Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm a 16 years old HS junior who wants to learn the game.

jericg

Don Juan
Reaction score
In the past days, I have just learned that PUAs exist and their methods really work. They are effective, therefore I'd like to learn from the experienced members of this forum. Ive had one GF, who left me shortly, and since i dont socialize that much, I have a very weak game. I've looked for advices from many PUAs, and I'm planning to apply them out there and practice ASAP :rockon: . Unfortunately, it is summer and I cannot drive yet. How should I start :confused: ?

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leave your house in the morning and come back at night. Somewhere in between you'll find what you need.

jericg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, thank u people! well, i happen to live in california near the beach and i often go biking there with friends. we see plenty chicks there but we r quite inexperienced and we ***** out xD. I'm not really ugly, my face is probably like 7 or 8, and my athleticism has the "top off" thing covered up (LOL). I dont seem to get fat despite playing so much video games, and i game like 4 hours everyday. this doesnt help much with the ladies though lol. THE BIGGEST problem with me is that i get so nervous and paranoid whenever i see the 9s and 10s that i know at school. i cant even look at them. ALL IM SAYING IS MY CONFIDENCE IS 6FT.UNDER. its so low. at the beginning of my 2nd HS year, i had it going.i used to be a shy kid before until i found out that nobody really cares about others mistakes because they have their own. i talked and joked with the people around me, some of which i knew from previous grades. those previous classmates knew that i am changing, and they enjoyed it. But when the year ended, rejections from 10s and 9s and the sudden build up of hate for society caught up to me. I began to see the real face of society and value-system and those shi* and knew it was all bullsh!t and somehow one of my friend is too unintelligent and follows everything the society tells him. smoke weed. wear a hat. just to have "SWAG". i hate that word. all these kinds of thinking caused me to be antisocial, i didnt even want to see the faces of people my age. then i came back to being a shy kid.

fortunately, i found u guys :)
I really hate society, but i also love women.

And I have set up my 2 goals:
1: Dont' give a truck about society,and dont let others change ur ideas. just go out there, build back confidence, and dont regret shiznit!
2:use COnf and Go and meet the bootiful gurls out there and get sexy ;). DONT REGRET SH!T!!!!!!!

if u have anything to say or maybe help my game tell me!
and what is Don Juan? and IOIs? lol haha

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't bother reading anything about game. Read journal posts (NDJ and Jack Wealthy especially) and that's about all the reading you need for now. All you have to do is meet new people. No matter how you do it, whether at parties or going up to them on the beach, you need to practice making a first impression until people sense your confidence as soon as you introduce yourself.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drop your fvcking excuses. A wing would ****ing help a lot, but you're not gonna find him, sitting inside playing videogames. Quit it and go outside. Seriously. If you go outside after waking up and come back at night, you will experience things and grow as a person. You'll have fvcking fun and get that confidence.

And fvck that society bull****. You're a part of society and you're not intelligent just because you spend too much time on the web. Calling your friend "too unintelligent" is not intelligent. You may not like what people as a society in general is developing into, but that doesn't mean you're not a part of it. Make it work for you.

This is basically me rambling on and raging on you for making excuses. Go outside.

jericg

Don Juan
Reaction score
i got it NDJ u kinda misunderstood it, but thanks. I had a day game with my wing. me and WING went to the beach. there were barely any chicks around though. WING approached this one girl and we found out she was 12. i didnt bcuz she was emoish. then we then saw what seems to be a rap battle. i asked a girl what was happening, and she said it was a wedding lol. so we sat and watched. the girl and her friend came to sit next to us, but they were like rate5 and i didnt talk to them. the wedding ended, we clapped and left. i knew what theyre doing man, but they were ugs x(. we were walking when we suddenly saw a group of uglies in front of us walking forward :(. they kept looking back and talked about me and WING.. this one girl, rate 5, slightly pulled up her shirt(shes trying to impress us and sh!t!) xD i looked at ARDY and were like eegghhh, NO. we then turned around and walked backwards xD to make fun of them lol. so we turned left bcuz they were slowing down for us! we walked on. we then saw this one girl on her fixie, biking towards us. i told WING that im gonna go in front of her so she'll stop. she did, and then we found out it was a girl we know from high school! we talked for a bit, i grabbed her fixie and drove around, and she randomly gave us her # :)( were attractive, man!) shes a flat 9, but her personality is a meh and shes taken. then we went home. crazy 1st pick up day.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God the text walls...dude get some structure with these posts...
I agree on that. Make your texts breathe a bit and make sure you write well. It's more pleasant to read!

