I'm a 16 years old HS junior who wants to learn the game.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate, stop "trying" so hard and start "being", you are in inside your head and that is what is screwing you diagonally. You are already good enough, so stop trying and just be, get positive and negative outcomes outta ya mind and just go express what's on your mind in the most straightforward, and direct manner as possible. Whatever happens, let it happen. Be calm...but most of all, be chill. You got this mate.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time you go out (THIS WEEKEND), try this:
First go into a store to buy something. When the clerk asks how are you, don't just say fine, actually talk about your life for a second, then say how are you and see what happens.

Next go up to someone on the street. Anyone, man or woman. Say anything, maybe tell them you're nervous before a date and ask for advice. Then walk away, and realize how approaching has no negative consequences.

Talk to as many strangers as you need, and make sure some of them are hot girls.

jericg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent! I'm not so good with strangers that I have no purpose of talking to, and thats a lot of people! Idk, i think I'm just paranoid of what people thinks of me... I donk know why. But today, I went to a small party. Heres what happened.

August 18, 2012:
RD invited me to his friends small party after planning to pointlessly go to the beach again. His friend, btw, is a 6girl. Shes a friend of mine too, but I only talk to her when I meet her. So we went and got there. Lets call her AL. So AL told both us that we're early and have to come later, but we chatted for a long time outside so she took us in her garage. We had good time after this.
There, some of her girlfriends came and join us. There was SS(6.5), MR(5), and JN(6.8). We're all asians btw. They were previous girls I've talked to before, but I was not interested. So AL served some chips and fruit and brought out the KARAOKE. I sang loud and proud. YES, I HAD THE CONFIDENCE TO SING KARAOKE, AND YES I CAN SING, sort of. I had sore throat after that haha. The others sang, but shyly. So I stood up and did some funny sexual dances for them haha like body roll or sumthin.
We then went at the backyard which was wide enough to play volleyball on. We quit volleyball and the girls, me, and RD sat around a roundtable. Suddenly, JN speaks:

JN: Hey, Let's talk. What do you guys think of love?
(Everybody talks at the same time and stops)
Me: I think that love is fake. It doesnt exist. Just different hormones giving out different feelings( I said whatever was in my head haha. i later on realize that love is crucial for the womens brains.)
JN: You guys listen.(JN goes on to tell a story of how she had a dreamed of a boyfriend who she became emotionally attached to and he forever changed her thoughts.)
(MR had to go home.)
Me: I think love is a part of sex.( I kept bringing up sexual points, but the girls just slap me or push me haha. We're all virgins, i'm 99% sure.)
JN: I don't want a boyfriend anymore. I dont care about kissing, sex, hugging. I just want love.
( Then talk.)
SS: Who are your crushes at school?
Me: Lets take turns.
SS goes first: RM
Me: RM?(Some dark asian dude like me haha)
SS: Yeah. It's just a crush. Nothing else.
RD: JN. (I was surprised because theyve been calling each other bestfriends long ago and i predicted that RD likes her or will like her if he doesnt stop playing around. RD has had attraction with SS, went out with AL( Found out shes 18 now wtf same grade as us), now likes JN, and also currently liking HP. These girls are all in a friend circle. HP I liked too, maybe 7.5, but kinda weird and nuts.)
JN: NO! We're only bestfriends!
Me, to RD, sarcastically: I told you *******!
(AL and SS goes quiet, but joins conversation.)
SS: Its obvious. I mean look how pretty JN is! and AL! I'm a bit jealous.
(talk, talk)
SS: I know both these guys at one point liked me. (She was right. Me and RD liked SS before. I liked her on freshman year because I always thought that I cant go for an 8 or higher because of low confidence and looks)
Me: Yeah! and who else do you like?
SS: BD.
Me: BD? He's a bossy overconfident guy!
SS: Its just a crush.
My turn for crushes: Well, guys have numerous girls in their heads usually, right RD?(nods) We have at least 5!
AL: Name only one.
RD talks for me: AR!
Me:Yes! AR. Shes too quiet though.
SS: AR?
Me: You know AR?
SS: We talked on seventh grade, and she was quiet.
Me: I know! Shes too quiet! It's so hard! I always fail on her. Theres also uhhhh... the banner girl and uhhhh... (I blanked out and couldnt remember! I have bad memory!)
(Girls laugh)
AL: Well, mine...(Se whispers to everybody other than ardy, who is her crush. aww, how childish for an 18 y.o. so she still likes him.)

