Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If a chick you casually fvck lets you go bareback

EA Gold

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's too easy in new york, even for afc's can get it without any effort. I'm not surprised.

foomee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
use protection!! always always try to use.
not only should you be worried about children, but you also don't know a woman's past. who knows who she's slept with. women always lie about this kind of shti so you gotta watch out.

i just found out today that one of my girlfriends last year has slept with over 60 guys. that's ***** status. and i bare backed her during those two months we were together nearly 90% of the time. i'm fkcuin scared i have some ****.

and about 2 months ago we hooked up, i didn't use protection, and she gave me gonorrhea. i'm ok now. but i should've known better. ah. but you'll learn from your mistakes. we all do.

but the bottom line is... use use use always use protection. who cares if it feels bad. if you can't get hard enough, **** it just give up. you know what they say, "you're better safe than sorry".

Big Overseas 1

Don Juan
Reaction score
18 minutes of pleasure is not worth 18 years of child support payments to a woman you don't want to be with.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EA Gold said:
It's too easy in new york, even for afc's can get it without any effort. I'm not surprised.
Excuses are excuses. After middle school and maybe a little bit in high school the AFC's get burned out in NYC as well.

BBbardot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't know why but guys seems to consider that it's not a ddanger to **** a girl without condom, they only think the danger can come from them. I don't get it. are you dumb? if this chicks never wear condom, then you risk getting the std's of every guys she has slept with, knowing that those guys are not to strict about condoms either since they ****ed her bareback. Thus it means that they can have the std's of everygirl they ****ed etc etc.

a girl that let you **** her without condom= soooo much chance to get a std.

unless youre like in a commied relation ship and got tested blabla OR atleast if you had to convince her to not use condom^^

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
To answer your question, her letting you go raw doesn't mean anything. For some women, it can mean she considers you a serious LTR partner, but for a casual sex partner it doesn't mean much. The reason I say that is that it is scary just how easy it is to go raw if you really wanted to. A lot of women are just purely driven by their emotions and instinct and in the heat of the moment they just don't care.

Plus the risk of getting knocked up secretly turns them on in ways we can't even comprehend. (Even on the pill, the whole point is that she can pretend she's getting knocked up for that extra thrill, but women won't tell you that.)

My last two ONS didn't even mention a condom. I use them EVERY time without exception. While they didn't protest, I could see the slight look of disappointment in their eyes as I unwrapped the condom. They would have so let me go raw, but I wasn't going there.

Am I curious about what raw is like? Hell yeah, but I'm not going to risk trying

BBbardot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
To answer your question, her letting you go raw doesn't mean anything. For some women, it can mean she considers you a serious LTR partner, but for a casual sex partner it doesn't mean much. The reason I say that is that it is scary just how easy it is to go raw if you really wanted to. A lot of women are just purely driven by their emotions and instinct and in the heat of the moment they just don't care.

Plus the risk of getting knocked up secretly turns them on in ways we can't even comprehend. (Even on the pill, the whole point is that she can pretend she's getting knocked up for that extra thrill, but women won't tell you that.)

My last two ONS didn't even mention a condom. I use them EVERY time without exception. While they didn't protest, I could see the slight look of disappointment in their eyes as I unwrapped the condom. They would have so let me go raw, but I wasn't going there.

Am I curious about what raw is like? Hell yeah, but I'm not going to risk trying

you never tried without condom? you never had a gf?
well for me it doesnt make much difference but for the guy it's a whole other thingn you'd probably finish prematurely ^^

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BBbardot said:
you never tried without condom? you never had a gf?
well for me it doesnt make much difference but for the guy it's a whole other thingn you'd probably finish prematurely ^^
I've never tried it without. I haven't had a serious gf, only ONS' and a couple short term relationships or FBs. I agree about the premature thing.

BBbardot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bareback
Mike32ct said:
I've never tried it without. I haven't had a serious gf, only ONS' and a couple short term relationships or FBs. I agree about the premature thing.
well, it's never too late i guess. Crossing fingers for you.
( consider yourself half a virgin cause bareback is really something apparently)

wait wait, you're 35 and condom have really became generally used not so long ago... You must have lost your virginity pretty late no?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BBbardot said:
bareback
well, it's never too late i guess. Crossing fingers for you.
( consider yourself half a virgin cause bareback is really something apparently)

wait wait, you're 35 and condom have really became generally used not so long ago... You must have lost your virginity pretty late no?
Yes at 28.

TheManOfSteel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Original Poster, you're a moron.

AIDS, HIV, STDs, kids, child support. Need I say more? The stupidity of some people just amazes me.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you at least asked if she was on the Pill before you put it in.

I'm not as naturally paranoid as some of these guys. I've never met a girl who lied about being on the Pill.

If you're really unsure, ask to see the pills she's taking. Or just pull out each time (more fun like that anyway).

The Assistant

Banned
Reaction score
it's all about risk/reward.

The more you risk, the better the reward (cvm deep inside her for the best pleasure ever, but get ready for the CHANCE of messing your whole life up).

There really is no good advice for this, because we don't know how much you're addicted to the rush of insanely good sex (and it's a good thing to be addicted to sex, but some guys NEED it to be without a condom no matter what - those are the risk takers who both enjoy sex more than anyone else, but also set themselves up for HUGE trouble every time they do it).

Best overall option is, make sure a girl takes birth control every day, make sure to see that she's clean (ask to view her test results), make sure she would DEFINITELY GET AN ABORTION in case an accident happened..........and hey, then feel free to cvm really deep inside the b1tch

Uberguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Leporello said:
I'm not as naturally paranoid as some of these guys. I've never met a girl who lied about being on the Pill.
I am happy for you. But it only takes one to ruin your whole life.

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** yeah, don't want no kids that would totally ruin your life and free time, and take your money, chicks are ruthless when it comes to that ****.

And if you don't want kids, get a vasectomy, everything is still normal, and I don't regret mine one bit. Sure theres condoms, but their not always 100% effective.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Borknagar said:
Sure theres condoms, but their not always 100% effective.

My current girlfriend once got knocked up while on the pill and while the guy also used a condom, which didn't even break. She later miscarried, but the pregnancy did happen. Her birth control is different now, the nuva ring, but I have never used a condom for the past three years of a lot of sex and all is well. I never have in any of my relationships. Ever since I snuck my high school girlfriend into the free clinic to get birth control, I have almost always been in relationships with a girl who's on birth control, maybe because I hate condoms. Obviously, I still used them the few times I've had sex with women I barely know, but condom-free sex is the biggest benefit of monogamy...which generally sucks, by the way, but at least I don't have to use a condom.

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless both of you get tested and are in a LTR and you know for a FACT she's on the pill, wrap it up man...
Its all fun and games until somebody lies about being on the pill and you end up paying child support for 18 years.
I absolutely HATE condoms and how they feel, but unfortunately they are necessary with the abundance of STDs and crazy lying btches.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, speaking as a guy whose good friend got diagnosed with HIV last year please keep the bareback ****ing for a serious relationship where you can trust her. You don't want that **** to happen. You really don't. I know you just want a simple answer to your question and you already heard it in this topic but if you slip up and that **** happens it is not going to be good.