Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you only go for looks, you may be disappointed

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have been seeing a lot of threads lately about HB 9's who have the following issues:

1) Bytchiness
2) Entitlement
3) Flaking
4) AW'ing
5) The hoe ain't loyal
6) etc etc

It's natural for us to want the hottest girl in the club. But all of a sudden we are SHOCKED when we find out she's not a good natured girl with values and morals who only dates one guy at a time.

My suggestion would be to look beyond looks and see who's compatible with you. Am I saying you should go for HB 2's? Not at all. But rather look for high quality rather than good looking first. Your first criteria shouldn't be looks but rather whether they are dateable. If the girl isn't dateable you should next her immediately.

Trying to pull a HB 10 and then coming back on SS to complain that she's a wh0re is not helping anyone. You need to learn from your mistakes and not make the same one's twice. Don't take disrespect from women, and know going into the relationship that if a girl is very good looking you can't expect much. I think it was Atom who said that looks are inversely proportional to one's character.

Just my $0.02.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
My 0.02 you number close that Hb 9 and bend her the **** over your kitchen counter and rail her brains out, then never call her again, problem solved!

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
very true, it takes a LOT of sifting through Terrible girls and then ones that are fun, but you just know, that there's something missing about her, there's a distance, or a flaw (smell, attitude, frame of mind) that just, you must say...this disqualifies her from my life. Just because you've fvcked her don't mean she likes you or wants you. MANY times she don't want you or like you AT ALL. It's Very rare to find one that just she's "ok, yeah...do anything you want to me, I accept you totally, and you're my type, and I'd fvck you any day of the week..." That's a rare one, but That's the one you want. You don't want the 50%ers the 70%ers. Most fall within that range. They could take you or leave you, you're not that important. It's the One, the few, that are the 95 -100%ers that you spend your time with. Of course, you waste your time with the 0 to 70 or even 80%ers that are only partially IN to you. Your hooks aren't fully set and the further she's away from you, the further she drifts away from you and percentages drop or "decay," fade away.

A woman who's always Warm for you, whether conversationally or fvckingly (your c0ck In her so warm, I mean, SO warm...there are girls that just aren't warm for You, physically, because, she don't Want you). That's when you Know. When she's warm for you (I'd say even hot for you, Burning hot, like a heating blanket over your c0ck or an oven mitten). Many say and don't do, that's saying And doing, when chemically, she's warm for you, has affection for you, even Loves you, which is rare. But you Have to say the Right things to convict her in her mind that her feelings are validated for you. If you frame or say the wrong thing it diminishes whatever experienced you've shared with her one day, maybe your Best day with her. Foot insert mouth. Tough balancing act of romance, as you can't get too mushy and you can't get too hard or indifferent. You have to find the right words and those words can Only come from your true feelings for her without sounding too cheesy. It's hard not to get carried away with your words, especially after having Fvcked The One, but you must always be measuring or speaking conservatively, yet free flowing and it's Very hard to calibrate to trigger the emotions you need to trigger in her mind and body, which is, of course, emotions of her feeling special to you, or that she can only be special with you. It's very hard first cause MANY are not The One for you. Many are trash for the masses which are forever 0 to 70% committal, to just about ANYone they encounter.

Von Huge

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I use looks as a "filtering" system in that if I'm not physically attracted and turned on by a girl, I'm not going to date her no matter how good her personality is. In saying that, for me to actually date a girl, her personality needs to be great too. A HB9 with zero personality will be nothing but a **** to me but a HB7.5 with an amazing personality could very easily be a girlfriend or someone I'd seek to make a gf

Henuff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being in a relationship with a HB10 isn't a good idea. If you are, just at least be prepared for the worst. Just have fun with them and play around.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. For the most successful relationship a man must date down. Don't date in your league, date down. It doesn't make any sense to date a chick who knows she can do better than you. If you can't date down because the chicks are too ugly to pass your boner test then you need to work on your value. A male 8 dating a female 6 will have far less drama in his relationship than if the roles were reversed. Hot women out of your league are reserved for sex only. Don't be a dumbass and try to chain them into monogamy.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
Agreed. For the most successful relationship a man must date down. Don't date in your league, date down. It doesn't make any sense to date a chick who knows she can do better than you. If you can't date down because the chicks are too ugly to pass your boner test then you need to work on your value. A male 8 dating a female 6 will have far less drama in his relationship than if the roles were reversed. Hot women out of your league are reserved for sex only. Don't be a dumbass and try to chain them into monogamy.
Great post JoeMarron. If a guy dates down, he will have virtually 0 chance of getting cheated on because he's the prize.