We then went on to play truth or dare, which was lame because it wasnt serious. The dares were like kiss on cheeks, shy lap dance, etc. Then I started to feel attraction for SS, I dont know why. It was because she kept looking at me on the corner of my eyes and I kept kinoing her for practice. Holy crap. I realized that ever since I kinoed her that one beach day this summer, where she even asked me for dinner, but I was blanked out and ignored it. I often blank out when I'm having fun. I also become very outgoing. HOLY CRAP KINOING WORKS LIKE MAGICK!
Well, a good convo later and a ride from SS and I'm home. I figured that what I felt for SS was only sexual arousal. I was happy for today, having to hang with women and use what I've learned from here. t was very fun! Too bad I value higher rated women, whereas RD has lower expectations. Also during the convo, I remembered all the women I was most attracted to. There was AR, a 9.5, EXTREME quiet, my no.1 pick( and I was already rejected haha I think I friendzoned!). Theres LL, A HOLY FVCK perfect 10 and wo I have so much fun talking to and accepts my flirts, but FVKIN TAKEN by a cholo who I made friends with and made respect to on facebook for having such a beautiful girlfriend. Theres LN, an 8 *****y vietnamese who actually liked me but made a bad first impression, so I'm trying to make her like me again! And last, JC, a smart girl 9 who I've always noticed on honors classes but never actually talked to. I talked to her only twice and whenever me and JC went eyetoeye, her eyes seem to glimmer! Its either shes interested or shes really that attractive. I'm very excited to see them again at school. Beware the DJ jericg!

jericg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello my fellow djs!Havent been here awhile! Well, yesterday was the first day of my junior year. It was helluva lot of fun! Talked to a bunch a chicks! Heres what happened today and yesterday:

September 24, 2012:
My dad dropped me and my sister at school. I walked in with that feeling that i never had a summer. It was already crowded. I joined the crowd who was swarming on the wall to look for their 1st period class. I found mine, then began walking around. Saw lots of 8+, holy crap!
I went up stairs where me and my friends usually meet. There i saw RD, RN, MC(cant rate her, shes big and shes like a sis to me), JP(My AFC friend. Hes too nice and shy), JM( Deep voiced small dude. AFC too.), and MD(Very AFC guy. Games too much) We chilled upstairs for a minute till the bell. I entered my 1st period.
I saw an old classmate of mine,lets call him Raul. He was first, so i sat next to him and excitedly talked about feeling older, last school year, etc. More and more students went in, mostly people from before, and like many 7+ girls. This 8.5 girl came in, call her VV. Damn, her face is nice and smiley, with her curly hair. Then AR came in. Holy modagod! I was infatuated for a second, but then she was quiet in EXTREMITY as always. The class filled up.
The teacher moved us with his seating chart and gave us our schedule. FVCK YEAH! Honors and APs! I looked around to look at my classmates. I saw JE, a 7.5 dark smart girl. She says hello a lot but with a blank face, I said a serious blank hello. i like her kinda. shes in ASB, a school group filled with mostly asians with attitudes(and dance squads). My friends and i agree we dislike ASB ppl. I looked around more, and this girl, SH, caught my eye. She used to be a nerdy girl, but now dang! Shes flat 8 now!
I talked to her throughout the day. I wasnt direct much. Im just scared of what people will think If I go direct because I will be seeing these poeple everyday. Ive had pretty much the same AP and honors people on my classes. Saw JE, SH, and AR on a few classes, saw some friends, fun people i talk to. Also saw LN! She sat 2 seats afar from me! i quickly began talking to this 7 girl sitting next to me and having fun, trying to ignore LN and see her reactions. Saw this new girl, 7, on the corner of my Precalculus. she kept staring at me. found out she was a senior later.

Fun day, i like everything about it. But i have some questions: If I start acting more confident and start talking and flirting to more girls, what will people that knew me previously as a nervous, slightly-quiet guy think of? Can I even act more confident towards them? I fear of what they might think of me because of my change :( What should I do more of? how can I improve? How should I be more direct towards girls i kinda know already? that also think of me as the old guy?

