Im the King of Clubs - Pickup Tips

Slimijs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by snintel
Not sure how you guys are talking to girls in clubs. They just blare loud music, I can't even hear myself.
Every club has a quiet area. Stick to them, if you are scared of a little music :rolleyes:

Reaction score
I recently turned old enough to go to clubs and I plan on going for the first time next saturday and I like your tips Shezzler but by any chance is there anything you could possibly add to a first timer like me?

G-Man UK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post Shezz ma main geezer, keep it up.

Just to make a small addition to your tips I think another way of getting a girl to notice you is accidentally bump into them while your dancing. More often than not they will look staright into your eyes which then gives you an opportunity for some good close up eye contact.

G-man

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont really think this stuff is new, but I'm gonna read it again before out clubbing on friday just so I can get into that mindset again :cool:

drink time comes before any woman
I'm not gonna follow this advice, though. THat's what I do far too many times and when I get out of the club (though Im not that drunk can still walk straight and everything ;-)) or well the next day Im wondering like "hold on. Yesterday you went clubbing in the hopes to finding yourself a hot chick. But hold on..u spent the whole time drinking and neglected those poor women" :D Seriously that happens to me all the time I need to set myself a drink limit or something.

Tempest

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Horrible advice. You have the right mindset, but you don't understand club culture or social dynamics.

I want to mention that the best PUA's in the world don't drink (only Rick H and Craig, that I know of). Why? This is a game of chess. It's strategy. Are you out to have fun with the boys, or are you out to develop a skillset and build a lifestyle? Drinking is counter-intuitive to your game. All it will do for you is help your approach anxiety. If you need to use alcohol as a crutch, then your game is WEAK. I see drunks guys in the clubs all the time... sometimes even my friends. You can TELL they're drunk. They usually act retarded and not cool. They don't act confident... if you THINK you're acting confident by being more direct and social, then you're wrong. Girls can pick out drunk guys FAST, and usually blow them off. Your calibration skills are WEAK when you're drunk, and typically you're not conscious of things like your body language, etc... Remember what your purpose is (to sarge, develop a skillset, lifestyle) when you go out. You can have fun at the same time.

Whoever mentioned holding your drink at your side is bang on. Craig mentions this. Most guys hold their drinks up near their face or chest or whatever... it's like you have a barrier up. Don't do this, hold it by your side.

When guys walk into a club... what is the first thing that they do? Right, you mentioned it, because it's what EVERY guy does... they go to get their DRINK, and then they observe for HB's and ****. BAD. I hate hearing this, argh! OK, the first thing that you do when you enter a club is you MUST make sure you're in set within the first two minutes. Don't go for that drink. You want to get social proof working for you. Open the set, then get her to lock arms with you and walk around the club. Magic... you already have a higher value. Mystery talks about this more, I suggest you read his archives. Use social proof in clubs.

Don't walk around the club/bar HOVERING. If you do this too much, you will stale out the room. Never be by yourself, standing around... if you are, whip out your cell phone and pretend like you're talking to yourself (credit 26). Always be laughing, smiling and having a good time.

Don't wait for AI's to approach. Worst advice ever. Just ****ing OPEN the set. You don't need eye contact or anything. Make sure your body language is right (open over your shoulder, don't lean in, and don't face her too early). Use the 3 second rule... eye contact doesn't matter... if you notice an AI, acknowledge it and enter.

Finally, learn to game SOBER girls. If you're relying on gaming drunk girls, then it's what is called FOOLSMATE. That requires no skill (credit Mystery, again). There is no integrity in that, either.

Man, where did you learn this? No offense, but you guys are really light years behind ASF. =b

Some more advice for club guys: check out Mystery and TD's archives on ASF. Check out some of David DeAngelo's products... Mastery Program, ****y Comedy, Body Language and Ask Me Anything - Meeting Women In Bars and Clubs. These are the BEST PUA's in the world. Model them, and you will become good.

Good luck,

Tempest

Tempest

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot to mention that your example of opening girls is WEAK and wrong. You're TRYING for rapport (TD's archive - understand breaking rapport, neutral rapport and trying for rapport). It's a boring opener, and probably a boring conversation.

Never go LOGICAL on a girl. You always want to keep the conversation emotional, especially within the first 5-10 mins of meeting her. If you don't want to have a pre-planned, consistent way of opening girls (canned opener), I understand. But atleast be situational, and don't go in with comfort first.

Tempest

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, you're right man... you are a ROCKSTAR. Mystery Method doesn't work... it only works in the USA. Same with RSD... man, you're totally right.

You should come up with your own method. The Shezzler Method.

Okay, anyways. Girls are the same everywhere you go. There is a method to what I'm talking about. Not Gunwith Method. Mystery Method, RSD... etc... A lot of what I know is from them and the best PUA's around.

