Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Im the King of Clubs - Pickup Tips

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All you need in clubs.. especially rnb type clubs.. is too look good(hell.. you dont even have to be that good looking). .

. Dress good... smell good... and dance good.. that way youll get the girls flocking.. if you look like you having fun.

While standing at the corner gets.. nothing

conversations dont mean jack at clubs. except your are the son of zeus. maybe you dont have to do nothing but stand then girls will flock you. lol
on the other han iv seen guys just stand there and still get girls.. some things are funny.

good advice on confidence though.

sk24iam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shezzler, I agree with the attitude you describe. I always try to show everyone I'm having a great time. I make eye contact with every HB I see regardless of whether or no shes with another guy. One problem tho is that at some places it's way too loud to have any kind of a verbal conversation. I hate when I have to scream into a girls ear to get my message across. I'd rather be speaking face to face making full eye contact with her. So basically, it's about looking good and showing everone your the shlt. Say hello to everyone you know upon arrival. Have an upbeat kind of attitude and look like you're having a great time.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice, if obvious, tip.

Even though me and most of the lads are in LTRs, we still enjoy talking/flirting with them, because it's fun. The key is to approach - simple. He who hesitates, masturbates.

I also find it good to go out early - 6pm is a good time to chill in a pub and get yourself relaxed, then later go to bars then clubs. Pubs/bars are the best place, you can hear yourself think. If you go out at 10pm it doesn't give you chance to relax.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats a great tip Sheezler, but let me emphasize something.

You can act confident, be a good dancer, and dress nice all you want, but when it comes time to talk to her after the club, that is what counts most !

The approach at the club, is probably the easiest thing to do that all guys have problems with. The real challenge is saying, and doing the right things in conversation post-club to actually get the hook-up.

I can speak from personal experience, and from watching other guys, that confidence / artificial confidence to get girls is GREAT for first impressions. But you NEED to back that up w/ your personality come time to talk to her.

If you are not a naturally confident guy, she WILL notice. You can't fake it. First impressions, yes. Come time to spit your game, it'll show through like a sore thumb.

Let me say that you can train yourself to be confident, but you can't fake it.

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So basicaly you're telling us to do eye contact and if you get a smile do the aproach?

this is new.. -_-

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO the best thing for you in the nightclub scene is connections. If you're in LA or Miami you can't even find the clubs with out connections, less get in.

Ofcourse this is a UK thread so I guess I could be wrong, as I don't know the club scene across the puddle to well.

Valentino

Reaction score
You mentioned 3 second rule and using eye contact. Do you guys still approach if you don't get any eye contact? Example would be girl/group talking, girl/group walking somewhere or just standing around drinking. Last time I was at a club we arrived late like around 11pm. I like to get there early but my buddies were tryin to be cool. I like the idea about starting at bars and then moving on to clubs. This way you could suggest location change if you meet someone at the bar. I usually arrive around 10 at clubs and I think arriving early... like around 9pm would be better.

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wowww.. going to clubs at 9-11 pm... looollll in Portugal, ppl start entering in the club at 2 am!

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure it is this simple!

This is what I have been trying to tell the board for years!

People make field reports, and everyone is like, yes, great field report! People who write lengthy field reports must be experts.

I really dont get it? Its as simple as you say! There are no hidden tricks, and field reports would just be repeating the same old sh*t!

Relax with your mates, have some beers, scope the scene. Watch the girls you like, get eye contact. Approach. Talk to you about sh*t you talk to your mates about. No hidden material, no tricks. Just plain simple confidence and conversation.

One more thing, try to create positive energy between you and her, the conversation should be conducted with confidence and happiness, and this will create the positive energy and not sound boring. Once you do it, you will understand what I mean.

GrimPhallic

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with him on the eye contact part. I always look for 3 seconds, turn and act like am doing something (like talkin to a friend), and then look back. On the second look I smile and try to get her to smile. If she does, I'm in. After that I talk and then wake up next to her the next morning. It has always worked for me, I can't recall ever being turned down when I follow these steps, but then again the clubs I go to are on OSU campus, and OSU girls = slvts.

redshift

Don Juan
Reaction score
Buckeye sluts huh? :D

GrimPhallic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yea, I would say all of them that go to bars/clubs... I have never failed to hook up with a chick from Ohio State... Once I hear them say that they go to school there, I know I will score LOL.

redshift

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am from UMichigan....cut throat football rivals of OSU..:D ...but chicks here are "almost" sluts too...almost..just need a lil more persistance..i know..;)

FormerWussy

Reaction score
Hey guys.

