If you think looks don't matter...

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Don't you guys realize that when girls talk, they discuss looks?!

They'll always talk about how sexy the guy is. If you're ugly, but rich/ got game/ a great personality/ drive a nice car/ or have a great internet profile, usually when the girl is asked about you, she's disappointed or embarrassed to talk about you cuz she'll get ridiculed for being with you, no matter how good your heart is.

Google ways that men can become physically attractive.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Don't you guys realize that when girls talk, they discuss looks?!
My dates or (ex)girlfriends sometimes tell me about how they talk to their chick friends about me (after showing them our photos or introducing me to them at a social event). The very first thing they comment on is always my looks (thankfully I often get "cute").

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog what the hell are you talking about? Your making no sense bro and your making yourself look like an idiot....

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy's physical attractiveness is less about genetics and more about other things. Posture, smile, style, grooming, seductiveness, eyes, etc. guys will be called "hot" based on these things.
Most guys look perfectly fine genetically in a bone-structure and ruggedness type of way. You gotta make the most of what you have, and its how you present it and project your sexual self that makes women call you hot or cute or whatever.

Us men don't really care too much about how a women stands, looks at us, walks, etc, or whatever. If she's got the shape and the cute face and clear skin, she's hot. A genetic HB10 could be slumped against a mailbox looking depressed while picking food out of her teeth and wearing sweats, but we'll look at her body and face and how fvckable she looks and we'd say "da*n, she's hot."

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy's physical attractiveness is less about genetics and more about other things.
Yeah great. Marketing. What are you trying to sell?

PhunGar

Don Juan
Reaction score
its very true
i notice that i get approached alot more by girls than say my freind who is not as good looking its true its fact
theres nothing you can do about it
you can change parts of it liek cltohes or hairstyle thou

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i can't believe after all this time people are still debating about looks matter.. which they don't check this guy out on youtube.. his name is shaycarl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgLtemlOuk8

is wife compared to him you gotta wonder how the hell he did it.. we know its not because of his looks.. rather something else

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the fact is that you cannot judge whether a guy is hot or not by using your male rating system. women rate dudes differently than we rate women in terms of attraction. stop thinking 'that dude is ugly!' when, to a woman, he's got his own attractive thing going on that speaks to certain ladies

Jesus

Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterMcGee said:
the fact is that you cannot judge whether a guy is hot or not by using your male rating system. women rate dudes differently than we rate women in terms of attraction. stop thinking 'that dude is ugly!' when, to a woman, he's got his own attractive thing going on that speaks to certain ladies
^ this. A guy may be physically attractive in the same way a woman is to a man, but there's a slew of other things that flips the switch in a woman that makes her feel attracted to him.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can tell you that your looks will not keep women around. This is a fact.

This post is to help you attract women. It is in no way to help you get in a womans pants, and it will not help you keep women.

I can tell you how NOT to keep women around or how NOT to get into a woman's pants. If you want to know what you're doing wrong, I can tell you very easily because once you get women attracted, it's a psychological game and no longer on the level as attraction, and you can not let a woman's action really matter too much because then you'll just come off creepy.

If you want to run a woman off, tell her you love her. Seriously, if you have a woman, let her know that she has you whole heartedly, and she'll start wondering if she really wants you. Why is that so? Because she already has you, and she'll start wondering what else is out there.

How do I know this? I know it seems illogical, but I do it all the time. When I meet a woman I like, I pursue her, and if she becomes "mine", I lose complete interest. She has left nothing for me to imagine and nothing to be desired. It's already there in my face, and I can't stand it. I want nothing else, but to get away.

Let's say you have a woman that you're into. She's left plenty for you to imagine and desire. She hasn't thrown herself at you, but you like her so much, and you've decided to show her your undying devotion. Guess what she's going to do! She's going to tell you that she doesn't think she's ready to be in a relationship. The natural tendency for the pursuer is to push. You start to try to show her that you like her and start becoming pushy. It's very hard for me to put this in words and into a way that you can understand, but if you do the exact opposite. If you just back off and stop all contact at that very moment, she will be left with wonder. She was thinking about how she didn't know if she wanted to be with you, but as soon as you took away that availability, she felt a sense of confusion (if you will). She will instantly start thinking those thoughts you want her to think. She will start wondering if she DOESN'T want to be without you. It's like an OMG feeling. If you want a woman to want you back, you have to give her a sense of loss. It does something to her ego. It causes her to wonder if being without you is what she really wants.

All this I've stated is beside the point. The first stage is to attract, and that's all this thread really concerns. You can fight it until the day you die, but you will die alone if you can't attract a woman first.