Us guys like to think that we are the different one when we hit on a hot girl, but the reality is that we are the same as the 20-30 other guys that hit on them every day. You need to think different to be different, and thinking that you're lucky if you get an HB 9 is not thinking different. Every time we approach the hot girl, we are perpetuating their bytchiness.

I personally would like to see more threads about "wow this girl has an amazing personality" rather than "man this girl has the hottest a$$". But hey that's just me. The reality is that hot women are a dime a dozen. But a girl who's a good girlfriend is much rarer. I might be more perceptive than others, but I can tell within 30 seconds if a girl is a good person or not.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
I agree with this 100%. Great post.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:

I'm sorry but I can't think like this, if you think your woman can do better than she probably can. That mindset is terrible to have, to be honest. It may be "the truth" or "the facts" but facts can be disproven and broken.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
I'm sorry but I can't think like this, if you think your woman can do better than she probably can. That mindset is terrible to have, to be honest. It may be "the truth" or "the facts" but facts can be disproven and broken.
I'm all for delusional self confidence but there comes a point where it's a detriment. Men need to take an honest look at themselves and determine their value. A mediocre looking dude who is poorly dressed, has bad social skills and no money does not have the same value to the opposite sex as a model chick. If he manages to stumble into a relationship with an HB 8 it will most likely be full of drama. This is a fact. This fact can change by him focusing of self improvement instead of deluding himself into thinking he's an alpha god.

FortunateSon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks count for 50% of my attraction to a girl, the content of her character makes up the other 50%. If I only like the appearance of a girl and not the content of her character, I won't bother with her.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So if you should only date down, who dates a 10?

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best girls are hot girls that think they have a flaw...

FortunateSon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SgtSplacker said:
I find the best girls are the one's that you don't cause you pure trauma.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SgtSplacker said:
so true....

the few model types blessed with genetics that I could hang out too for a bit, I had to bring them down a notch.

in other words, make them see a flaw...i wasn't abusive...but telling a girl she let herself go with the French fries, or accidentally showing them that I don't like their morning face sometimes...lol

I mean...i thought they knew they were hot so I was honest because I thought they would agree and get back to being hot again.

somehow...i was lucky enough to have their hearts for avwhile....but I have that wandering eye so when they get bored...im already gone.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
I'm all for delusional self confidence but there comes a point where it's a detriment. Men need to take an honest look at themselves and determine their value. A mediocre looking dude who is poorly dressed, has bad social skills and no money does not have the same value to the opposite sex as a model chick. If he manages to stumble into a relationship with an HB 8 it will most likely be full of drama. This is a fact. This fact can change by him focusing of self improvement instead of deluding himself into thinking he's an alpha god.

See you're going into this argument by means of what you have, physically, versus what you have mentally (which is what I was getting at). The guy you describe sounds like a loser who couldn't even get laid by anyone. Someone who is dressing bad, horrible social skills etc will obviously not have a winning mindset anyway.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
See you're going into this argument by means of what you have, physically, versus what you have mentally (which is what I was getting at). The guy you describe sounds like a loser who couldn't even get laid by anyone. Someone who is dressing bad, horrible social skills etc will obviously not have a winning mindset anyway.
My example was extreme but my point still stands. A man can have a winning mindset yet still be realistic about what he can and can't achieve. I can be a confident basketball player yet still realize that I don't compare to Michael Jordan. When I said a male 8 I don't mean just the physical. Every man should look at the full package, everything that makes a man attractive. The guy that I described knows that he needs to improve if he wants an HB 9. The guy with decent looks, average social skills/game, and a bit of confidence needs to do the same.

As a matter of fact any man can determine how attractive he is to women just by how successful he is. He could have a superb mindset but if he's approaching his ass off and not getting any play then clearly he isn't that attractive to women and needs to improve.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you fools are both right, coming to the same concluding point form the opposite road....

geez... can we all just get all these girls and stop the madness as to how, why, etc.

get ur best and share how you got it....
instead of,...gee how can i get the best looking girl

if you focus on getting the best at the moment, you will eventually get the best of someone else..

ugh!!!!
i cant worry about not lifting 300 pounds if i cant even lift 200....

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i cant worry about not lifting 300 pounds if i cant even lift 200....

Yup, this.