wage war against a more aggressive culture is not the argument. Of course these cultures sucked at defense. These cultures were based on cooperation rather than competition. They also could not have complex technology because they were not based in agriculture. Agriculture allows cities, cities allow for specialization etc.

Are we happier than these people that are forgers? No. Look up the depression rate in highly advanced cultures. Look up the health of the family units.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And research how easily the Native Americans were conquered by the monogamous Europeans.
One could argue that "advanced" is subjective. Sure they were more technologically advanced. Just like we are today. Though it's only "advanced" societies that exist today that threaten the whole planet with nuclear destruction. Unlike the less advanced societies of the past that live in harmony with the planet. We're so advanced that we can destroy everything. What good is it?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha sorry bro.

Although I will say this - Indian "buddhist" spirituality and african tribes are both known for their promiscuity. It's why Thailand is so slutty. They have the Indian spiritual influence. Basically Thais see everything as "karma". So if they are a slvt, then it must be because they were bad in their past life. So they just accept slvtiness as atonement for a better deal in the next life. There's also the sex magik stuff in the karma sutra.

On Africa, I found it interesting reading about how sex is used as a direct barter system in some parts of Africa. Some women literally get their pints of milk by banging the storeman behind the shop.
Again you bring up post agricultural Africa. I see you might be new to this material. For the last time PRE AGRICULTURAL society is vastly different than POST agricultural society's. Why do you keep bringing up the cluster fuc of post agricultural and post colonial Africa.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One could argue that "advanced" is subjective. Sure they were more technologically advanced. Just like we are today. Though it's only "advanced" societies that exist today that threaten the whole planet with nuclear destruction. Unlike the less advanced societies of the past that live in harmony with the planet. We're so advanced that we can destroy everything. What good is it?
Exactly 100%. Every metric used is showing that these less advanced pre agricultural societies are much happier than we are. The most commonly prescribed medicine in the modern world is an anti depressant. How people can still argue that we are so much better than these foragers is beyond me.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw when did monogamy produce healthy nuclear families? Can you show us this in present day world.
And monogamous societies are anything but united. In monogamous societies you have rampant paternity fraud, class inequality etc.

The unity in a 150 group tribe is unparalleled. Yes they can't fight or can't build complex stuff....but they all love and look out for each other. That's what it means to be human.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you're monogamous you have more "skin in the game" - a wife and a family to defend.

Single, unattached men have always been viewed as a dangerous and destabilizing force in society.
More skin in the game? These tribes literally say paternity is not important because every kid is treated the same. John's son is my son. All the women nurse every kid. This is as much " skin in the game " as you can get.

You have a very wrong perception of what tribal living looked like. Research more my guy.