I'm ready to get laid again. Let's see how long it takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Hey I just updated the thread check out my previous post.
:crackup: , how dare you retract a statement!

Chick is being cautious. In a small town all women are careful. And since she is Brazilian and she wasn't born in your smallville, you might as well let the friend come along.

Maybe the friend is insisting because she may want to you just as much as you want her friend.

3some anyone?

You chances of success doesn't deteriorate just because there's a third leg. It wouldn't bother me, cause that to me it's 2 times a opportunity in one shot. 2 times the challenge and twice as much fun.

Don't doubt your game strength MNN, don't let your doubts determine your success. Get in there and take these beatches home.

thedeparted

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Check your inbox

Reaction score
ZenGodMod said:
:crackup: , how dare you retract a statement!

Chick is being cautious. In a small town all women are careful. And since she is Brazilian and she wasn't born in your smallville, you might as well let the friend come along.

Maybe the friend is insisting because she may want to you just as much as you want her friend.

3some anyone?

You chances of success doesn't deteriorate just because there's a third leg. It wouldn't bother me, cause that to me it's 2 times a opportunity in one shot. 2 times the challenge and twice as much fun.

Don't doubt your game strength MNN, don't let your doubts determine your success. Get in there and take these beatches home.

To tell you the truth, I felt a vibe from the friend tonight. the friend could BARELY speak English at all. But I could see it, she wanted me more than the one I met originally.

thedeparted

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
then do them both ;-)

how old are they?

thedeparted

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:up: :up:

Reaction score
It looks like my NON chumpness last night is paying off! She is asking for my address so she can pick me up tonight! Now I hope she comes alone. I told her last night I don't want any friends along, let's see if she listens.. LOL!

Any last minute tips?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
It looks like my NON chumpness last night is paying off! She is asking for my address so she can pick me up tonight! Now I hope she comes alone. I told her last night I don't want any friends along, let's see if she listens.. LOL!

Any last minute tips?

Sounds good so far. I'm a little unsure why didn't you plan to pick her up instead? I like to be the one in the driver seat and in control if you know what I mean. It's a small advantage but usually an advantage nonetheless.Although it can work both ways because now she has to drive you back to your place. Maybe once she get's there suggest taking her out in your car?

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
Tips?

How about that visible erection tip posted about earlier? That could work. So where is she taking you? I wonder if she'll kiss you goodnight when she drops you off.

Also, another tip...be really rude to her and call her bytch and tramp and stuff. Women dig it. She'll be all over you like white on rice.

Good luck!

Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
Tips?

How about that visible erection tip posted about earlier? That could work. So where is she taking you? I wonder if she'll kiss you goodnight when she drops you off.

Also, another tip...be really rude to her and call her bytch and tramp and stuff. Women dig it. She'll be all over you like white on rice.

Good luck!
Get out of here woman!

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Any last minute tips?
Chillax. Have fun. Be the Man - cool, confident, collected.

Whatever you end up doing make it exciting. Make her laugh. Tease her. Create some heat here and there and hold back.

Go back to whoever's place, suggest a movie and a drink. Sit on the couch, put your arm around her and start a token conversion about where you just went. Ignore the movie. Make her laugh, then make a move.

Wear a condom.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
Tips?

Good luck!
^^A good example of how women like to belittle and shame male sexuality.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
ketostix said:
^^A good example of how women like to belittle and shame male sexuality.
I'm not belittling anything. I'm just reminding him of the advice given elsewhere on this site in the articles. If he doesn't want to listen...oh well.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
make sure you lay it in her good.

no pansy stuff...if you hammer her good..she will think your a god.

Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
I'm not belittling anything. I'm just reminding him of the advice given elsewhere on this site in the articles. If he doesn't want to listen...oh well.

You are a TROLL pretending to be a man. Get the f/uck out of here.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
Yeah sure. Point me to this advice because it's not what we say on here. Besides, a person could spend all day pointing out the advice on LS that is horrible. I don't want to divert MNIN's thread any further. If you want to post in it, instead of being negative, at least offer advice that is intended to be helpful in his goal as bad as I suspect your advice would be.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
You are a TROLL pretending to be a man. Get the f/uck out of here.
It's like revenge of the nerds :crackup: .

Reaction score
Well I got bad news, she just told me she is bringing 2 friends. So I'm about to tell her to forget it.

Status
Not open for further replies.