I will write more about today tomorrow, because of sleep. Peace!

jericg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man, forgot to write in a couple of days, but I did do quite a lot of DJing.On friday I was quite feeling like im in GODMODE while going home from school with AL and HP. I was extremely confident, talking about shlt and doggystyle, and HP was at most attracted! I tried little kino, but I couldnt put my arm around her bcuz I was holding two textbooks.
I'm overall content with my life right now. I'm talking to so many girls, all 7.5+. I felt like my favorite pet just died when my Ps3 died last thursday. Ugghh, I was a little depressed, but i just became optimistic that now i have more important things to focus on. Dang, i was smiling with the things I can do now! I can get back on drawing now bcuz every1 admires my artworks. Its so boring to draw for hours, but I'll try. Im even thinking of busking/ street performing with my ukulele. I can play and sing a bit and i really NEED money so bad! It can also help me boost confidence and be social! Idk if i need a license to busk, but I'll just wait for cops to come to me haha.

jericg

Don Juan
Reaction score
SUCCESSFUL DJ is succesful so far!
September 11, 2012:
Today, LN finally talked to me! She used to like me last school year and then she began thinking i was weak and weird, because I was an AFC before. After that, I got tired of chasing her and stopped completely. Now that I have her for a class, I have the chance to completely ignore her and see if she will take the pressure! Reverse psychology right here! I gave her a strong, confident eye contact. Here's what happened:
LN: Jericg, did you read the psychology book?
Me: I kinda did! You?
LN: -shakes head-
Me: (kino plan) You know, I heard our psychology teacher likes to "touch" his students, like this... -sticks arm out to put around her-
LN: -pulls away with giggles-
Me: like this -grabs my guy friend, RN, and puts my arm around him- Hello, RN! Hows your boyfriend! -lets go and talks jibberish to LN, holding strong eye contact again-
This is when I purposely drift of the conversation to the friends around me, and I ignore her again. While I was doing this, I noticed that she had no one to talk to. I kept doing it, and I began to feel bad for myself. I thought, " what are you doing? Talk to her!" but the bell rang. and the day goes by again.

jericg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello my fellow DJs! I have come across a problem: I think I might be in love. *UCK. I feel like an AFC again. I have no more interest to other women other than LN. I keep thinking about her, and fantasize about things. I cannot control it. I felt like a total AFC when I could not hold an eye contact with this 8.3 freshman this morning. I just dont have the drive anymore, My thoughts just want LN. I keep thinking of how she doesnt think im weird anymore and she probably is attracted to me again. She always smiles now when I talk to her. I guess she saw my confidence. Anyways, I'm really attracted to her now, like back on my AFC days. Idk but i'll try to talk to her more often and try to be direct, without planning.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In love? Wow man, that's just deep. Reserve that love until you know what type of chick she is, don't be so easy to get my man. Chick might be deranged or whatever. Take time to know her.

Stop fantasizing about her and tell her you want her in a highly direct and confident manner. Another thing, it is always better to go for a bunch of chicks at a time than to focus your interest on one. That prevents you putting a chick on a pedestal. Which I think you might have put LN on one.

jericg

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am doing my best Nino. Out of all the girls I talk to at school, shes the most receptive. I don't even put an effort on talking to her. She used to treat me like sh!t last school year, but now she acts like a princess around me. I still play around with other girls, but very lightly, and my sleep pattern just broke. I'll fix it quick and I'll be back on track. My main mission right now is to get it in, so thanks, I'll try to be direct as much as possible. Haven't been direct to her yet.

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
u r at LEAST 12 years too young to be getting hung up, kid.

jericg

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL Have you ever woke up at 3 in the morning with your boner being chocked by your own boxers? It freaking hurts taking it off haha. And I just moved to a new room and its so different, I've always slept in the living room.

