Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm going to make it. My story.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, so I wouldn't call it an unsuccessful night, but it was far from perfect.

Let me describe the venue, first off. It was a Snoop Dogg/Wiz Khalifa concert, so weed EVERYWHERE. There was a main floor, which was completely packed. Literally no way in to the mob. This was true when I got there and only got worse. 70% guys, but some very attractive girls. There were also two levels of balconies.

Came in, did exactly what I didn't want to let myself do. Should have opened a pair of girls in line in front of me outside, didn't know what to say. Walked in, I felt closed off, like every option in front of me was completely off limits some how. Stand on the floor for a sec. Didn't like that vibe, I wanted to meet someone. So I get moving up the stairwell, and one guy set me off. He was friendly, and just said hi. I joked something back, kept myself talking to a couple of people on the way up the stairwell, ended up opening two 9's (a little young, but so hot). Came in with "Hey can you tell them to start already?" and one joked back "Yeah I'll just go tell Wiz." Played off that for a minute, went back and forth about my giant hoodie (it has bob marley on the front and back. You'd have to see it but it screams stoner.) I didn't see the conversation continuing, so I started to move on. They came after me, asking if I was selling molly, because of the hoodie. I laughed about it, then went for a number, saying that they should call me if they found any. Neither of them had their phones, so that failed. Went to sit down on the first balcony, which turned out to be reserved seating (top level is open though) and was sent back. Chatted with the girls briefly on my way back through.

Went up to the second balcony, some opening act has started at this point. Go down next to a line of girls, open the very attractive one closest to me with something ****ty. She couldn't hear me well though, so it went badly. Tried to get her friend involved, had a nice chat with her but it didn't go anywhere. Left them.

Moved up a few rows to two girls sitting together. Not sure how I opened but I did somehow. One told me that she wanted to smoke these kids' weed next to us, but didn't know them. The guys were clearly young and no threat, so I tell her that I'll handle it, and go over and say "Listen, this hot girl wants to smoke with y'all, you gonna let her?" and of course he says yes. Gave me a little proof when she came back a second later (but then she switches with her less attractive friend, putting her next to me). I talked with them a little, nothing too special. Those 9's passed by a minute later, and I reached out my hand to take each of theirs briefly. Some social proof for the two I was with. Conversation had died though, I wasn't sure what to say over all the noise, so I left that group too.

Walked around, no other girls for a while. Ended up back on the floor, saw the two girls from the last paragraph, asked them if they had followed me. They laughed at that, we talked for a second, but it didn't go anywhere. Not sure how we separated.

Staled out for a long time at this point. Ended up sitting in the second balcony alone, and the two 9's sit nearby and see me. Had an "ugh" moment as my value vanished to them. Decided the only way to handle it was move on and get my act together.

Went down to the floor, tried to scope out sets. Was taking too long, and lost several opportunities, but I saw one girl standing bored at the bar. I wait about 30 seconds, then decide to nut up or shut up, and give myself a ten second countdown to approach. I head over at 6. I noticed that as soon as I started walking, I knew I would do it, and yeah I was nervous, but it was going to happen. Said something about her being cute and bored, and how those shouldn't go together. She agreed that she was bored (sounds like an invitation to stay to me) and I find out her name is Jackie. I asked her how old she was, she started with "well um" and I joked "so does that mean you're about to lie? That sounds like a lying phrase." She said no, but wouldn't tell me her age after that. I told her I was 18, she called me a liar. I asked her how old she thought I was, she wouldn't say. Showed her my id, asked to see hers, she said she didn't have it. We talked about how that meant she wasn't 21+ or she'd need it to drink. Showed her my jacket, told her that its made of llama hair (the truth). She seemed very interested at this point. I put my jacket around her neck like a scarf (too hot at that spot to wear it properly) and she wore it proudly. I decided we should get into the crowd and dance, so I put my hand on her back and tell her to be a tank for me, and clear a way through the crowd. I should have led though, it may have prevented what happened next. Almost as soon as we get into the mass, she says hi to and hugs a friend. Her ****block friend (I don't know if she gave a signal to her or what) spouts some **** like "oh yeah Jackie's with this guy" and points to a guy thats clearly with another girl. I know better than to try to be logical and point that out. I come with "Who are you and why are you stealing my friend?" Unfortunately she didn't really need to answer, and my girl got swallowed up by her friend group. Damn.

Tried again with two different two-sets, with one coming direct and telling them that they're cute. One girl responded well, the other didn't. The conversation didn't continue. With the other group, I tried indirect. They were wearing pajama pants to the concert, and I said that I thought it was cool. They laughed and said thanks, the conversation still didn't continue.