This post so very interesting. However, it failed to address one of the very important point, in which most of the new dj's fail.

In my opinion, its very easy to approach a girl and get to talk with her when you follow the captioned procedures. But the main problem lies on the kind of conversation to be conducted at the club environment? Can someone please give some specific example on this issue, taking into account that club is very noissy environments and if you approach any chick, she knows exactly what to expect, on top of that the demand of hot chicks in the club is extremely high and the bad news is that, they understand this very well. So what form of converasation turns them on?

Slimijs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok then, I think I know a little basics of MM, and clubs are still my favorite place to meet women. If you are good in clubs, everything else are just bonus rounds :)

All that confidence you had is still with the bouncers, all the tips you read are pasted blankly in the back of your head with no way of retrieving them - what are you gonna do?
All the good PUA's do warm up rounds. We simply meet some of the chicks to get talkative and break your aware state a bit. Nothing much. But after the 3rd approach you already are in the money state, baby, and can do sets witg your condifence and ****yness :)

NOW when the shezzler enters the pub - he gets excited - not nervous. all these HB's are here for me and no-one else, but there not my concern at this point - drink time comes before any woman.
Right, there is no competition, these chicks are the only for you. And your **** and maybe a little ass sucking.

With the drink in hand - its time to have a chat with your wingmen - absorb the surroundings but take note of where the HBs are.
If you are holding a drink, then hold it lower then the other guys. Just near your hips, so your hands are lower. Well english isn't my mother language, but I hope you get this. It shows that you are a relaxed and unshielded guy. Also I recommend staying sober for the night. I usually **** up my routines, when I'm drunk. And for WINGMAN, Try not to roll in large numbers. 3 guys are enough. But If there is a group of 5 guys with you, you won't have large sarging succsess.

When you see one you like - make eye contact - now 3 seconds is enuff - HOWEVA make her look away first.
EC isn't nececarry. 10 usually come in their own large groups, so they are having so much fun, they won't even look your way, but if they do you are money, baby. You should learn about proximity. And learn some indirect openers for 9/10.

Then make sure you establish eye contact again - this time giver her a wink and a smile - if she reciprocate - get yo azz over there.
Always, smile while approaching.

When initiating conversation - DO NOT under any circumstances ask her if she comes here often! Ever!
Leave the boring questions for the second date.

The point is that simplicity is called that for a reason - becoz its that simple to walk up to a girl, and start a conversation as well as getting the desired results!
Most hot chicks come to clubs in 2 or 3sets. So to get a girl 1:1 (isolate) consists of much more then just a simple approach. But 1:1 is easy.

Who cares if she rejects you? Not me! You turn around and try with a better looking girl, rememba its the guy who gets rejected the most who leaves with the most numbers.
Just don't reject yourself and leave with zero approaches. ZERO APPROACHES, c'mon you can do much better then that. Just don't bounce from girl to girl. Make you seem like a player.

Ill see u in the pub (ill be the one with the HB! lol)
****, the Ying Yang Twins rock in making sexy music. The sing about sex and ****ing, but damn it works.

Anyway.. I'm off clubbing tonight. Money, baby! :crackup:

Slimijs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shezzler
Nice expansions man

But The_Shezzler and Alcohol always, ALWAYS = drunk by 2am =- infact drunk and with numbers - im confident already but with an ethanol soaked mind - im damn near unstoppable!

:crackup:
I'm too broke to drink like crazy, but there are those nights when I'm off sarging, but even then I score with some drunk chick. :crazy:

Mr. Mystery II

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GrimPhallic
Hell yea, I would say all of them that go to bars/clubs... I have never failed to hook up with a chick from Ohio State... Once I hear them say that they go to school there, I know I will score LOL.
LOL!

You ever met an Asian girl named Emily from there, she dresses very slutty and has big tits?

Mr. Mystery

snintel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure how you guys are talking to girls in clubs. They just blare loud music, I can't even hear myself.