So, before you waste your time on learning how to play the psychological game with women, learn how to attract them. When you can attract women easily, the psychological game becomes a little easier. The reason why, is because when you know you can attract women, you're mindset will change. You won't find yourself longing for that elusive one because you have many to chose from. It's like a man begging for water. He doesn't beg for more water anymore once he has plenty.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Mavrick said:
Your looks are primary for a woman to be attracted to you. All that sh*t you have to offer from your heart, in the bedroom, or whatever is secondary. Most of the time, if you're ugly or fat and want a shot with a beautiful woman, you've got a better chance of getting into Harvard Medical School with a 1.6 GPA.

IndianaJoneS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mavrick said:

This post is to help you attract women. It is in no way to help you get in a womans pants, and it will not help you keep women.

I can tell you how NOT to keep women around or how NOT to get into a woman's pants. If you want to know what you're doing wrong, I can tell you very easily because once you get women attracted, it's a psychological game and no longer on the level as attraction, and you can not let a woman's action really matter too much because then you'll just come off creepy.

If you want to run a woman off, tell her you love her. Seriously, if you have a woman, let her know that she has you whole heartedly, and she'll start wondering if she really wants you. Why is that so? Because she already has you, and she'll start wondering what else is out there.

How do I know this? I know it seems illogical, but I do it all the time. When I meet a woman I like, I pursue her, and if she becomes "mine", I lose complete interest. She has left nothing for me to imagine and nothing to be desired. It's already there in my face, and I can't stand it. I want nothing else, but to get away.

Let's say you have a woman that you're into. She's left plenty for you to imagine and desire. She hasn't thrown herself at you, but you like her so much, and you've decided to show her your undying devotion. Guess what she's going to do! She's going to tell you that she doesn't think she's ready to be in a relationship. The natural tendency for the pursuer is to push. You start to try to show her that you like her and start becoming pushy. It's very hard for me to put this in words and into a way that you can understand, but if you do the exact opposite. If you just back off and stop all contact at that very moment, she will be left with wonder. She was thinking about how she didn't know if she wanted to be with you, but as soon as you took away that availability, she felt a sense of confusion (if you will). She will instantly start thinking those thoughts you want her to think. She will start wondering if she DOESN'T want to be without you. It's like an OMG feeling. If you want a woman to want you back, you have to give her a sense of loss. It does something to her ego. It causes her to wonder if being without you is what she really wants.

All this I've stated is beside the point. The first stage is to attract, and that's all this thread really concerns. You can fight it until the day you die, but you will die alone if you can't attract a woman first.

So, before you waste your time on learning how to play the psychological game with women, learn how to attract them. When you can attract women easily, the psychological game becomes a little easier. The reason why, is because when you know you can attract women, you're mindset will change. You won't find yourself longing for that elusive one because you have many to chose from. It's like a man begging for water. He doesn't beg for more water anymore once he has plenty.
Hey Mavrick, your statement is true to a certain degree. When I push a girl away, she will try to conquer me back. When I fall for a girl madly, she will probably run away.

BUT, when you are afraid to admit your love to a woman with confidence and determination, your are an AFC, too. Then you are just a strategy player, no true don juan.

I think this is a often misunderstood concept on this site. When you are a confident, straightforward man with charme and humor, you can be honest to a woman. Not telling a woman that you love her is simply a sign of insecurity. It means : "When I will admit my love to her, she won´t be interested anymore in me". Sure, it´s good to always let your woman FEEL that you are attractive for other women and COULD replace her, but it´s absolutely no problem to let a woman know that you are wild for her.

Be yourself, be a man, be a true Don Juan.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolf said:
I find it absolutely disgusting and the biggest turn-off besides looking sub-par. I know some guys like it, but I just find it so utterly unattractive along with crying, I guess that's kind of a contradiction 'cause I want a girl who won't fight and is non-aggressive but doesn't cry when she gets hurt (physically) which is probably quite a tough trait. How many of you guys here actually get turned on by female-fights/female-violence?

So anyway, when does your ASBO end Duffdog ;)

What is an ASBO?

Radharc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a really interesting thread, just some thoughts on various things being discussed:

1) Looks can indeed make your life easier but they are by no means decisive, at best they might give you some value when there is nothing else on the table for females to judge you from, when other things come into the table, behaviour-related things its a whole different game. In a social interaction, if you have a guy who is a model with the personality of a turnip and an average/under average looking guy with a consistent alpha behaviour, all other things being equal, guess who wins? That said i think looks are helpfull.

2) While I don´t advocate being an a-hole and shoving ppl or trying to pick fights I think Duffdog has a point, and this has to do with my previous point too, knowing that if the push comes to shove you can kick the model-looking guy ass gives you an incredible edge over him. But then again, you cant just rely on your hability to physically overcome potential oponents, you have to bring more to the table if you´re looking for top female material. But that I guess can be a matter of what you´re looking for too, so to each its own.

