Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you only go for looks, you may be disappointed

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Wack A$$ So Suave Thread

skinnyguy said:
We have been seeing a lot of threads lately about HB 9's who have the following issues:

1) Bytchiness
2) Entitlement
3) Flaking
4) AW'ing
5) The hoe ain't loyal
6) etc etc

Here's the flaw in your logic, 9's don't have a monopoly on poor character traits.

Henuff said:
Being in a relationship with a HB10 isn't a good idea. If you are, just at least be prepared for the worst. Just have fun with them and play around.
This opinion is based on what? Again the assumption is that hotter a chicks is the worst her attitude will be.

JoeMarron said:
Agreed. For the most successful relationship a man must date down. Don't date in your league, date down. It doesn't make any sense to date a chick who knows she can do better than you. If you can't date down because the chicks are too ugly to pass your boner test then you need to work on your value. A male 8 dating a female 6 will have far less drama in his relationship than if the roles were reversed. Hot women out of your league are reserved for sex only. Don't be a dumbass and try to chain them into monogamy.

Rex is going to remix this statement because it's very telling.

Agreed. I've unfortunately come to the conclusion that for me, JOEMARRON TO HAVE A SUCCESSFUL RELATIONSHIP, THAT I MUST DATE DOWN. I don't date in my "league," I date down.

For some reason, the women that I date get the impression that can they can do better than me, so I don't even bother with higher quality women, be they higher quality in looks or most importantly, in personality. However, I do have some semblance of pride, and I won't date any chick that doesn't pass my boner test. The good part is that I am increasing my value by improving and working on myself.

I consider myself a male 8, and for me dating female 6 will provide me with far less drama in a potential relationship, than if the roles were reversed. Hot women that are "out of my league," are reversed for sex only, (on the rare occasion that I can hold her interest
to even get some
,) I hold myself in search low regard that I don't even deem myself worthy enough to be in the presence of hot women, let alone have one. I don't try and be a dumba$$ and try to chain them into monogamy.

skinnyguy said:
Great post JoeMarron. If a guy dates down, he will have virtually 0 chance of getting cheated on because he's the prize.
Your logic is flawed. If a dude is a "beta male faggot," with a HB, he suddenly isn't going to change into an alpha male because he's with a 5 or 6. Women all have the same needs and wants regardless of looks, the only difference is, the alpha will check and/or drop her when he needs to while the the beta supplicant male is more than willing to put with her shenanigans. Also, a woman (regardless of looks,) if she SEES a trick, (and if you fail a woman's test of excremental fortitude,) she'll TREAT you like a trick.

JoeMarron said:
A mediocre looking dude who is poorly dressed, has bad social skills and no money does not have the same value to the opposite sex as a model chick.
Who is an example of this?

JoeMarron said:
If he manages to stumble into a relationship with an HB 8 it will most likely be full of drama. This is a fact. This fact can change by him focusing of self improvement instead of deluding himself into thinking he's an alpha god.
Two things,

1) You're basing this hypothetical on what?

2) If he gets into a relationship with a 5, he'll have a drama free relationship?

I was having this conversation yesterday. These broads are horny and are looking for a phallus to insert in their mouths and their very interested in getting to know some dude carnally, and have said dude ejaculate into their mouths and faces. Why can't that dude be you. The same effort that you put into hollerin 7's or less, is the same effort that you're going to put into hollerin' at 7's and up, so why focus on the cute, sexier, hotter chicks?

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
Agreed. For the most successful relationship a man must date down. Don't date in your league, date down. It doesn't make any sense to date a chick who knows she can do better than you. If you can't date down because the chicks are too ugly to pass your boner test then you need to work on your value. A male 8 dating a female 6 will have far less drama in his relationship than if the roles were reversed. Hot women out of your league are reserved for sex only. Don't be a dumbass and try to chain them into monogamy.
Very well said!

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are right Rex. HB 10's are the nicest people in the world and far less drama filled than 5's.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, Think About You've Said

skinnyguy said:
You are right Rex. HB 10's are the nicest people in the world and far less drama filled than 5's.
Dude, think about your posting history and consider seriously what you've said.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since when did women become nice???

if u want nice, date ur mothers.

women have never been nice...they always want something.

the nicest 22 year old I dated who paid for everything and drove me around wasn't nice. .she thought she could trap me.

only until I was bored of her not funny or smart personality did she show her true colors.

