Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

IMPORTANT!! Do we ACTUALLY need SoSuave?

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Here is why I ask this, and bear with me on this, then reply, I won't make this long (never a good sign when I say this).

I discovered sosuave.com about a year ago. I read every single article on the main page within a few months. Then I came to the forum and read some of the tips (such as gunwitch). And then I started posting........

BEFORE ever seeing sosuave, and never thinking about what is ALPHA and what is AFC and what is SUPPLICATING and what is this and what is that, i uknowingly, somehow someway piled up 40+ different girls that i had sex with from the ages of 18-20 (over 3 years). I didnt know what I was doing, i DID compliment, i DID supplicate, i DID act needy, i WASNT alpha, i WASNT THIS WASNT THAT BLA BLA BLA

I can recall having sex with probably at least 10 different girls where I did everything sosuave says NOT to do (bought her flowers, wrote her love songs, never stood my ground, tried to not argue and let her have her way).....and i still ended up with some pretty damn fvcking good sex!!!! oh yea I was clingy and needy too alot with my gf's in the past, and they all fvcked me anyway

So, WAT THE **** IS SOSUAVE GOOD FOR THEN??????

I never needed it to get laid, so why does ANYONE need it????

I was a prototypical AFC who never kissed a girl till age of 17, and then I simply changed on my own (nobody told me what to do to change, i simply EVOLVED)..........I just dont get it, how did I end up being so successful with girls when I was just a loser???

oh right

right

right

RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I REMEMBER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAD NO ****ING TECHNIQUES TO EVER USE, I DIDN'T KNOW A SINGLE THING ABOUT GIRLS!!!! ALL I EVER DID IN HIGH SCHOOL WAS LOOK AT HOT GIRLS IN THE HALLWAY AND THEN GO HOME AND THINK ABOUT THEM WHILE JERKING OFF!!!!..........didn't exactly get me any knowledge right?

so how in the HELL did I go from a loser who never had a girl over an hb2 look at him to what I was a year ago before ever hearing of sosuave in the first place???

i did the BEST thing possible, and NO TECHNIQUES WILL EVER HELP IF YOU DONT DO WHAT I DID!!!

here is what I did:

PRACTICE

First girl i ever asked out??? I had been seeing her for 9 months on my bus everyday, and of cousre i was a pvssy and never talked to her, and then BOOM, i FORCED myself to talk to her- I told my friend the following:

"dude, if I don't talk to this girl by noon tomorrow, I will give you $20 AND you can tell everyone in our grade that I AM GAY"

needless to say, I was going to not talk to her again the next day, and then the FEAR of being called a fagg0t overcame me, and i blurted out to her (as i was walking behind her) "hey cutie".........then it all started

i didnt know how to kiss, so i ****ed up with her
i didnt know how to kiss with the next one, so i ****ed up there too
then i had a real good makeout with the 3rd girl
and got a lil more sexual with the 4th girl (handjobs)

those first 4 were in a 1 year span.........so, still a virgin, with SOME experience..........i just kept at it - i PRACTICED AND PRACTICED AND PRACTICED

i sucked at ALOT of things when it came to girls

i had ZERO techniques that I was using

I probly fvcked up with 90% of the girls I ever came across - but i LEARNED

i had no techniques in my arsenal, i had no knowledge of THE GAME, i had nothing

ALL I HAD WAS MY PRACTICE.......and i did that for THREE YEARS BEFORE EVER JOINING SOSUAVE

and PRACTICING WAS THE #1 THING THAT HELPED ME BECOME GOOD WITH GIRLS (40+ lays is good)..........so stop reading your ****ing techniques and tips and JUST GO PRACTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we dont ACTUALLY need sosuave is my opinion

dahash

Reaction score
I’m new here and I find it very useful. It’s not about the articles and the bible. I can get that elsewhere. It’s about the community. Real people who went there before us and who can encourage and support those of us who are just starting out.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will make just one observation, paralleling as always to the iron game ;)

