IMPORTANT!! Do we ACTUALLY need SoSuave?

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I visit Sosuave simply because I enjoy giving advice to guys in relationships, and it passes time.

I'm not necessarily trying to learn anything new. I already realize that you can only learn so much from a dating website. Don't get me wrong, I learned to be confident and secure with myself, which was partly thanks to this site. I got the little extra push that I needed, nothing more.

But yea, once again, I visit Sosuave because I use it more as entertainment than anything else. And I enjoy giving advice to people who were once in my shoes. There was a point where I was with a girl and I'd ask for advice every now and then (a very stressful relationship that I left recently). But I grew some balls and left her cuz she was having a negative effect on my life.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
Ruckus, i agree with u about there being golden nuggets here at sosuave NO DOUBT ABOUT IT! The problem is those people who OVERANALYZE

Nah the problem is you posting the same thread over and over again as if it's news that girls like attractive men.

I practiced tryin to get with girls, and u are correct, i sucked somewhat, in fact i kissed only 4 girls in a period of 1 year after my 1st kiss, and i fcvked only 5 girls in 1 year when i first had sex........and over time, i simply LEARNED from my own mistakes, AND got better........by the way I drastically improved in looks too (lost weight, work out, nice clothes, better hair)
Some people don't learn on their own. I already addressed this. Did you read it? They don't figure out that THEY are the problem when they fvck up. Sosuave slaps them in the face and gives them a starting point. Look at LukeSkywalker. He's a fvck up even after having read everything. Sh1t, i shouldn't have said anything in case he AMOGs me.

I really don't think you can talk at all until i start hearing about how you had a relationship/sex with some girls older than 20 who are respectable and worthwhile.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
ive had plenty of sex with girls over 20....in fact my last 2 were hb9+ and they were both 21 - only sex tho, nto relationships, because they are not relationship material at alllllllllll

ssj4halo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally disagree with the OP. without this site(particulary mystry method that got me into this, I would still have not made out with a girl.) I was 100% sure when I was in high school that girls liked guys from the way they looked. I was not good at sports, was short, and wasnt that alpha jock. Even until senior year of high school, I saw myself not worthy to talk to HB6-7s.

On top of that, I was suicidal because no one really liked me, I had no friends, EVERYONE used me, girls never talked to me, videogames/computer games bored me, I didn't even know about masturbating because no one told me(I first jacked of when I was 19), I wasnt into fashion sports cars or other guy stuff like that, parents only talked about "getting into a good college" so I wasn't close to either one of em, I wasn't even that smart(or clever or whatever), skinny as a twig(maybe even skinnier), I was pretty much the outcast of my school. Man High school was literally a big pile of sh1t. So dont u say that this site is crap, it literally with the other seduction stuff saved me.

It was only until I purchased and read the mystry method that my whole life took a 180.

I look back at senior year now and I realized that the only "DJ" thing I did was.....ha....nothing.

Now look at me, Im seeing two girls at the same time and sex is right behind the corner. The old me would have never seen this **** coming.

46and2aheadofme

Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
Ruckus, i agree with u about there being golden nuggets here at sosuave NO DOUBT ABOUT IT! The problem is those people who OVERANALYZE and try to follow rules when there are no rules to follow........

I practiced tryin to get with girls, and u are correct, i sucked somewhat, in fact i kissed only 4 girls in a period of 1 year after my 1st kiss, and i fcvked only 5 girls in 1 year when i first had sex........and over time, i simply LEARNED from my own mistakes, AND got better........by the way I drastically improved in looks too (lost weight, work out, nice clothes, better hair)

simply improving physically and mentally I was able to learn how to be much much much better with girls than i EVER was when i first started

By teh way, all that was BEFORE i ever knew sosuave existed
Same thing you describe of drastic self improvement happened to me also.....After I visited SoSuave.