I treated her with respect and let her down gently but she thought I owed her me, myself, and I.

WOMEN ARE NOT MOTHER THERESAS...so get ur kicks from the *****y 9s or pretend with ur 5s that they wouldn't drop u like a bad habit if and when they feel the victim role.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
Rex is going to remix this statement because it's very telling.

Agreed. I've unfortunately come to the conclusion that for me, JOEMARRON TO HAVE A SUCCESSFUL RELATIONSHIP, THAT I MUST DATE DOWN. I don't date in my "league," I date down.

For some reason, the women that I date get the impression that can they can do better than me, so I don't even bother with higher quality women, be they higher quality in looks or most importantly, in personality. However, I do have some semblance of pride, and I won't date any chick that doesn't pass my boner test. The good part is that I am increasing my value by improving and working on myself.

I consider myself a male 8, and for me dating female 6 will provide me with far less drama in a potential relationship, than if the roles were reversed. Hot women that are "out of my league," are reversed for sex only, (on the rare occasion that I can hold her interest
to even get some,) I hold myself in search low regard that I don't even deem myself worthy enough to be in the presence of hot women, let alone have one. I don't try and be a dumba$$ and try to chain them into monogamy.
Hah come on now. You study game, I thought you would understand this. Surely you agree that women want a man of higher value. Since this is the case it makes no sense to date a woman who has more or the same value as you. Do you date supermodels on a regular basis? Do you date chicks who's hotter than most on a regular basis? If not but you'd like to then clearly you don't have the value to get these type of women yet. Therefore you would be a dumbass to get in a relationship with this type of woman because she would know she can do better than you. Sure go ahead and get to know her carnally but do not enter an exclusive relationship with her.

Maximus Rex said:
Your logic is flawed. If a dude is a "beta male faggot," with a HB, he suddenly isn't going to change into an alpha male because he's with a 5 or 6. Women all have the same needs and wants regardless of looks, the only difference is, the alpha will check and/or drop her when he needs to while the the beta supplicant male is more than willing to put with her shenanigans. Also, a woman (regardless of looks,) if she SEES a trick, (and if you fail a woman's test of excremental fortitude,) she'll TREAT you like a trick.
Right but a man's game doesn't need to be as tight with a 5 than with a 1. This example is extreme but still relevant; you're in a relationship with a 1 vs a relationship with a 10. Obviously you're going to have to have far more value to keep the 10 than the 1.

Who is an example of this?
You don't know any awkward dudes who are unsuccessful with women?

Maximus Rex said:
Two things,

1) You're basing this hypothetical on what?

2) If he gets into a relationship with a 5, he'll have a drama free relationship?

I was having this conversation yesterday. These broads are horny and are looking for a phallus to insert in their mouths and their very interested in getting to know some dude carnally, and have said dude ejaculate into their mouths and faces. Why can't that dude be you. The same effort that you put into hollerin 7's or less, is the same effort that you're going to put into hollerin' at 7's and up, so why focus on the cute, sexier, hotter chicks?
I'm basing it on reality. Women want a man of higher value, we agree with this correct? Therefore the male 6 is more likely to have a successful relationship with a 5 than with an 8. There's no guarantee that dating down means automatic bliss but there's a greater chance of it. Relationship game is all about stacking the deck in your favor as much as possible.

Let's switch it around and assume we're all in a relationship with a perfect 10 in both looks and personality. Let's face it, most of us will work our ass off and put up with all sorts of sh!t to keep her. Those who have the willpower to not do that will still have the desire to do so. Compare that with a relationship with a 4. We won't really give a fvck about this relationship. We know we can score much hotter women so we'll have one foot out the door at all times. I'm all for being confident in yourself but delusional confidence will get in the way of success. We must be realistic with ourselves instead of thinking we're alpha gods who can slay any pvssy. Dating is a skill, keeping women attracted is a skill. It's ok to admit that your skills in this area aren't perfect just like I can admit that I'd get my ass whipped in a one on one basketball game with Michael Jordan.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
Hah come on now. You study game, I thought you would understand this. Surely you agree that women want a man of higher value. Since this is the case it makes no sense to date a woman who has more or the same value as you. Do you date supermodels on a regular basis? Do you date chicks who's hotter than most on a regular basis? If not but you'd like to then clearly you don't have the value to get these type of women yet. Therefore you would be a dumbass to get in a relationship with this type of woman because she would know she can do better than you. Sure go ahead and get to know her carnally but do not enter an exclusive relationship with her.