Gyms the world over are full of people who train for 'the burn', use x-reps, take NO-explode, stack every supplement possible, ingest 1g/kg bodyweight (because 'they heard the body can't process anymore'), read studies, quote studies, worry about flexing their pinkie toes when squatting to parallel 'because it's bad for the knees', try to get huge pecs by benching 135 and squeezing at the top with a 17.5 second negative, claim deadlifts are bad for your back, use lab abstracts instead of common sense, spend HOURS poring over bodybuilding books, magazines and websites when they should be cooking up their next meal, switch their routine every month to 'keep the body' guessing, don't eat tuna for the mercury, don't eat chicken for the bird flu, don't eat meat for the mad cow disease (i wonder what they live off personally, oh wait, yeah, egg whites and tofu), do a bulk one week and a cut the next, try to isolate the inner-lower-upper-outer-sideways-middle brachialis by curling at 45 degrees when the moon's tangent is in Jupiter's arse next Wednesday with Reese sprinkles on top..

These guys are a buck fifty if that, spend more time in the gym telling everyone why their dropset-superset-dropkickset-xmenset routine is perfected by science and will make them huge (even though they haven't changed physically in three years) and you would NEVER tell they worked out if you saw them out in the street (unless they told you, and they often make a point to).

The world is full of overanalysers who get nowhere, lifting-wise, because they didn't just work hard or eat enough and instead tried to 'think' themselves big and strong.

This is hugely relevant to what skip2mylou posted. The more astute among you will recognise the connection. ;)

jcap

Don Juan
Reaction score
bro

all of these topics have good nuggets in them
just cause you know most of the skills, doesn't mean other people don't need them anymore :)
you've read everything for like 6 months as you said

you ingrained it, thats why you think you don't need it anymore

this place has a lot of good direction and good tips, and great feedback and insight which would normally take normal people a very long time and many many mistakes to light bulb in their head.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The actual content of the site is retarded sh!t mostly spewed by losers who think their smart (Pook) BUT the actual existance of the site throws losers out there in a chick grabbing frenzy, you see the actual site itself is a placebo and the content on it should not be taken seriously besides the stuff that talks about getting confidence and trying to be socially attractive.

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the Venusian Arts book kind of covers everything a PUA should start with.

First: Practice chatting up women
Second: Learn steps of attraction
Third: Put your knowledge into practice.

There are minor details which can only be learned from real world experience.

People who want something bad enough almost always get it.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
you guys, just understand that i never knew anything, i developed naturally from a nothing to a big time player, and THEN i found sosuave, and the ONLY THING THAT GOT ME TO WHERE I AM IS PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE

sosuave has not made me ANY better (though i do love push/pull, gunwitch, and the whole "lead the way" tips, but not much else)

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skip, I thought u left the site for good. Whats a matter ? Can't find any friends in real life so u have to come here ? lol

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a little truth to this. For the most part if you just want to seduce everyday women (including hawtees) and not celeberties or something crazy, then you don't need much. The bar is set so low out there that's it's harder to fail than succeed. There is still a lot of advice about controlling your emotions, not being insecure, how to craft good interpersonal skills, where to find women, etc that is worthwhile even for the average guy who just wants 7-9s from average neighborhoods.

Honestly if results are all that one cares about an endless variety of women could be found online or by doing the following sequence below.

It's like a computer program:

1: SEE CHICK

2: WALK UP TO HER

3: START TALKING

IF SHE LIKES YOU THEN KEEP TALKING

ELSE IF SHE TELLS YOU TO F-OFF THEN GOTO STEP 1

The thing is most guys are so horrible at this process, and there are so many women in the world, that no matter how bad a guy is any persistent man will have success unless he is afraid to escalate. But that guy may have lots of flaking and a terrible ratio. With some work, it is easy to get women pursuing him with minimal effort. Since I have learned this skill, my relationships are a million times more rewarding. No more flakey, b1tchey women, no more problems, no more headaches. It is worth the time. Getting sex is the easy part, getting true compliance and women chasing you is the part that counts. Just getting sex does not indicate you've done much right. The women still gave me sh1t all the time once I got good at getting sex on the first or second encounter. I was still AFC, just an AFC that could close for sex. SO sex is easy to get, and is not an indicator that you've developed real skill. The real skill is getting women to have a pleasurable relationship with you.