And don't make excuses. GO OUT :)

jericg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip! I'm going to make this my journal then. I'll start with this one today.

July 30, 2012:
Yesterday, me and my wing went to the beach again to do some approaches. There were not much people my age, just some kids with their colorful fixies. My wing then sees this one asian girl wearing a bikini at the swings. I was nervous, but made an approach.

(sat on the other swing next to her)
Me: Hi, I just met you. This is crazy. Can I have your number?(laughs)
Asian Girl: Hello. You use lyrics as a pickup huh.
(I dont remember)
Me: What's your name?
Asian girl: JL.
Me: My name's jericg.
Asian girl: Hmmm... I have a friend name j*&^.
Me: No, it's jericg.
Asian girl: Oh, its jericg.
(Convo about the giant kites nearby)
Me: So what are you doing here?
Asian girl: I'm just waiting for my boyfriend.
Me: Oh Okay. I tried :). Nice meeting you, uhh, JL. I'll see you never. :)

I left her and back to my wing. It felt soo great! It was my first ever approach. I hungered for more. Now its my wings turn. We walked by the pier and found a two-set. They went back to land and we stayed at the pier for a while. We followed, made a plan, then my wing approached. I waited for a bit and complemented on someones dog. I looked to where the girls were sitting and he was there. One was a 7.5, the other, 4. my wing wants the 7.5. I went there.

Me: What are you doing? I thought you were gay?
Wing: What? (surprised)
(girls fakely giggles)
me: Just kidding. Hi I'm jericg.
7.5: I'm SD. (Handshake)
4: I'm CT. (Handshake)
(I sat next to my wing. He was freakin quiet and makin everything awkward! I rambled on about random sh!t.)
Me:(whispers to wing) Dude! we are staying here too long! Wtf ur way quiet! Get her number and we'll leave!
Me:(too the girls) im going to the restroom.(whispers to wing) get her number!
(Went, came back, he was still there! i took him and left)
Me and wing talked, wondering why the girls were awkward. I told him he was too quiet, with zero eye contact, and i had to do everything. They were both 15, and my wing says probly they never had been hit on before. Maybe...

Me and wing walked aroung for a bit, then we saw a group of ugly cholas(2, 3 and 4). They went to the swings. My wing dared me to do it. I hesitated, then moved. I couldnt see her face but as I went closer, she became a 2 xD

Me: Wassup, ese!(some spanish word used by cholos) Hi, my name's jericg.
(She told me her name, but I forgot. She was smiling uncontrollably)
Me: So what are you doing here?
2: I'm here for my boyfriend.
Me: Oooooh, I should get out of here before he shoots me! Nice meeting you uuuhhh, whats ur name again?
(tells me her name. I leave)
Wing went ack to 7.5 and 4. I went there. I made jokes about abs and my small flabs. They laugh. The girls said theyre waiting for 7.5's dad. Their brothers and lil siblings came and they all left, leaving me and my wing. We went home.

Today, me and my freind, RN, jumped an elementary school fence to play basketball. RN, cant pick up bcuz he has a gf. We went back to my house and played video games. My wing, RD, came. Video games got boring so we went to a park nearby for no reason. We then discussed about this County Fair we're going to this Wednesday. I asked RD if he was ready, but he told me he doesnt want to do it anymore. I was extremely dissapointed and frustrated at him. He made excuses, like this doesnt build up confidence and sh!t. I told him that he gives up on everything, and he does. I told both of them that I will keep doing it, even if im alone. It's going to be hard, but it felt good! I decided to not ever give up. I'm way too dedicated to this. They both left, and I went straight to my laptop to write this for today.