On the second balcony again, I open two girls sitting way in the back (the worst possible place to see the show, and there was no reason to be there) and ask if they're planning to be there for the whole night. They say no, the conversation doesn't continue.

A little later, on the second balcony, people are leaning on the railing. There are two girls, a space, then two guys. I place myself between them. I don't open the girls, wasn't sure what to say. One, a blonde, looks like Jackie. It honestly could have been her. When a gap in the music comes, I tap her and ask if she is Jackie. She says no, I briefly explain the confusion, the conversation dies and they leave at the end of the song.

Still on the second balcony, the original two 9s are hanging out further down the railing. Dancing by themselves, not with the guys they're with. I make the decision after a short-ish delay to approach, and to try to dance with the blonde. As I approach, though, another group tries to squeeze through the same gap, and I end up with a delay, standing right by their group. One of the girls saw me before the other and we had a momentary "hi." Unfortunately this messed up my rhythm when getting to the blonde, so I only manage to greet her before continuing passed.

Missed a bunch of other opportunities after this.

Went outside to my car and there was a boot on it. I had been waved into the wrong entrance and hadn't gotten a parking ticket from the machine. Paid the guy everything in my wallet ($55) instead of the $75 fine.

TheMusic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This might be an unsuccessful night for you, but if I would be able to make so many approaches in one night, I would be the happiest man ever. Too bad things didn't work out, but personally I think it was just bad luck. Better luck next time!

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMusic said:
This might be an unsuccessful night for you, but if I would be able to make so many approaches in one night, I would be the happiest man ever. Too bad things didn't work out, but personally I think it was just bad luck. Better luck next time!
All it does is show me that I need more practice. I'm slowly getting better, but if I want to get better quicker, I need to approach more randoms.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm frustrated. Broke no mb again today.

I know where I'm going wrong. When I masturbate, I have this inner dialogue:
"I want this. The internet is where I get it."
"Why don't you try getting it in real life?"
"Where? How? I don't know where to go, and I'm not good at it."
Then, too often, I give up.

I need LOGISTICS for day game. I need to sort this out as soon as possible. There are a couple of malls near me, but I usually think that girls my age won't be there on weekdays. It'd be helpful if someone confirmed that they will be, but more importantly I need to go see for myself.

I know when I go to college that options will be all around me, and I know that I will improve enormously there, but it'll be very helpful if I can get a jump start, so I have some basic skills by the time I get there.

EDIT: Read a lot of Nino-Tk's thread and learned a lot. (Big props to you man if you read this). Made me wanna dance. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcrXQeBqbX8

EDIT2: Everyone seen this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQVD5dnP3dk&feature=related The video is a little out of sync but it's pure confidence, I want to sing this everywhere I go.

Last edited:

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just videotaped myself freestyling and talking, and I realized that I look and sound the best when I'm very relaxed, going slowly and trying to think of projecting sexuality. Really glad I did this exercise, I recommend that everyone else try it too. I really don't like my voice and I look too feminine, but at least I see what I should go for, and it confirms my goals for tonight.

My sister is coming home (she's 21, which will help hugely in the next couple weeks) tonight, but I hope I can get my parents to let me go out to a party around 10 or 10:30. This will be the usual crowd from one school that loves me. The last one didn't go well, but this is a perfect opportunity to redeem myself. Planning to pick the most appealing girl when I get there, and make it obvious that I'm interested through the night. My only piece of instruction will be "think sexually." I'm getting there a little late, people be social when I come in, look forward to a report tomorrow.

ohbe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome! Can really sense progress throughout the journal. Definitely another one worth following. What's the purpose of no mb? Is it anything particular or just for yourself?

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ohbe said:
Awesome! Can really sense progress throughout the journal. Definitely another one worth following. What's the purpose of no mb? Is it anything particular or just for yourself?
ohbe, good to see someone new here.

No masturbation is done to increase sexual energy and persistence. Basically it makes you horny and increases your motivation to talk to girls, authority to feel the way you want and authority over them. If you go without for long periods of time you start to feel deserving almost, when you see hot girls your thought process gets cut down and your feeling process goes off.

There used to be a really good thread but it got deleted. They summed it up to the increased confidence, happiness, desire and ability to detect desire from women.

LearningSlowly said:
I just videotaped myself freestyling and talking, and I realized that I look and sound the best when I'm very relaxed, going slowly and trying to think of projecting sexuality. Really glad I did this exercise, I recommend that everyone else try it too. I really don't like my voice and I look too feminine, but at least I see what I should go for, and it confirms my goals for tonight.

