I'm in love...

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
This person is unbelieveable. The funny thing is I've known this person for a very, very, very, long time. This person was always there for me. Through all my trials, tribulations, and short comings. This person never gave up on me even though in the back of my mind I wanted to.

I can't live without this person, my life has no meaning without them. I can't breathe, I can't walk, I can't do anything without them. Now everytime I see this person I can't help but smile.

The only right thing for me to do is declare my love....

I love me I love waking up, rolling out of bed and going to the bathroom and looking in the mirror. I love treating myself to things I like and enjoy. Just so I can show myself how much I love me because I'm worth every bit of it.

This is something that's striked my heart gentleman. I will not be ashamed to admit that I've never really had a "girlfriend." When I was younger I always thought you were just suppose to get one because it was cool. Then when I got older I changed my belief to " I want a girl so that someone will love me and I can have someone I connect with."

What a fool I've been, how decieved and blinded I was! How can I want to be the perfect boyfriend, lover, companion when I don't excersie any of these principals on myself?

I propose a challenge...gentleman. Fall in love with yourself Go for a walk alone, go out sometime. Just go on a date, but don't bring anyone with you. Treat yourself, sweep your ownself off your feet. (figurely speaking)

We wonder why we can't find the right girl or get a girl. So we come here and try to learn all these tips and such, there all good tips don't get me wrong. However, we have forgot about the focal point. None of this works without you and me. If we don't pamper and love ourselves how can we expect women to love us?

A relationship is suppose to be about giving and not recieving. Well how can we love someone if we don't truly love ourselves. This doesn't go just for girls, this goes for your family, friends, exc.

So in conclusion....show love to yourself then show love to others; not the other way around. Don't worry about becoming ****y. Love is the furtherest thing from ****y.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post and presented in a creative way.

You can't make someone love you, all you can do is become someone worthy of love.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like.

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Loving yourself is the core of giving love to others. Nice post !

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha yeah by the time i was half way through the second paragraph i new you would say you loveyourself.

I sure love myself! I have also had a girl or 2 say "you sure do love yourself dont you" weird thing is that some girls think im increadibly big headed and many others do not.

You said how can you love a girl if you can not love yourself, well i do not have a strong oppinion eitherway on that statement, but i do like the statment i have heard before..

"if you cant love yourself how can you expect some one else to"

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The idea behind this is mostly to treat yourself right because you love yourself. It doesn't mean "act like you are the most important person in the world." There is a great difference, but ofcourse there is a good point in doing special things for yourself. Feel good about who you are. Make yourself feel good about who you are. It's something more people should do, but like all things, only when needed. Otherwise it may turn into narcissism, which isn't good :).

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by I-am-someone
The idea behind this is mostly to treat yourself right because you love yourself. It doesn't mean "act like you are the most important person in the world." There is a great difference, but ofcourse there is a good point in doing special things for yourself. Feel good about who you are. Make yourself feel good about who you are. It's something more people should do, but like all things, only when needed. Otherwise it may turn into narcissism, which isn't good :).
whats wrong with narcissism

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am touched :) You bring an excellent point: Love yourself before expecting others to love you. This is WHY really HB -- the girls you kneel to take advantage of you and those relationships never work out. Because you feel inferior -- you dislike yourself in comparison to your mate. It relates to confidence, directly.

Do you remember the golden rule? "Respect others as you would like to be treated." It applies to love, as well. Love yourself and respect yourself..... you get the point.

I will apply your concept -- and LOVE myself. *Checks self in mirror -- OoO Sexxy :p *

*Kisses self*

:cool: :D

Good post.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice.

Good Post ... But be carefull not to love urself TOO much;) Nobody likes self-centered ppl:rolleyes:

Laterz...