Right but a man's game doesn't need to be as tight with a 5 than with a 1. This example is extreme but still relevant; you're in a relationship with a 1 vs a relationship with a 10. Obviously you're going to have to have far more value to keep the 10 than the 1.

I'm basing it on reality. Women want a man of higher value, we agree with this correct? Therefore the male 6 is more likely to have a successful relationship with a 5 than with an 8. There's no guarantee that dating down means automatic bliss but there's a greater chance of it. Relationship game is all about stacking the deck in your favor as much as possible.

Let's switch it around and assume we're all in a relationship with a perfect 10 in both looks and personality. Let's face it, most of us will work our ass off and put up with all sorts of sh!t to keep her. Those who have the willpower to not do that will still have the desire to do so. Compare that with a relationship with a 4. We won't really give a fvck about this relationship. We know we can score much hotter women so we'll have one foot out the door at all times. I'm all for being confident in yourself but delusional confidence will get in the way of success. We must be realistic with ourselves instead of thinking we're alpha gods who can slay any pvssy. Dating is a skill, keeping women attracted is a skill. It's ok to admit that your skills in this area aren't perfect just like I can admit that I'd get my ass whipped in a one on one basketball game with Michael Jordan.
Don't take Rex's replies seriously…he's just trying to pick fights with me like a 12 year old. If a moderator posted the same thing he would agree with all of it. I call him PHM lite.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
I Disagree

JoeMarron said:
Hah come on now. You study game, I thought you would understand this.
As do you bruh.

JoeMarron said:
Surely you agree that women want a man of higher value.
Of course, that's one of the core philosophies of the community.

JoeMarron said:
Since this is the case it makes no sense to date a woman who has more or the same value as you. Do you date supermodels on a regular basis?
Joey, bruh. "Value," is an intangible. It's things like confidence, your morals, values, integrity, are you a man of your word. How do you carry yourself. When you site the example the example of a "supermodel," I feel that you're implying somebody in a higher economic bracket than me who has more material items and wealth. So you need to clarify exactly what your mean.

Personally, I don't feel that a woman could have more value than Rex simply because of their capricious and emotional natures. Women generally don't take themselves seriously, so by default they couldn't have more value than dear old Rex.

JoeMarron said:
Do you date supermodels on a regular basis?
Naw, Rex doesn't role in those circles, and if he did, he wouldn't be dating supermodels mainly because he really isn't into that body type, unless of course your name is Kate Upton.

JoeMarron said:
Do you date chicks who's hotter than most on a regular basis? If not but you'd like to then clearly you don't have the value to get these type of women yet. Therefore you would be a dumbass to get in a relationship with this type of woman because she would know she can do better than you. Sure go ahead and get to know her carnally but do not enter an exclusive relationship with her.
I have approach anxiety, so let's table this part of the conversation for six months than revisit it. However, I will say this, I feel that I'm entitled to be hot and attractive women. These women are looking for men that can make them feel some kinda way and their looking to be effed like animals and catch some loads to the face. I'm of the school of thought that I can and more importantly that I should be that individual. I just need to get out of my head and approach more.

JoeMarron said:
Dude, you need to keep you game tight with any woman. It's easier to keep a 10 with low self esteem than a 5 with confidence.

JoeMarron said:
Yes, Omnipotens Maximus Rex. With that being said, I working on becoming more socially graceful. My lack of success isn't become of me perceiving the woman of having more value than me, it's do to me over thinking things.

JoeMarron said:
I'm basing it on reality.
Your reality, which you need to change. I take that back, not change but augment. You're on the right track, but the wrong train.

JoeMarron said:
Women want a man of higher value, we agree with this correct? Therefore the male 6 is more likely to have a successful relationship with a 5 than with an 8.
Why do assume that poor character traits are synonymous with beauty. There's no correlation and cause. If you put of with a chick's b*tchy attitudes she's going to be a b*tch regardless of how she looks.