Cheers.

Bigdada

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, whoever is the OP got's it all wrong. I'm a fat dude, 6'0 somethign odd 260+ plus, and women have NEVER made comments "he's too fat."

why? because I'm ****Y, CONFIDENT, AND NOT AFRAID TO SHOW MY SEXUALITY.

why do you think it is that fat black guys can get laid, but not fat white men? because fat black men don't give two ****s, they can still get punani. why? they're ALPHA MALES. fat white men (like me, lol) don't always do that, because a fat white man is afraid to be strong, arrogant, and a man. why? I don't know, but I actually have had many conquests and I'm quite fat myself.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mavrick said:
If you think looks don't matter to women, you're SADLY mistaken.

Get yourself bulked up if you're too skinny.
Get yourself toned if you're fat.
Get some nice clothes.
Get a good haircut. Grow it out, keep it short, it doesn't matter as long as you have some style.

The reason I say this is because you have to attract the women first. That's point number 1.

All the lines in the world and all the confidence in the world won't do jack sh!t if you can't even attract them first. Anyone telling you that looks don't matter is equivalent to a fugly woman saying, "it's what's inside that counts".

You guys that keep trying and having no luck at all, I say cudos to you for the effort, but since it isn't working for you, it's time to make some dayum changes.

You guys that aren't even trying, yet sit in your room on your computer crying about not having anyone or any luck. In the words of Mr. T "I pitty the foo". I also have to say this "GET OFF YOUR ASS". Turn off the computer, walk out of your room, go some where (anywhere), and say hello to each person you see - no matter who they are. Learn the art of conversation by going out and doing it, but don't rely on getting a response and getting all caught up in it. Do this sh!t for you. If you don't do it, I don't have anything else to say to you. Sorry, dude.

Remember, looks do matter in the beginning. You have to attract first. There are no words that you can say to a woman that will attract her. Once you get yourself looking good and girls take notice, you'll grow more confident as you progress.

Good luck, bro!
I disagree with you here, bud. Now all the haters on this board say "LOL ELSTUD IS VIRGIN! EVEN THOUGH HE APPROACHES 10X MORE THAN ME AND GETS CONSISTANT INTEREST". Okay, now that you've got that out of your system onto why I disagree. I'm not necessarily fat myself nor that stylish, but I go up to girls, with GLASSES on and nappy ass hair, wearing everyday clothes and I can get them wanting to talk to me. I also say that I'm NOT Brad Pitt in the looks(Infact, probably one of the lower guys on the looks scale) category either. But still these girls are talking to me, sometimes even having them ask the questions first. And if a particular girl doesn't talk to me, I don't give a crap and I just walk away and head to the next set. I have confidence that there ARE women who are going to talk to me and they do.

Attraction isn't all about "physical" attraction. Anyone who knows anything about female attraction knows that. Why do you think hot girls will go out with fat guys, ugly guys and guys who have nothing going for them in the looks department? Because women care more than about looks. For women, they care more about the emotion and more about the man's personality. Looks, money, fashion, muscles all that can help, but in the end, it's not gonna be like the magic pill. You're still going to have to have a good personality, confidence and good subcommunication.

And no the particular "WORDS" are not what will attract her. HOWEVER, it is your personality, your subcommunication, your confidence and overall, how real you are being with her, that will eventually attract. It's kind of like what a lot of PUA guys say about "It's not what you say, it's how you say". It's how confident you are of your words, it's what you're subcommunicating with those words.

usscrum

Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
I disagree with you here, bud. Now all the haters on this board say "LOL ELSTUD IS VIRGIN! EVEN THOUGH HE APPROACHES 10X MORE THAN ME AND GETS CONSISTANT INTEREST". Okay, now that you've got that out of your system onto why I disagree. I'm not necessarily fat myself nor that stylish, but I go up to girls, with GLASSES on and nappy ass hair, wearing everyday clothes and I can get them wanting to talk to me. I also say that I'm NOT Brad Pitt in the looks(Infact, probably one of the lower guys on the looks scale) category either.
who gives a damn if they seem interested in talking to you if talking is all you do?

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
usscrum said:
who gives a damn if they seem interested in talking to you if talking is all you do?
I predicted this kind of reply, but please do not hijack his topic with your immature hate against me. Read my post, if you have nothing to say to the actual post, then don't troll this guys topic.

Gstar

Banned
Reaction score
You are right. All that matters is how you look. That's why your girlfriend looks like this.

usscrum

Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
I predicted this kind of reply, but please do not hijack his topic with your immature hate against me. Read my post, if you have nothing to say to the actual post, then don't troll this guys topic.
i dont hate you. i dont even know you. i just think its weird that on a website that gives guys tips for how to get laid, a guy who has never been laid is saying that it doesn't matter how you look.