I need your guys' help. How should I do this alone? What should I think of when I'm doing it alone? What helps you guys when you approach alone? Without a friend around?

jericg

Don Juan
Reaction score
August 3, 2012:

Two days ago, My friends and I went to the opening of the County Fair. That included RN, his gf, and RD. I told the couple that I will do some pickups while we were there. It was very crowded. I asked RD if he would walk around with me and he said yes. There were so many people and so many 8+s, and for no reason, i began to feel nervous. I told RD that and he says that it is because there are many other guys. A few minutes of walking, and I had eye contact with this semi-gothic looking girl. She smiled, but kept walking with her friend. I hesitated, and I did NOT make a move. I regretted this but we kept walking . We sat and rested on a corner. Three girls pass by. An 8, 8.8, and a 7.4. I hesitated again, looked at RD, then made an approach.
Me: Hi, are you guys emos? (First thing in my head, Idk why)
8: No, why? (Ugly frown)
Me: I thought you guys were cute. What's your name?(8.8 smiles)
8: RL.(handshake)
Me: What? RN?
8: RL!
Me: Oh! RL! And you?
7.4: LR. (handshake)
8.8: (DANG! I saw her face and she was pretty! she becomes a 9) KB.(smiles)
Me: So, where are you all from?
8: We're from Ox****.. (7.4 rudely walks away, 9 follows)
Me: Hey, wait!
8: Well, I need to go. Bye!( Stayed with me, but followed the other 2.)
Me: Ok, bye.
I went back to my friend, who was watching, and told him what happened. I felt funny and excited after, but it slowly faded away. We walked around again, until we saw two guys from our school who were also picking up. Lets call them MJ and JL. We joined them. They did pick ups differently, like ask a girl where she got her food and ended there haha. We hanged for hours, untill we were all very tired and hungry. We went to buy fries and ate. After we ate, the couple found us, and MJ and JL left. Me, RD, RN and his gf, rested at the table for a while, then left the Fair. We walked to a nearby park, waited there for our ride, then went home.

The next two days were pretty much resting days. I jumped the elementary school yesterday to practice basketball, but stayed home the rest of the day and read my summer HW a bit . Same thing for today. I'm hoping to jog tomorrow and maybe walk to the beach again. I'll make my next few days as interesting as I can.

jericg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. Thanks for reading this, Teeyounee. I havent been out that much for the past weeks, it sucks! I keep thinking of the hot girls in school. School's almost close, and I'm very excited to DO THIS SH*T!

jericg

Don Juan
Reaction score
I finally went outside after 2 weeks! However, i COULD NOT DO A SINGLE PICK UP! Hers what happened:

August 14, 2012
I woke up, played few video games, then decided to go to the beach by my self to try to pick up. I changed, got my phone for music, grabbed a bag of chips, and headed out. I got there not meeting any girls and ignored the strangers I passed by. 2 girls pass by with their bikes, a 7 and 6.5. I have the disadvantage of not seeing very far, even with my glasses so I could not see their faces. I freakin pvssied out! They then took their bikes to the shore. Fvck, I felt like sh!t.
I then walked to the pier to see If any girls my age are there, but there wasn't. I headed back to land and sat at a bench. I sat and ate my chips when this 8 girl with a bike appeared to my left. We held eye contact, but I broke it. I can't believe it, why did I not approach? Then her friends, even hotter, both 8.5, joined her. The too took their bike to the beach. At this point I was like damn, cmon, do something. I did not move.
I was thirsty so I went to a water fountain. I went back to the bench when these 2 other girls with bikes appeared! A 6, who was checkin me out, and a 7. They didnt look too good so I skipped. Damn, excuses again. I stayed at the bench for minutes when the three girls, 8 and 8.5s, pass by with bikinis on. For some reason I was intimidated by them because they were so sexy half naked. I feared the thought of kinoing them. They just pass by. DARN!
I sat and saw that more and more fixie hippie bikers showed up. Fvck I hate them. U can't get ladies by just showin off. This thought gave me a boost so I got this idea. I'll try to pick up on a girl right in front of them. One of the 8.5s pass by. I was starin at her face but she wouldnt look up. She was walkin fast and got away. AAAAHHH!! Then I gave up and went home hours later.
Dam I suck at this. I suck and i know I'm actually attractive. I need more confidence. A lot of confidence. I'm pretty talented, but somehow I lack so much confidence. How should I boost it?