JoeMarron said:
Let's switch it around and assume we're all in a relationship with a perfect 10 in both looks and personality. Let's face it, most of us will work our ass off and put up with all sorts of sh!t to keep her.
Simps and tricks would.

JoeMarron said:
Those who have the willpower to not do that will still have the desire to do so. Compare that with a relationship with a 4. We won't really give a fvck about this relationship.
Simps and tricks would.

JoeMarron said:
We know we can score much hotter women so we'll have one foot out the door at all times. I'm all for being confident in yourself but delusional confidence will get in the way of success.
What's delusional confidence.

JoeMarron said:
We must be realistic with ourselves instead of thinking we're alpha gods who can slay any pvssy. Dating is a skill, keeping women attracted is a skill. It's ok to admit that your skills in this area aren't perfect just like I can admit that I'd get my ass whipped in a one on one basketball game with Michael Jordan.
So can the ability to score hot chicks be learned or not.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Why You Mad, Bruh?

skinnyguy said:
Don't take Rex's replies seriously…he's just trying to pick fights with me like a 12 year old. If a moderator posted the same thing he would agree with all of it. I call him PHM lite.
:crackup: You're just salty because Rex caught you out there lying about sh*t.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
1.Options = instability
2. All women are unstable
3. Hotter women have more options.

Therefore, Hotter women tend to be more unstabe
Yes, and can we agree that more options leads to more entitlement?

This works with guys too. I have met some professional basketball players. One is in the d league while the other was Chauncey Billups. The d league player responds to all my tweets and is super chill but when I met Chauncey at a club in LA, he eas a complete jerk.

Don-Kong

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron. Dude, you are smashing it.

I rarely date anything above 6-8. Anything above this is usually a LOT of effort for minimal gain. High risk strategies have to be played out in scenarios for me. Strategies for lower stock are usually by the book and I generally care less about getting laid.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Not For Nothing Dude,

skinnyguy said:
Yes, and can we agree that more options leads to more entitlement?

This works with guys too. I have met some professional basketball players. One is in the d league while the other was Chauncey Billups. The d league player responds to all my tweets and is super chill but when I met Chauncey at a club in LA, he eas a complete jerk.
Dude, why are you playing groupie to a grown a$$ man. If you would had said, "What's up?" Gave him a head nod or pound and kept it moving, then he probably would have been cool, but if you treated him like you're a fan and asked for an autograph, then unfortunately you probably got what you deserved and dude that's in the D League, HE'S IN THE F*CKIN' D LEAGUE!

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Says the guy who was just dik riding the RSD guys in another thread. D'league life is way better than anything youre doing btw. So calm the shade and look up your stats bro. A large portion of NBA players have gone thru the D league. And there are more than a few starters who have as well. Jeremy Lin is one that easily comes to mind.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways,

While I have let a girls looks blind me in the past, theres usually something different about each girl that draws me to her. Ive never gone for what many guys might call a "9". But even so, plenty of average to cute and pretty girls can have crappy personalities, character and attitudes.

I think once you drop into the lower average range, thats when girls seem to be overall nicer. But anything 6.5/7 and up...seems like you can be met with nice or nasty on the luck of the draw. It really just matters how attractive your target finds you to be...and how much she values your company.

Any girl that has no attraction, or doesnt care if she loses you, can act sh!tty to you.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
My mom always told me that women with some flaws usually have better character. My brother told me if you want a wife its better to not go for the hottest ones.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO a girl who is more of a 6 or 7 is easier to be around, less drama, less demanding, and has an overall more pleasing personality. Like I said in another thread, I've got a cousin who some would consider a 9. She's a spoiled pain on the a** and I cant stand to even be around her. Her friends that she hangs out with are equally annoying.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
Joey, bruh. "Value," is an intangible. It's things like confidence, your morals, values, integrity, are you a man of your word. How do you carry yourself. When you site the example the example of a "supermodel," I feel that you're implying somebody in a higher economic bracket than me who has more material items and wealth. So you need to clarify exactly what your mean.