You can pull early in a club. The girls DO NOT have to be drunk -> is that outside of your reality or something man? You can even pull at the bus stop.

Again, I suggest you learn club culture, social dynamics, the fundamentals of PU and then go get 1000+ approaches under your belt. RSD and MM are the best methods in the world and are designed to work.

You're still AFC. It's okay though man, keep it up, and thank me later. =)

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shezzler
Tempset my friend - you obviously dont live in the UK

Bring that game over here and youll be brought down like a lead balloon

Nope - this tip was aimed at UK Clubs!!!! That US sh1t is way easier - coz the gals are more receptive - nah you got it wrong and until you bring your game over here and field test it on UK turf - its not profound - sorry.
Shezz has it spot on if your UK based.

Drinking always comes before any woman I believe. Why? Because my life is about ME, and I like drinking.

Heck I miss drinking. Not got the money right now...saving up for a DRINKING HOLIDAY!

green69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so then if this is a UK based thread, can someone start an American thread please?

Slimijs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tempest
Horrible advice. You have the right mindset, but you don't understand club culture or social dynamics.

I want to mention that the best PUA's in the world don't drink (only Rick H and Craig, that I know of). Why? This is a game of chess. It's strategy. Are you out to have fun with the boys, or are you out to develop a skillset and build a lifestyle? Drinking is counter-intuitive to your game. All it will do for you is help your approach anxiety. If you need to use alcohol as a crutch, then your game is WEAK. I see drunks guys in the clubs all the time... sometimes even my friends. You can TELL they're drunk. They usually act retarded and not cool. They don't act confident... if you THINK you're acting confident by being more direct and social, then you're wrong. Girls can pick out drunk guys FAST, and usually blow them off. Your calibration skills are WEAK when you're drunk, and typically you're not conscious of things like your body language, etc... Remember what your purpose is (to sarge, develop a skillset, lifestyle) when you go out. You can have fun at the same time.

Whoever mentioned holding your drink at your side is bang on. Craig mentions this. Most guys hold their drinks up near their face or chest or whatever... it's like you have a barrier up. Don't do this, hold it by your side.

When guys walk into a club... what is the first thing that they do? Right, you mentioned it, because it's what EVERY guy does... they go to get their DRINK, and then they observe for HB's and ****. BAD. I hate hearing this, argh! OK, the first thing that you do when you enter a club is you MUST make sure you're in set within the first two minutes. Don't go for that drink. You want to get social proof working for you. Open the set, then get her to lock arms with you and walk around the club. Magic... you already have a higher value. Mystery talks about this more, I suggest you read his archives. Use social proof in clubs.

Don't walk around the club/bar HOVERING. If you do this too much, you will stale out the room. Never be by yourself, standing around... if you are, whip out your cell phone and pretend like you're talking to yourself (credit 26). Always be laughing, smiling and having a good time.

Don't wait for AI's to approach. Worst advice ever. Just ****ing OPEN the set. You don't need eye contact or anything. Make sure your body language is right (open over your shoulder, don't lean in, and don't face her too early). Use the 3 second rule... eye contact doesn't matter... if you notice an AI, acknowledge it and enter.

Finally, learn to game SOBER girls. If you're relying on gaming drunk girls, then it's what is called FOOLSMATE. That requires no skill (credit Mystery, again). There is no integrity in that, either.

Man, where did you learn this? No offense, but you guys are really light years behind ASF. =b

Some more advice for club guys: check out Mystery and TD's archives on ASF. Check out some of David DeAngelo's products... Mastery Program, ****y Comedy, Body Language and Ask Me Anything - Meeting Women In Bars and Clubs. These are the BEST PUA's in the world. Model them, and you will become good.

Good luck,

Tempest
Hey, a fellow mASFer. It's kinda hard to type, because I just dropped my keybord on the ground, but anyway you advice is good. Nothing that I haven't heard before, but still it's good to read this stuff from time to time.

so then if this is a UK based thread, can someone start an American thread please?
there isn't any difference in pick-ups all over the world. The UK isn't that much different from the US. Just read this thread, adopt Shezzlers mindset and Tempest wisdom, and you'll do fine, kiddo.

Spirit Fingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tempest, I agree with the acutal technique you use, but I think it's a horrible mindset to think of a night out as "social chess." If this **** is work for you and you're not having fun, then it's going to make it harder for you to get laid.

After you have reached a certain level of game, going out and running massive amounts of sets becomes counterproductive. Your priorities should be to have fun first, and to get laid second. If you are completely focuses on just getting laid, indirect game will seem very incongruent.

With drinking, it is a matter of moderation. A few drinks can loosen you up and get you into the party vibe, but obviously you don't want to get completely plastered. And, it's very possible to go home with sober chicks. And often more fun ;)

-Dan

Top Bottom