Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If a chick you casually fvck lets you go bareback

FeelsGoodBro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably a dumb question, but..

I am casually banging this girl who lets me put it in bareback everytime. She doesn't even mention condoms.

Is this a sign of trust?

(I've gotten tested)

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll be a father REAL soon, i guarantee it

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FeelsGoodBro said:
Can you answer the original question?

Honestly it both is and isn't....a girl will sometimes let a stranger fvck for free and the next dude has to go through a lot of sh!t to do the same thing.

I don't know her...she might be horny, ovulating, who the hell knows. What I DO KNOW is that its a very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very bad idea to bang a girl without a condom unless you're willing to risk her one day saying "I'm pregnant".

It doesn't matter if they say they're on birth control...WHATEVER....
They can and will randomly screw you over.
They may lie.
They are women.
Do not trust 99% of them.

CantTouchMyStyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
This kid is seriously one of my favorite posters.

How many *****es have you slayed since losing your virginity young blood?

Hilarious!

Use a condom man.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A sign of trust? It could mean anything, man. It could mean nothing. Stop looking for signs. What was it "a sign of" when you fu*ked her bareback? Was it a sign of anything? Were YOU giving her a sign?

Christ...

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When girls want to go bareback, I picture that big robot swinging his arms and saying, "Danger, Will Robinson!"

FeelsGoodBro

Don Juan
Reaction score
CantTouchMyStyle said:
This kid is seriously one of my favorite posters.

How many *****es have you slayed since losing your virginity young blood?

Hilarious!

Use a condom man.
I've "slayed" four different girls. A new one every month since losing my virginity. I've become pretty good at sex I think too. Thanks to this fvck buddy and me being in sort of a relationship.

My username will never matter more. I seriously will not fvck a chick if she forces me to use a condom. I even tell them the only way a condom is going on is if my penis is going in their ass. They are always way too heated up to back out.

I will keep gambling without a condom until I have a child.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
FeelsGoodBro said:
I've "slayed" four different girls. A new one every month since losing my virginity. I've become pretty good at sex I think too. Thanks to this fvck buddy and me being in sort of a relationship.

My username will never matter more. I seriously will not fvck a chick if she forces me to use a condom. I even tell them the only way a condom is going on is if my penis is going in their ass. They are always way too heated up to back out.

I will keep gambling without a condom until I have a child.
You are the biggest douchebag on this site. You giving this advice? You WILL get AIDS and die. Are you fuvking kidding me? No condom? Nice way to get people killed. Great advice.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just ware a condom it's not hard. i mean. most of time i just stop half way threw and put one on.

so you get the best of both worlds.

FeelsGoodBro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
You are the biggest douchebag on this site. You giving this advice? You WILL get AIDS and die. Are you fuvking kidding me? No condom? Nice way to get people killed. Great advice.
You are 33 years old?

Where in that did I give advice? I simply stated what I do in MY life.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FeelsGoodBro said:
What you do is a really, really, really, really bad idea. You want the bareback sensation? Get some head.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
FeelsGoodBro said:
You are 33 years old?

Yes. I am 33 years old. And the way you are going, you won't see 33. When you write stuff like this, younger guys think it's okay. You want a baby? You want an STD? You want a virus that could kill you? Go ahead bro. I really don't care. I just don't want you to write something like that so that some poor high school kid catches something.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
The other dudes who're going bareback and balls deep in her, you're sucking their naked c0cks by-proxy.

Yes, it makes you gay.

If you say you're not going down on them, your arrogance and complete ignorance to chicks' bullsh!t show through crystal clear.

Beat your chest until a couple of hairs sprout, but know banging these chicks without protection is not really going to make you any more a man than shopping for a purse together.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going bareback with a girl and blowing your load deep inside her is one of the most pleasurable things a guy can do.

But doing it with a girl you don't know well is pretty risky:

- Pregnancy
- STDs jumping onto your weiner

Doing it with random chicks you hardly know is crazy in my opinion.

And if she does it with you, then think about how many other guys she has done it with?

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AIDS
Genital Warts
Gonorhea
Syphylis
Herpes
Chlamydia
Hepatitis B
HPV

^^^ some STDs from the top of my head. The ones in bold stay with you FOR LIFE, fvcking up your health and lifestyle FOREVER. Others are a MAJOR (albeit curable) pain in the asz.

And then you could pass them on and fvck up other lives.

Condoms help prevent or at least reduce the possibility of contracting these diseases.

Lastly: do you think that that girl who lets you go bareback thinks that you're special and only lets YOU go bareback on her? No, man! You could be the 5th, or the 10th carrot who pulls such a stunt.

I think you can draw the conclusions yourself. ;)

Noodles

Don Juan
Reaction score
FeelsGoodBro said:
Probably a dumb question, but..

I am casually banging this girl who lets me put it in bareback everytime. She doesn't even mention condoms.

Is this a sign of trust?

(I've gotten tested)
It sure is! She LOVES you man!

And hey...you'll both look really THIN on your wedding day. What with the AIDS and all...

KnockoutJM

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't think anything special of it. Its better bareback no question so she may be in the same situation. I guess maybe she trusts you to be as clean/cleaner than she is but thats about it.