That doesn't mean the tips are useless. I am 1000x more effective at getting women to pursue me than I used to be. I am 100000x better at getting from emailing some chick off a dating site to having her in bed on the first encounter. Sosuave and the PUA helps us have faith and teaches us *what* to look and reminds us that this is a *learned experience*. That is the biggest value, knowing how to learn quickly and what to look for. The next step is to take massive action over a long period of time.

Nonetheless, I am seeing more and more desperate men all the time out there. Instead of just being being chill and trying to connect with someone, these guys are so unbelievably desperate and needy that they either wallflower in total fear or go so far over the top to try barging in on conversations or acting like the nasty nerd that they don't come across as having even the slightest hint of interpersonal skills. I am also still seeing a lot of guys trying to act gay, and do all kinds of tasks for women in order to show them how wussy they are. Although they are probably better off than the nasty nerd types, it's really sad that people feel like they can't just be real. Apparantely, sosuave is needed more than ever :) OTOH, I do meet a lot of cool guys who have it together, so it's not like *all* guys have these issues, but it's just that the ones who do really stick out.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Wiesman44 said:
Skip, I thought u left the site for good. Whats a matter ? Can't find any friends in real life so u have to come here ? lol

WOW the idiot losers still feel the need to flame for no reason??

you making a comment like that without being provoked shows that you are a little peice of scum

Trapper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SoSouave introduced us with you skip:) more than enough..what else we wanna?

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warboss Alex said:
I will make just one observation, paralleling as always to the iron game ;)

Gyms the world over are full of people who train for 'the burn', use x-reps, take NO-explode, stack every supplement possible, ingest 1g/kg bodyweight (because 'they heard the body can't process anymore'), read studies, quote studies, worry about flexing their pinkie toes when squatting to parallel 'because it's bad for the knees', try to get huge pecs by benching 135 and squeezing at the top with a 17.5 second negative, claim deadlifts are bad for your back, use lab abstracts instead of common sense, spend HOURS poring over bodybuilding books, magazines and websites when they should be cooking up their next meal, switch their routine every month to 'keep the body' guessing, don't eat tuna for the mercury, don't eat chicken for the bird flu, don't eat meat for the mad cow disease (i wonder what they live off personally, oh wait, yeah, egg whites and tofu), do a bulk one week and a cut the next, try to isolate the inner-lower-upper-outer-sideways-middle brachialis by curling at 45 degrees when the moon's tangent is in Jupiter's arse next Wednesday with Reese sprinkles on top..

These guys are a buck fifty if that, spend more time in the gym telling everyone why their dropset-superset-dropkickset-xmenset routine is perfected by science and will make them huge (even though they haven't changed physically in three years) and you would NEVER tell they worked out if you saw them out in the street (unless they told you, and they often make a point to).

The world is full of overanalysers who get nowhere, lifting-wise, because they didn't just work hard or eat enough and instead tried to 'think' themselves big and strong.

This is hugely relevant to what skip2mylou posted. The more astute among you will recognise the connection. ;)

Excellent, excellent post. I agree wholeheartedly. This is why most people don't improve. But maybe this overanalyzation is just what people use to make excuses and try to cover up their fears. They feel that they need to know everything before they go out and APPLY. But that is wrong because it is impossible to master something by simply studying and reading it, you need to APPLY your knowledge and just DO. I can't blame these people though, i feel sorry for them, though.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip, once again, you made another good point. the fact that you succeed while breaking every rule in this sites book proves that this site and its teachings are 100% bullshyte. all more evidence that we are right about what we have been saying(ie looks matter, etc.).

Its Ironic how people love to flame you, but you, me, and few others on here actually get how women and this dating game actually works. I mean, you would think that majority of people would agree with us since we are right. But I guess thats not the case. lots of brainwashed souls on here.

everything this board teaches is a lie! it seems the best thing to do is to do the opposite of what this site preaches, it seems the best thing to beleive is to beleive the opposite of what this site believes.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God_of_getting_layed said:
skip, once again, you made another good point. the fact that you succeed while breaking every rule in this sites book proves that this site and its teachings are 100% bullshyte. all more evidence that we are right about what we have been saying(ie looks matter, etc.).
But "gurus" can't sell you good looks and make money. Nobody can except a surgeon. They can only make money by convincing you to convince yourself that looks don't matter. Then they sell you hope and exploit any desperation you may have.

