Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm Ready To Marry

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
And these are the conditions I put to the possible future Mrs Tits, apart from the ribbon in the hair part she took it pretty well.I suggest sending this to all your married mates aswell. http://www.j-walk.com/other/goodwife/images/goodwifeguide.gif

Doing a bit of research on this I noticed the desperately lonely and horny feminatrix is screaming "HOAX" with this btw,I guess to divert any actual thinking the sheeple might start. :rolleyes: Yeah because even if it is I bet it never happened. Denial, not just a river in Egypt, must be the new thing.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh heh T!ttyman get married? :p

That'll be a cold day in hell. :up:

IPalindromeI

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its common sense stuff to me for the most part. Women are quick to b|tch about how 'backward' that list is but take a look at the flip side where everything becomes opposite:

Never have dinner ready. Order yet another take out or fast food meal.

Greet him/her dirty, in unwashed clothes and frazzled looking. Be sure to complain about your day.

Be in a sour mood and show no interest in his mood.

Let the house go dirty and when he/she gets home simply disappear and assume they'll clean up if they want it clean.

Have the kid(s) dirty, in filthy clothes and running all around the house screaming and raising hell. Assume the spouse will take care of calming them down and cleaning them up.

When he gets home, say "its about time you got home." Make sure you have your worst scowl ready for when he walks through the door.

Be sure to bang stuff loudly, have all the appliances going and complain loudly about your having to do it all, have the kids raising hell and assume that you are too busy to care if your spouse is dismayed to come home after work to all this. Frown, grump and be in a bad mood when your spouse comes home.

As soon as your spouse sits down, complain that he/she never does anything around the house and demand that he/she get to working on some chores around the house. Comfort be damned.

Talk constantly and don't ask about his/her day. Complain about yours instead. If he/she tries to talk about work sigh in a bored manner and then proceed to talk about your horrible day instead.

Make sure to let him/her know that your day was stressful and that it is now his/her turn to take over the stress, unless he/she wants to take you out for dinner - then the stress can wait until later. Be sure to remind him/her that your day was long, hard and stressful and that his/her work doesn't count as stressful since he/she was out of the house.

Make the home a place of chaos and grim determination, a place where relaxation is something that can only be found away from the home.
Is that really better? :D

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IPalindromeI said:
Its common sense stuff to me for the most part. Women are quick to b|tch about how 'backward' that list is but take a look at the flip side where everything becomes opposite:

Sounds like a typical modern marriage. :D

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Connect4 said:
People still marry... and just because there is divorce doesn't mean there aren't any great marriages. :cool: Why not take a look on the positive side instead...
I agree, people need to be more positive about it. I see what appears to be many happily married couples.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IPalindromeI said:

LOL. that's awsome.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats funny is that the typical American woman does everything deliberately opposite to that list. Yeah, it is a bit dated, but it helps to illustrate how women are taught to resist the natural order.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see nothing wrong with this list.

I would love to see a married woman complain about it.

IPalindromeI's list would be a lot more comfortable for a woman these days. They'll even give a hearty chuckle at it.

I mean it seems like that article is ORDERING woman to know their place. In reality, if a man is providing a roof over your head and clothes on your back AND doing it out of love then she should enjoy doing those things stated in that article.

For some reason, though, it's sexist. Why?

A man providing for a lazy slob who leeches off his wealth isn't sexist? Why isn't it sexist?

Someone tell me WHY THAT ISN'T SEXIST, BUT THEN WHEN A WOMAN IS ASKED TO VACUUM A DIRTY FLOOR IT'S SEXIST!!!???

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
IPalindromeI's list would be a lot more comfortable for a woman these days. They'll even give a hearty chuckle at it.
Here's some woman who lives by IPalindromeI's list (told from her husband's perspective - taken from a local dating/relationship blog):

I have a huge problem which I am certain is not just limited to myself. I am beginning to wonder what a modern woman wants, and after reading your articles on such varied topics, I am convinced they honestly want everything, and then more. Perhaps I am wrong, but I am fast losing my sense of self worth as I am left wondering am I simply a dildo with an income? My wife of some 5 years my junior used to be proud of me, tell her friends how wonderful I was, shower me with affection, hugs, kisses etc and ensured I knew I was hers and she was proud of it. Fast forward, and she is now in her mid twenties, possessing a determination towards self achievement, ambition and drive. I am supportive of her in her achieving her goals, but to what degree does a man lose his place in a modern relationship?

I am now expected to clean, cook, tidy and do the washing around the house, plus earn the main income for the family while she studies on her courses. She no longer wants me speaking with her friends, nor does she want me associating much with her family. She says I simply am not good with communication skills. Due to work commitments, I have few friends of my own and my life is now becoming shallow and meaningless. She doesn’t like going out with me, says I am boring. She will stop me in mid sentence before I finish something, stating; “I know what you’re about to say”, or “you say the same thing all the time”.

For those asking do I love her, absolutely without question. For those asking does she clean and tidy and wash, yes – so in that respect the chores in the house are shared. But it’s the things like, she is too tired to make love after studying, or we make love only when she is excited which seems few and far between. I am not disheartened by the fact our income is solely derived from my work, but do feel lost when the overall picture is that I am trying to be part of her life and she is locking me out of so many doors except for the laundry and cleaning cupboards.

So I guess my problem is simply put, at what point does a guy actually stand up and put a foot down, and for the ladies out there, how would you want your guy to put his feelings across without hurting yours? I do not want to finish my relationship, I want it to bloom into a flower again, I just don’t know how.

Unhappy hubby
I know two guys like this in real life. They're mid-30s but look 20 years older and look like lost souls.