I'm not attracting any women but I'm happy with my life

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate nothing wrong with the facials. Hunt Asian chickies especially SEAs height problem solved. You just got to get out there and try a bunch of different activities and consider it part of learning about your new city. Yoga dance Pilates art classes cooking classes karaoke nights Tai chi there's plenty of options that have good ratios. You'll find something you enjoy it'll just take a while. Enter start getting known in your Neighborhood that takes a while too.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Here I be.
If you're bald and patchy......mac 3 your dome.

How old are you? you're dressed like a teenage boy....

Those chunky trainers with the white socks......and denim shorts look horrendous.......

You can still dress casual but smart. If you are wearing shorts (like in the picture), go for casual chino shorts with boat shoes or even the casual
canvas shoes (trainers are for the gym) if you are wearing boat shoes or similar don't wear normal socks....wear the ankle less ones that
can't be seen....

Shoes say everything about you. Those that wear shoes that scream "duffus" unsurprisingly are duffuses.

Inform yourself a bit on basic style...
http://www.revistagq.com/?international

Also, your body language is really negative in that photo. Granted it's a photo where you are only posing there....but still....the arms folded like that and the expression on your face gives me the impression that you are really not comfortable with yourself

DJDeMarco

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're bald and patchy......mac 3 your dome.

How old are you? you're dressed like a teenage boy....

Those chunky trainers with the white socks......and denim shorts look horrendous.......

You can still dress casual but smart. If you are wearing shorts (like in the picture), go for casual chino shorts with boat shoes or even the casual
canvas shoes (trainers are for the gym) if you are wearing boat shoes or similar don't wear normal socks....wear the ankle less ones that
can't be seen....

Shoes say everything about you. Those that wear shoes that scream "duffus" unsurprisingly are duffuses.

Inform yourself a bit on basic style...
http://www.revistagq.com/?international

Also, your body language is really negative in that photo. Granted it's a photo where you are only posing there....but still....the arms folded like that and the expression on your face gives me the impression that you are really not comfortable with yourself
What do you think being comfortable with yourself feels like?

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm only 5'9 (which could be considered short) and I'm bald....but chicks routinely say I look good. I won't know where to start with recommendations until I see a pic of you. I doubt you are someone that's just "ugly", but I can't make physical recommendations without a pic.
you're also in good shape, op just needs to hit the gym, he looks like he hasnt gotten off the couch since high school