They convince you that women are robots that can be programmed with special techniques. Face the facts, you don't want to get romantic with a girl whom you find physically unattractive. Girls really aren't THAT different in this respect. I have LIVED with girls during university. They talk about guys and they talk about LOOKS. Looks are a gating function! You have to be at least somewhat physically attractive in the GIRL'S opinion (because only HER opinion matters) to take the next step with HER (often you hear a guy claim he sees an ugly guy with a girl....well does SHE find him ugly? I think not.). Personality cannot completely make up for a physically repulsive front.

Virtually EVERY single problem you have with women most likely has roots in lack of confidence. "Nice guys" are just not confident with their own sexuality and that of the girl's. They think it is shameful. That is why they fail. Not because of some "complicated" way girls behave and think. It is that simple. A guy who acts politely and positive (i.e. NICE!) towards others but is confident in his own sexuality and is confident in himself will not have much problems with women.

A "guru" won't tell you that. They will sell you technique after technique. They will get you to substitute confidence with technique. "Kino" is not a "technique"! Kino occurs naturally when a man is attracted to a woman and again, is CONFIDENT in his own sexuality. But a "guru" will sell you this as a technique and as a blind person lacking confidence, you follow this advice robotically so that it BECOMES a technique. The end result? You don't have real confidence and kino because awkward and forced.

Don't become robots. Just gain confidence and do what you feel works for you.

DJF AGAIN!

Banned
Reaction score
Till The End of Time said,

"Virtually EVERY single problem you have with women most likely has roots in lack of confidence."

End the forum right there....

Have I NOT SAID just be relaxed, comfortable, and sexual?

Confidence is really nothing but being relaxed and comfortable...now just add the sexual state in...lol.

I mean seriously, what is so hard about this?

[R]eality

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi John, hi Skippy, hi Skippy's friend Layed.

Seems like some people get it - that it's simple, it's about ostensibly risking something, about attraction, about a real connection, - and other people don't. If I like certain cars and certain guns, what's my reaction? Ooooh... I wanna touch it, feel it. It's cold to the touch, it's curved, it's smooth. It would be unnatural to think 'wow, I better not, it might not be proper.' That's a weird thought toward a car you wanna buy, or toward a gun you wanna shoot, huh?

But guys would think this about girls without a second thought. Why? Stupid. I have a friend, she's black, so we're just friends because we'll never **** (I'm White and only date w/in my race), but we're friends and we have normal, non-strained interactions. We do silly things and talk and joke and whatever. Why? Because I'm fine with her rejecting me (can't date her anyway), so I wouldn't feel it's her "rejecting me as a man." So we're friends easier as a consequence, ironically.

And have a far better connection than with some girl that triggers memories of our list of acronyms from SoSuave and probably makes me tense up and become abrasive. So we all see the huge difference.

DJF AGAIN!

Banned
Reaction score
Reality what I'm finding, and I'm trying to post as much info. to you guys as possible before they ban my black azz again, lol.

If you guys would just BE IN SEXUAL STATE, and learn how to stay there....the whole interaction progresses right to where you want it to go...and that's sex...

She begins to match your state, you begin touching her, massagin her...etc, and it just leads there. I know you're not TAUGHT THIS SHYT, but I swear I'm not lying to you.

It's almost magical, but really it comes down to YOU GETTING IN YOUR STATE, and staying there.....then when you get around chicks, turn it up man. And just watch how relaxed you are, comfortable you are, it would feel to the girl like she already knows you...you will feel like you already know her, everything will just progress greatly.

No matter what color, weight, height, or political position (lol Republicans will be pissed at this), this works....trust me, just do it. Read my post in the tips section on it, Gunwitch goes more into it.

It's like in your mind, you're in the bedroom and you just feel this rush of sexual energy come over you, and she feels it too, and you both come together to have sex! Trust me...that's why when guys are talking about looks matter, they don't fully understand this yet.....

Come on guys, it's not this hard....

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so close yet so far to go.

to answer your questoin, I will raise a question... if you don't think you need this site anymore, why not just leave?

I went from reading everyday an hour a day to reading every once in a while to coming here to talk to people of like interest.

hell if anything, I come here so I don't have to talk to AFC's about women.. people here understand where I am coming from whereas other women don't