My sister is coming home (she's 21, which will help hugely in the next couple weeks) tonight, but I hope I can get my parents to let me go out to a party around 10 or 10:30. This will be the usual crowd from one school that loves me. The last one didn't go well, but this is a perfect opportunity to redeem myself. Planning to pick the most appealing girl when I get there, and make it obvious that I'm interested through the night. My only piece of instruction will be "think sexually." I'm getting there a little late, people be social when I come in, look forward to a report tomorrow.
That is basically Dynamic Sex Life. Have you read that book? Honestly, it is what I keep coming back to most times I feel like I make progress. I have fun fine but that book is all about sexuality.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sooo I overhyped it a little, but there's a happy ending.

So I get to the apartment around 11, getting used to driving here. There were 3 guys in the living room, only knew two of them. Met the third, he had a weird name that I already forgot, and another who came in a little later, named Sam. Neither of them were anything special, Sam reminded me a lot of myself before I became more motivated. The hostess had already gone to sleep for lack of people.

I rolled us up something, and relaxed with these kids. Made a good impression but we basically just sat there and smoked for a long while. It was eventually me, and the two guys I already knew in the living room. They fell asleep, and I'm sitting here like "What now?"

Well, I knew that the girl upstairs would probably get with me, just based on past parties. Hesitation, a little waiting, whatever, but I just kept thinking about her sexually, rather than the act I would need to preform and I easily made it up and hooked up with her. Followed through on my pact with Jaedon, glad I did.

The move itself was pretty simple. Went up there, turned off her tv, she asked who it was, I said my name and just climbed in the bed. Waited a second then explored til I started finding her body. A little confusion then we went straight into it. She was on her period, so we skipped those parts. I know she would have had sex with me, so we'll see if that happens in the future.

This is what it's all for, right? No use holding out for sex that isn't coming, just get some.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That girl texted me a bunch of times the next day. She's a 6, tried to be cold so that she gets the idea. I think she'll keep it fairly quiet.

Something I heard today: "Im like your genie in a bottle, if you rub it the right way I'll come."

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something I heard today:
"Dude I was taking a shower and I kept looking down at the drain expecting Mario to come up, yell "It's a me, Mario!", tickle my balls, and go back down the drain."

Anyway, PACT POWER! And state is awesome :D

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, good news. Party tonight, two parties tomorrow night. Somewhat different groups but they overlap a little. My sisters 21 and in town, this should go well. Look forward to a close. That girl I fooled around with the other day is throwing the party tonight, think it's cool to hook up with someone else at her house?

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great night to report. I felt simply cool.

Go in, it's a lot of older kids, many of whom I knew already. Made good impressions, smoked. Didn't see much of the hostess through the party. Did, however, see a cute as hell blonde, HB8-9. When I first introduced myself she hugged me and I commented on it. Reached out to her the next time I saw her, held her hand for a sec. Saw her in a narrow passageway, I take her and say "Hey, you're in my way." She goes, "Oh, sorry! Yeah I guess I am" and tries to move. I hold her there for a second, "No wait, we need to have a conversation like this. Stand in front of me, get in everyone's way." We had a nice talk while holding hands, a friend of mine who's kind of a douche came in and chatted with her. I remained completely calm, didn't take my attention off her, and I was able to be sexual without saying anything. Felt so good. She ended up talking to her ex boyfriend for a while after that and I didn't get many opportunities. Apparently she has a boyfriend who goes to the same school as everyone. Still though, when she left she made a point to hug me (I was sitting on a couch between people, it took effort) and said "I'll definitely see you again" and winked, it was a really cute way to show interest. Any advice for this girl? I want to be simple, but make my intentions known immediately. No flirting with the friend zone on this one.

Hit it off well with everyone, even the really cool kid who's a boss at freestyling. Also observed him a little, he has a great way of sharing in people's good moments. When a friend made the winning shot in beer-pong, his celebration was awesome.

Had a good one-on-one conversation with a friend from my elementary school. She remembered me as a nerdy, shy kid. I could tell she was attracted to me, but she's not very hot. Had a very spiritual, interesting talk with her.

She left though. It was all guys and the hostess left, so I go upstairs, wake her up and take her out of bed to the guest room. We fvck, which was fun, but I don't think I finished. Gotta stop masturbating, really. Woke up with a broken condom still on, soooo hoping I didn't, but that could have broken at any point in the night. This night was easy easy easy.

Two more parties tonight.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. Not really in the mood to write but I'll get everything down. Not as successful a night, but the progress is obvious.

