Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If a girl asks "do you have a girlfriend?", what's the best answer?

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the còcky and funny approach. I try to be as ambiguous about it as possible.

Like I had a girl ask me once, "You don't have like a crazy girlfriend or anything do you?"

And I responded with, "I don't have a crazy girlfriend."

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Best reply...
"Why? Do you wanna be?"

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
her: Do you have a girlfriend?
me: *Yelling really loud* :eek: ARE YOU TALKING TO ME?

:rockon:

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
f283000 said:
hb: do you have a girlfriend?
hero: if you're interested i can get you an application. You think you can pass the background check?
I'm gonna use this one! Do you have any other ones?

Hearth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since you guys mentioned what to say if a girl asks how many girls you've slept with, I was wondering what's a good way of getting an honest answer out of the girl as to how many guys she has been with?

Is this something that they will generally lie about? I mean if it's a load of guys then naturally they're inclined to reduce the figure, but if they've only been with say 1 guy or even none then will they big it up a touch so that they don't look inexperienced?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My answer: I start off with "Maybe," then I add whatever I want to.

These responses are good btw.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hearth said:
Since you guys mentioned what to say if a girl asks how many girls you've slept with, I was wondering what's a good way of getting an honest answer out of the girl as to how many guys she has been with?

Is this something that they will generally lie about? I mean if it's a load of guys then naturally they're inclined to reduce the figure, but if they've only been with say 1 guy or even none then will they big it up a touch so that they don't look inexperienced?
Go watch Clerks, and then see why you NEVER ask a woman how many guys she's been with.