jericg

Don Juan
Reaction score
9/26/2012
Dammit. I felt like a total AFC when I finally approached LN today. She had her head down on the table. Before I approached her, I talked to the others around me quickly to increase my presence and to feel ready. I sat and talked to her before the period started, all smiley again. I did not care of the guy that sat at that seat. I told him to go find a random seat somewhere, and he did.FELT LIKE A BAWS. The bell rang and the convo was just PLAIN INDIRECT and slightly awkward, but kept heavy eye contact. I rushed back to my seat, as a good AP schoolboy ;)
This is when I began to completely destroy myself. What should I do after this class? Should I tell her that I'll cut the sh!t and tell her everything? What could go wrong? Slowly, I lost focus on the class and I began to ruin my confidence. I became needy.
The bell rang. Oh sh!t, what should I do. I walked up to her, signaled her to go right ahead, and then she walked. She asked me if I would get the new agenda, and we did. Followed her outside and talked about HORRIBLE indirect stuff. She could sense that my presence was now weak so she said goodbye and told her that I'm going to my locker. The end.
I felt like a complete failure. Idk if it even went well or not. I was happy that I finally talked to her, but mad I was not my confident self. I was not the guy that talked about the things I want to talk about. Now I'm thinking that I have different confidence levels on different classes. I guess I'm still thinking about what others think.
I also played basketball with the ASB guys afterschool. I was probably the fastest, not to brag. I am not a natural shooter though. I spend my speed and ballhandling to layups and drives. I was also surprised with my stamina because I did not even eat lunch. I was beginning to feel the soreness though, but stamina was still there. The bad thing I did while playing was I was MUTE. I didn't talk at all. I always do this whenever I play with people around my skill. I guess I just walk the walk haha.
How should I improve on all my flaws? I cannot control myself for being needy, so how do I overcome it? And I still feel weird around some of my classes. But one thing I noticed, if the teacher is quite funny and confident in one class, I tend to be too.

jericg

Don Juan
Reaction score
10/09/12
After school(nothin much happened during school) and basketball tryouts (I was a cheetah as always) I walked around the school a bit and found a good friend of mine, SF. She's like a 7, but I wanted to hang around so I stuck with her and her friends that I know. We went to get some chinese food out of school and came back. God convo with SF, but doesnt like my Kino. This is when I built up my GOD MODE. We ate, and the great devourer that i am, ate all the leftovers. SF says she and her friends were about to leave for mock trial meeting -a club where you act up and play a court with judges and attorneys, etc.- and told her that I should go with them because I do not know what that is.
We walked to a classroom and the members brought food. Everybody ate and I ate again, and another. So everybody gathered up and ate, and once the class was filled.. scanning the room,this girl 8 that I often flirt with on precalculus sits in front of me and a 9 ive known before but didnt get to talk to sits on my right. I learned a little trick on psychology of how to win or lose, whichever you choose to, in rockpaperscissors, and I applied it to 9 and SF, who sits behind me. They were amazed but 9 figures it out. Then the Trial starts. Every members were called up to introduce themselves to these adult judges. I could not talk for the rest of the time because it was supposed to be an imitation of the court(serious atmosphere), but I kept staring at 9 just to give her a clue. For some reason, she notices a little piece of pepperoni on the floor and asks me to pick it up quietly. I wondered why it even matters, and i guess it was to get my attention. IDK, but every DJ should always assume they are being liked.
Then in a random moment, I was called up to go introduce myself. I told everybody that I'm just a random person who was there out of curiosity, and they all laughed and made jokes of me eating their food. I was smiling too. They told me to go up, and was cheered. I knew that this would make a good DJ moment. I stepped up to the podium, no trace of nervousness but the scent of a DJ. The coaches interviewed me, same as the others, and i knew my confidence is too great to falter. I added a couple of meaningful statements, with a smile, and I will probably be assigned as a witness. I left and went back to my seat feeling a little ****y for my confidence.
A couple more interviews and we were off. I met new friends after that. i was about to talk to 9 but her her came. i almost let go of GOD MODE, but regained it back. I got a ride from this Sophomore who talked about swag during interview. i thought he was funny because he was slightly geeky like me. Got home saying to myself: Curiosity rewarded the cheetah.

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell LN: I want to fvck you silly :p with a smirk and eye contact.

Also, don't tell her that at school. Invite her out.

jericg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, apocalipto, I've somehow lost all my neediness for LN and I got a chance to chat with her today. We had a fire drill today and on our way outside, I started a convo with her. I was feeling dominant and in control of the convo. She gave me her little bag for me to hold, which I held, and i asked her if i could smell her clothes inside the bag. This is the moment when I noticed that I have a dirty and direct sense of humor, I dont know if its good or bad, but i'm very comfortable with it. EX. She said something about this thing not being my business and i responded that my penis is also none of her business, that kind of stuff. Of course, I was very confident that time, in GOD MODE. Then the drill ends with me finding this guy friend of mine and letting LN walk away to lunch. I naturally feel that it was a bad move but I guess I showed her that she is not my main priority anymore. Being a DJ is one complex task, I realized, and little choices can change a big aspect of your relationship with a lady. I am and will continue to improve.

Top Bottom