Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

imagine you're in a 3rd world country

steve12b

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not gonna try to write up a story behind this, so here's my tip: Have the mindset that you're in a 3rd world country where only the strong survive. The weak don't even get a chance to languish, they die of starvation or are killed. Viewing life as a competition can be motivation to be more sucessful. Fear is what holds all of us back. You're afraid to do what yo know will help. If you refuse to accept compromise, equating it with death, then you'll be more likely to take that first step and wind up somewhere better than the place you're at now.

meitenesrigas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh, third world countries are not exactly where people are starving to death. Many have Starbucks and Ferrari dealerships with large middle class populations. Your biggest concern would be what mall or cafe had the better wifi connection.

Maybe if you linked this story to The Blue Lagoon or something. The stud in that movie had to use his hands and s--- to catch fish so that Em could have something to eat.

Enryu

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok now you all are going from one extreme into another
there are countries/places where it is like steve said
but there are also third world countries/places where it is like meitenesrigas said
but it aint black and white everywhere oO there are places where ppl starve because they dont even know what a starbucks is but are not fighting to live

Iguana

Don Juan
Reaction score
steve12b said:
I'm not gonna try to write up a story behind this, so here's my tip: Have the mindset that you're in a 3rd world country where only the strong survive. The weak don't even get a chance to languish, they die of starvation or are killed. Viewing life as a competition can be motivation to be more sucessful. Fear is what holds all of us back. You're afraid to do what yo know will help. If you refuse to accept compromise, equating it with death, then you'll be more likely to take that first step and wind up somewhere better than the place you're at now.
WTF is your idea of a third world country?

Enryu

Don Juan
Reaction score
selfmademob said:
we arent in a 3rd world country you ignorant fagg0t
i bet your e-penis just got longer by writing those lines

its just like the other thread called "its friday night...." he wants to show you that there are ppl out who are fighting blabla and you should be fighting too blabla

Enryu

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah right because im new to all of this i cant write things right?
im sorry i dont spend half my lifetime in front of a computer bashing off ppl and calling them fagg0t (with a cool 0 instead of an o!)

steve12b

Don Juan
Reaction score
Couple of pretty funny responses. Whatever the hell a 3rd world country is officially as, life is a whole hell of a lot harder in one. Here in America anyone can get a free lunch. ****, just panhandling can get you enough $$$ for decent food and shelter in some places. It's too easy and tempting to stop swimming with the flow and sink, because the worst that'll happen is you become unhappy.

Nygard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont pretend to live in a third world country. Because I do! :p
I have two awesome cars. I live in a big house. The streets are busier than the LA freeways.And honestly, this place isnt ruled "the law of the Jungle". Even though we're in the World top 10 of crime rate, and I dont think a gang is going to force it's way into my house and steal my food and things. Go figure.

meitenesrigas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nygard said:
I dont pretend to live in a third world country. Because I do! :p
I have two awesome cars. I live in a big house. The streets are busier than the LA freeways.And honestly, this place isnt ruled "the law of the Jungle". Even though we're in the World top 10 of crime rate, and I dont think a gang is going to force it's way into my house and steal my food and things. Go figure.
Exactly my point! Funny how the countries that are supposed to be so poor always make me feel poorer than the supposed wealthy countries. What the idiots who never leaves America fail to understand is that they would probably have a much better life if they were living in one of the "3rd world countries".

Here are pictures from THE classic third world country of Brazil.
http://www.wunderground.com/data/wximagenew/b/boom/0.jpg
http://wikitravel.org/upload/en/thumb/6/6a/Blumenau01.jpg/400px-Blumenau01.jpg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=G0gKdQyZtA8&feature=related
And some video. Wow, I am so scared. I'm wondering if such a large crowd will screw up my chances of getting clean wifi reception. And that blonde girl looks just soooo 3rd world. I am going to need to start lifting some heavy weights to make it in the 3rd world. :box:

afrojiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
thats cheap thinking of 3rd world countries, dude, get better examples or re-read ur wms books, lol

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey self-made, whats up man.
I dont know you so I'm wondering - all the sh!t that you say here, you say the same in real life to people u see face-to face? Or not?