Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If a girl asks "do you have a girlfriend?", what's the best answer?

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HER: Do you have a girlfriend?

YOU: Some of them I consider girlfriends, some of them I just consider.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just remembered,i was tipsy and used this about 2 years ago on someone I had been playing aorund with for a couple of weeks off and on

Her: "Do you have a GF?"

Me: "If I say yes, does it mean you won't have sex with me still?" (Smililng in a joking manner)

Her: (laughing)..lol, not really

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always ask them if they're single first..too many housewives looking to flirt them make a scene about it when you ask them out..(****ing *****es I hate women that do that)...

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Master Bates said:
Do you really think that if a girl asks if you have a girlfriend, that automatically means she's already interested? I get asked that sometimes, and it's hard to tell if it's just conversation or if I should take it as a real sign of interest.
Honestly, I dont give a fvck either way. Thats why I tell it like it is when they come to me like that. I'm not their entertainment. Most cant offer anything more than pvssy anyway. As far as I'm concerned, I treat it like business. If we're not talkin about sex, then why are we talkin?:D

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have just been asked this question by a very attractive girl. I was kind of taken aback as she was so straight forward. I said "no...Actually there were some candidates but they were all crazy" lol. She asked "Why?" I said "I don´t know".

lol. I really wonder what´s the attraction ratio (% of interest level) when a girl asks this.

Last edited:

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last time I was asked that I said "Define girlfriend." and it worked out. I'm pretty sure it raised her IL and maybe added some mystery to me, I dunno.

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
just remembered,i was tipsy and used this about 2 years ago on someone I had been playing aorund with for a couple of weeks off and on

Her: "Do you have a GF?"

Me: "If I say yes, does it mean you won't have sex with me still?" (Smililng in a joking manner)

Her: (laughing)..lol, not really
Old post, but thats brilliant. Best one I've seen.

I used to just smile and say 'not exclusively', until I started saying yes...

Gizmotron

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I don't have a girlfriend. I just know a girl who'd get really mad if she heard me say that..."

- Mitch Hedberg

Dante420

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lust said:
Brush it off with some ****y and Funny, try to have her guess and use her own imagination. Never give out the real answer right away, without making her jump through a few hoops first.

(I'm talking to a chick on a tuesday)
Her: Do you have a girlfriend?
Me: Only on tuesdays
Why didn't I use this line?

Of course the answer to this question should be a straight forward "No", no need to raise suspicions but that's very humorous and effective.

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dante420 said:
Of course the answer to this question should be a straight forward "No", no need to raise suspicions but that's very humorous and effective.
Suspicion? Its not about adding suspicion, its about creating mystery and adding value.

But hey, everyone's game and personality is different. I don't really see a problem with just a simple no if you're not a fan of C&F, but if it suits your style why not have a little fun?

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Nowadays, I use witticisms here.

Damn, this thread is over 2 years old! Back when I wrote this, I had no signature.

I learned that if you're getting asked that, she's interested to a degree.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She says. "Do you have a girlfriend?"

You," Why, I have several applications on my desk ." ( Sly grin )

OR -

She," Do you have a girlfriend ?"

You, "Actually I have a couple - you want one ? "

OR-

She," Do you have a girlfriend ?"

You, " Do you ? Probably not- keep your hands off mine "

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my exs asked me if i had a bf and i said no, so to be polite i asked if he had a gf... his answer was 'yes, but she doesnt know it yet' I thought it was funny, and have never forgot it.