First went to a friends, loud music playing. Watching some alpha friends of mine, physical interaction is the key on a loud dance floor. I couldn't pull it off and didn't do well in this environment.
Some experiences: Tried to talk to a girl I didn't know. Introduced myself, tried to get her name, we were right next to the speakers and couldn't hear each other. Pick-up attempt obvious, got blown out.
Went outside, maintained "calm" and friendly-flirted with some very cute friends of mine in front of these other two girls. One was cute, one was awful. Made a good impression on the cute one, so I might as well start off the next party following these same two girls.

This shows a general trend in this report: persistence and time put in leading to success. When I got to this second party, those two girls showed up, now with one extra guy (as well as a kid I know, who is no threat to me). The extra guy looked alright, and was clearly taking the cute girl. May have chatted him up briefly and found no substance to his personality. But the time he spent with her through the night made the situation untouchable. Her friend, the very unattractive one, made herself SO available to me at one point. I projected disinterest, but I liked the confirmation of my hotness.

Another example of persistence showing out: This kid Julian was there. I've never met him, but he can get girls through simple obvious intent. He looks good, and girls know what he's there for. He tried to play me off when I was sitting with two female friends, so I tooled him. He goes "So, you two, what are you favorite kinds of music?" and I act shocked "He didn't ask me, what an *******." He didn't hear, but asked again a second later and I jumped in and started talking about the best hip-hop artists and whatever. I got along with him a little later, but he ended up getting the cutest girl in the place. I've already screwed up with this girl in the past, but she's a tough one to flirt with. He did it through pure persistence, so props for that.

There was one girl, whose name I don't remember, who was really simply sweet. She liked my art, she liked my passion for things, she liked my philosophies. So we got along very well, she's a year or two older than me. She left at some point, but cute girl, hope I see her again.

Tried to flirt with one girl wearing a christmas sweater. She was into it for a little while, but I may have been over-peacocked for her taste. White shirt with a black-and-white photo of a Native American chief with a feather headress, but wearing sunglasses. Had a toned-down jacket for the first party, for the second, which was more weed-related, wore my bob marley llama-hair. Still though, she got stuck talking to this black guy, and when I came over she seemed eager to talk.

That black guy snuck into my friends room after she was asleep and she woke up with his hand down her pants. Fvcked up situation, I thought that guy was cool. Guys are misguided on how to get women.

Met a cool latina girl named Lorena. Had a nice chat about the differences in Spanish-speaking cultures, got along very well with her and her friends on social and political talks. One friend of hers is a real renaissance man. Talking to him made me want to learn sign language.

One girl who is NOT cute was trying to get with me. We'd hooked up at that house way back, she realized that I had gotten cooler and was trying for me.

Had a rap cypher. That rapey black kid tried, very bad. Another black kid, SUCH a cool guy, who clearly earned his coolness, rapped very well. And one white kid, who was putting in good work with girls, rapped pretty well. I hope to see these kids again and do it again. There was also some good dancing going around, I got a chance to turn my level up to 100% on the dance floor, which rarely can happen.

At the end of the night I was with this black girl, Symone, who I've hooked up with before, not sure if it was before this journal. We laid on a couch playing with each others' hands and such. My friend, who I invited to this party (he's the one I'd go visit at college for the frats), tried to steal her. I'm laying under a blanket with this girl, he comes over and sits on the armrest next to her. Next I feel him start stroking my shoulder. I call him out on it nonstop, eventually he finds her shoulder and is touching it. I won't keep touching her while he is, she'll definitely find that creepy, so I hop up and change the vibe. He sits with his arm around her for a little while, but I'm the one who ended up sleeping on that couch with her. (It was very uncomfortable, all I got was hand-work, and that's all I did for her. I tried to pull a line that I got from a PUA site, "Want me to get a condom?" because they can't say no without contradicting the responsible drive for safe sex. I didn't believe it would work, so it didn't. She saw through it, and swatted the condom away when I got it out).

Most importantly, everyone loved me. People will remember my name over a lot of other ones from tonight.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Added that blonde from the party on facebook. I misjudged her a little, but she's still an 8 (Jaedon if you wanna see, her name is Grace). She does indeed have a boyfriend, they got together toward the beginning of this month. But I don't give a fvck. I said simple and direct, here's the message I sent (immediately. If I wait for her to be on then I've been waiting and planning. This way I contacted her as soon as she accepted): "Hey! You're cute, let's hang out?"

Some may question the question mark, I like it. It keeps things a little softer, especially since she has a boyfriend, but trust me, that guy will not hold me back in the future.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I see your reasoning fine and trust your vibe over my judging your text any day.