Personally, I don't feel that a woman could have more value than Rex simply because of their capricious and emotional natures. Women generally don't take themselves seriously, so by default they couldn't have more value than dear old Rex.
It may be difficult to measure but let's be honest, some men have more value to the opposite sex than others, same goes with women. There are men out there with more confidence than you, better looking than you, more charming then you, etc. I'm talking about value in terms of attracting the opposite sex. If you're with a chick who feels she can't do better than you then you're going to have a better relationship with her. If you're trying to date 9's and 10's when you know damn well these chicks can attract dudes with better game than you then you're setting yourself up for failure.

Naw, Rex doesn't role in those circles, and if he did, he wouldn't be dating supermodels mainly because he really isn't into that body type, unless of course your name is Kate Upton.
Do you date women that you would consider 9-10 range on a regular basis? If not then it would be unwise of you to pursue a relationship with these type of women because obviously you aren't at that level yet.

I have approach anxiety, so let's table this part of the conversation for six months than revisit it. However, I will say this, I feel that I'm entitled to be hot and attractive women. These women are looking for men that can make them feel some kinda way and their looking to be effed like animals and catch some loads to the face. I'm of the school of thought that I can and more importantly that I should be that individual. I just need to get out of my head and approach more.
Right but you just said it yourself that you aren't at that level yet. There are men out there who don't have approach anxiety, who aren't stuck in their head, who can make chicks feel "some kinda way" better than you. Why would these type of women be satisfied with you when they know they can do better? That's why I say just use these women for sex, practice, whatever. Don't try to be monogamous with them, certainly don't try to wife them up until you're at that level.

Dude, you need to keep you game tight with any woman. It's easier to keep a 10 with low self esteem than a 5 with confidence.
Good point. Generally speaking though a 5 is going to be easier to keep.

Yes, Omnipotens Maximus Rex. With that being said, I working on becoming more socially graceful. My lack of success isn't become of me perceiving the woman of having more value than me, it's do to me over thinking things.
Right and like I said before there are men out there with tighter game than you. If somehow you managed to get in a relationship with a 10 then she's going to be exposed to men who simply have higher value to women than you. You agreed that women want a man of higher value so surely you can agree that this is not the ideal situation to be in.

Simps and tricks would.
Hah you know damn well you'd put more effort into keeping a 10 than a 5. Let's be realistic here

What's delusional confidence.
Delusional confidence is an ugly, socially awkward dude feeling that he's entitled to a 10.

So can the ability to score hot chicks be learned or not.
Of course. Men can get it shape, men can dress better, men can become more confident, men can become more masculine. All I'm saying is be realistic about how attractive you are and date women according to that measurement. While I know that I can score hot chicks on a regular basis if I choose to work at it, I know that at this moment I don't have the ability to do that. I simply don't value hot women enough to put forth the effort to attract them. All I care about is a woman being attractive enough to pass the boner test and me being able to be seen in them in public without being embarrassed. My wife fits those parameters. If I become single and I decide I want a hot girlfriend then I'll put in the work. Now this is no excuse to be lazy and stagnate but let's be real, if attracting hot women doesn't come naturally to you then it's going to take a ton of work to learn that skill.

Don-Kong said:
I rarely date anything above 6-8. Anything above this is usually a LOT of effort for minimal gain. High risk strategies have to be played out in scenarios for me. Strategies for lower stock are usually by the book and I generally care less about getting laid.
This. I don't see the point it so much effort for so little return. In my book pvssy is pvssy when it comes to relationships as long as she has some attractiveness. Fvck chasing after bombshells.

SoSerene

Don Juan
Reaction score
I generally agree with JoeMarron, however, I will say that isn't there something to be said for dating a girl YOU find physically attractive in a particular way compared to other women? As in, maybe a certain type of look you like? If so, maybe you view her as a 7.5 while others might see her as a 6.5. Conversely...maybe there is something about your look that entices them more than the average girl and you might be objectively rated a 6.5/7 but you're viewed as a 7.5 by them.

I think this is where the crack might lie. I have a particular type I like and when I rate these type of chicks with my friends...I consistently score them 0.5-0.75 higher than they would. Conversely, for a lot of the type of women they like I would rate them noticeably lower than they would - they can have at them.

So essentially in the woman's view who is a 6.5 or maybe even a 7...she is "dating up" to you if she perceives you to be a 7.5. Conversely, you get a better bang for your buck as well because most other better looking dudes wouldn't be as interested as they would go for more attractive women so you have less to worry about.