Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Improving text game?

JoyDivision1990

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My problem is that I don't have the energy for it, or the mood...
Then skip it, don't even attempt. A man's energy is everything, it even trumps looks, status, money imo, which are all superficial.

I mean look how many women are linked up with men other men consider subpar?

It's because of that guy's energy, his vibe. Energy is contagious and powerful and when it's high and confident, C&F in the right dose, it will attract women like a bee to honey.

When it's low or negative, it can repel.

Why is your energy so low? Is it low when you meet and talk to women in real life?

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with this. This is cope from guys who get themselves in trouble by texting rather than figuring out how to excite a woman thru texting.
I've never liked sending text messages. I prefer face-to-face communication, video calls, or voice calls. I would have said the same thing circa 2010 when text messaging was newer and fewer people had smartphones.

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never liked sending text messages. I prefer face-to-face communication, video calls, or voice calls. I would have said the same thing circa 2010 when text messaging was newer and fewer people had smartphones.
I've gotten better at text game, but it's still hard. For a teen-to-teen they are very similar, but if you're dealing with girls from different ages and cultures, it's hard to read/guess them based om a "hi" and a profile picture or so. But maybe that's a poor excuse: it's possible to have great text game still, some do.

Mature women are more ok with just use it for setting up a date. They're more mature, less scared, and less entrenched in the the internet world, and hence ghost less on quick moves on text.

So: I used to follow the idea that "texting is only for logistics", but I've come to the conclusion that it doesn't hold: girls/women expect texting, especially if they're younger. Texting is one boss one needs to pass.

I see it as that a woman relates to two things: the real me, and her projection of her idea of a man (good/bad, fears, expectations). I need to please/soothe both those. Different meetings have different degrees of this, where a physical meeting is to a large degree me, while when texting she's mostly relating to her own projection. One needs to win/convince both using one's real person, and convince/extinguish her projection.

Last edited:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find that part challenging, how to be C&F, upbeat, charming and all that. I often attempt it, but it is often received negatively. My problem is that I don't have the energy for it, or the mood, am rather resigned. Let me know your tips for having a feel for what is suitable and what that is positively received as part of being C&F.
Honestly, it's not easy I think it also depends on the girl you're talking to and her personality
For example, there are some girls that just eat up witty banter, and flirty role-play via text and there some women who hate texting and prefer FaceTime or talking on the phone. This is for guys who are advanced you can literally spike her IL this way if you know what you're doing, heck you can even prequalify for sex. i.e. sexting, her sending a$$ shots, etc

It gets tricky at times but you have to be able to gauge the type of girl you're dealing with and push and pull so you're not overdoing it. There are some instances in the past when I've been able to get a girl to send nudes of rip without ever meeting her (OLD) or get a girl so excited that she came over the same day
There have been many more times though when a girl blocked me or stopped responding

The objective IMO is to get the girl to see or meet you ASAP

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I came here originally because of text game and I've improved a lot but it's just a different thing, text game is just it's own thing and you need to recognize that.

Often, you need to experience why something fails... For example, over sharing over text, or even attempting to channel the interactions of the relationship through text or long distance so when you finally get together there is all this unsaid stuff.

Text game can be powerful because you can ghost, so you can just say something to create sexual tension or stoke her imagination and ignore her when she seeks clarification... This is a big part of game, keeping the shells moving.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get with the times, old man. You post a lot about all these theories, but have you ever tried in reality?

Random banter is needed in getting yourself in position for a date. You speak of cold approaching and yet you say this?

You get the number and then just hit her up for a spot and a time like it happens in movies? Come on, dude(s). No wonder men more men are single these days as you have mentioned :p
I ask a woman out on a date during my initial in-person approach. I don't collect a phone number without a concrete date plan set. I will set the time and the place in person. I don't want to be selling a date idea over text message. That's a more difficult position.

Banter is a part of initial approaches.

If there's less than 48-72 hours between making that approach and the time of the first date, it's possible to get away with only sending the venue address and a time reminder. There be a need to do "dancing monkey type text banter" in between if it's something like 4-7 days in between the in-person approach and date. I do try to avoid that at all costs.

As interactions continue, I try to not have long drawn out text message conversations with women.

I didn't like text messaging when it first became a thing around 2007-2011 (the era when smartphones were first introduced and grew in popularity) and I don't like it now. I don't even like doing it with my male friends.