Graaace is hot :) Some pictures looked good and in some she looked really average and kinda young, but the most recent ones I looked at she had gone from young-pretty to actual pretty. Looks mature. Btw I looked at 4 pictures and wrote that whole analysis... Family christmas yeah.

With Le Black girl you did fine. You already know that though. With the other girls you flirted with, in NDJ's journalling he mentions the fact he feels like he can always get them next time. It is reallllllllly easy to hook up at parties. I realised recently my interactions with girls when I'm sober (constantly now, about 2 months I've stopped drinking, 3 if you count the one time I tried lick-drink-suck) are a lot more articulate and indepth. Obvious, but what hit me next was nearly all interactions have the same three components/sentences. I'll write about it later, family christmassy stuff. For now I'll leave you with this: Black and Mexican jokes are all the same. Once you've heard Juan you've heard Jamal.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
No, I see your reasoning fine and trust your vibe over my judging your text any day.

Graaace is hot :) Some pictures looked good and in some she looked really average and kinda young, but the most recent ones I looked at she had gone from young-pretty to actual pretty. Looks mature. Btw I looked at 4 pictures and wrote that whole analysis... Family christmas yeah.

With Le Black girl you did fine. You already know that though. With the other girls you flirted with, in NDJ's journalling he mentions the fact he feels like he can always get them next time. It is reallllllllly easy to hook up at parties. I realised recently my interactions with girls when I'm sober (constantly now, about 2 months I've stopped drinking, 3 if you count the one time I tried lick-drink-suck) are a lot more articulate and indepth. Obvious, but what hit me next was nearly all interactions have the same three components/sentences. I'll write about it later, family christmassy stuff. For now I'll leave you with this: Black and Mexican jokes are all the same. Once you've heard Juan you've heard Jamal.
LOLLLL. Loved that joke. Yeah she's a little young looking. It's weird that my only long term girlfriend looked very similar. You can see her easily if you stalk me a little.

Actually I had a question about that too. Anyone who reads this, I hope you weigh in. Jaedon, I noticed in one of your journals, you confronted an ex, as well as her boyfriend. It wasn't angry, just assertive.

At that first party, my ex, who I dated for 2 years, and is now celebrating ten months with her new boyfriend, showed up. I noticed her noticing me, I tried to look at them as little as possible, but that shut me in somewhat. At one point I didn't go outside to talk to people because they were sitting out there.

The story with her is I had one-itis after we broke up. By the time she stopped having sex with me while we were single, she had found another guy, so I had no real closure. Hit me hard and I dealt with it badly for a long time. The thing that snapped me out of a depression was her telling me that she had broken my pottery, including the first bowl I ever made, after me asking for her to return them. I want to devote my life to art, and my only medium so far is pottery. Those pots were important to me. (Also, she lied about breaking them when she did. She smashed them with her boyfriend apparently recently.)

They're (or at least she is, but he doesn't have his own parties to go to) coming to a new years party that could be good for me. Thrown by the girl in my profile picture, who is a socialite and chills with girls as hot as she is. (For those of you who aren't Jaedon, she's very hot.) Do I talk to them? I would have no problem being calmly assertive to the boyfriend, I wouldn't pick a fight, but I would love it if he got pissy. Would the drama ruin everyone's night, or relieve some tension for me?

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It won't ruin the night. In Australia we have a real fighting culture at parties and there a wild smashes, they wreck nights for the people involved but usually the audience doesn't mind so long as they're passive- not friends with either. If he picked on you, you're cool and he is an outsider or douche, then he wins people will hate him. Night ruined. If you win then no one would care.

But I wouldn't recommend fighting. When I did what I did I felt the tension building to breaking point and what stopped him was my friends at my friends house. A girl who liked me and her brother said he saw my build and went fuark this, but I doubt that would stop what I wad feeling off him on its own.

Other side of the coin is no contact, where you don't talk to them unless they initiate the contact. The idea is you gave up your power so to get it back they have to contact you; 'put the ball in your court (lawyer voice)'.

I disagree with no contact simply because, as I discovered that night, I am an infinite well of positivity and power. The ball is forever in my court regardless of her or anyone elses reactions.

Dude, good job getting over her. Smashing your art is just ****ed. I just talked to my step-grandad about how art really has a soul that other gifts just don't.

So conclusion is concluding, don't be snarky or vengeful. Just smile and look forward in life. You're going forward and they're your past, she obviously wasn't the girl for you nor you the man for her so hope for them to go better together than you. No pettiness, no resentment. Smile like nothing ever happened, either like you're meeting them for the first time or what happened was a blessing. A combination really.