I won't deny ya, I'ma straight ridah!!

God Of War

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe some of the bull!$#* I hear on this board. What's so fu*K#@g hard about being a Man.

What's so difficult about taking what you want.

You have permission to do so, that's all you need!!!!

All that other stuff is B.S
Confidence, charisma, challenge and all this other mumbo jumbo is proof that some of you so called DJs are still stuck in the world's mold of what a real DJ is.

A true DJ needs only permission. Remember that, cause trust me, once this seaps into your mind then you'll realize that you've been deceiving yourselves.

Think about it!
Why don't all men go out and take puzzy?
Correct!!
We'd all have rape cases, we didn't have permission! Right?
But, if you'd be the man you were meant to be;then the ladies would adore you, hence giving you PERMISSION to bone.

Forgive yourself of all your past mistakes and you'll began to take back the only weapon you need on this road of life.

Permission!!!

Permission to be the Man, permission to be your best, permission to reach your goals, premission to have the best of women, permission to stand up for yourself, permission to be happy, permission to exercise authority, permisson to be Successful.

All you simply have to do is to give yourself permission to get back up and continue to try.

Well if you'd only realize that you've been granted permission since tha day of your birth to conquer and master your perception of the world you'd soar to new heights. Both the Universe and Women chipped in and gave you complete authority and now their in dier need of you stepping up to the plate and exercising it.

War is never pleasant
Well neither is suffering
I'ma fvck the world
Before it ends up fvcking me

War is not the answer
Only once am I gone warn ya
No need 4 more discussion
Death before Dishonour

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh God another Fukkyn meathead ranting with his first post:rolleyes:

Hey "God Of War'...

Always remember to quote your sources...Plagiarism is a crime!!

The Edge 'Some have it, and some don't'

God Of War

Don Juan
Reaction score
My sources are my sources!!

Don't worry THE W(EDGE)y
I'm not after your FEEBLE position in life!

I've read a couple of your post and BELIEVE me your not even on my level. Trust Me!!!

As for the rest of you so- called DJs get your WEIGHT up , not your HATE up!!

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yo brotha thats mad weak you comin out and talkin like that, u almost askin for a flame up ur ass.

everyone here is workin on becoming teh ultimate dj and seriously your post was not needed.
AND
your post was pointless, please, if u decide to post something, have some reason for it! comin out and dissin the community we have here is not nessessary

and its mad lame how you tryin to rhyme :(

=========
My sources are my sources!!

Don't worry THE W(EDGE)y
I'm not after your FEEBLE position in life!

I've read a couple of your post and BELIEVE me your not even on my level. Trust Me!!!

As for the rest of you so- called DJs get your WEIGHT up , not your HATE up!!
=========

tho it was good for one thing, a good laugh!

payce,
wu

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by God Of War
The Truth 'Some can handle it, and some can't'
Who said you even had a say? :mad:

Who do you think you are taking info from other DJs that you know DAMN WELL you found on this site and then claiming it as your own? But what REALLY ticks me off is the audacity for you to roll up on this forum, telling everyone to "be a man" like your some kind of god. Last time I checked, you had less than five posts.

Next time you try to make a statement, make sure its a good one, because right now you sound really stupid. Your post is full of incorrect spacing, punctuation and grammar. I give your "fake thug self" permission to buy a damn dictionary.

Freakin idiot:rolleyes: ...

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Truth 'Some can handle it, and some can't'
Hey God of War!

This forum was designed to enable guys to progress in understanding women, and to also enjoy the illuminating metamorphosis. There are people who came here with all sorts of problems, and are in process of making a transition into the realm of 'enlightenment'. Some came to just tweak what they already knew and are enjoying tremendous success. Others had to reprogram what they were brainwashed into believing, was the correct way of behaving around women. Unfortunately, they have had to start from the beginning. But bottom line, people here learn a shyttload and later teach...sort of a give and take scenario.

I like the fact that you tried to make a grand entrance with your first post....However, your approach was more of a fukkyn insult than anything.(Excuse my French) If you have come here to disprove our theories then do so and explain your points clearly.I strongly advise you to watch what you say as others are not as forgiving to bulshytting newbies. Laugh and Laugh again if you must at my last statement..I know better. I know that engaging in a battle of words with you will only give you undeserved publicity.. Which is what you desperately seek!!

The ball has been carefully placed in your court. Its up to you to strike it in whatever manner you want. I warn you once again to watch the manner in which you return service. There is no curve ball any of us here haven't seen. All newbies come here and do exactly what you've done. So in a sense you are no fukkyn different. Seeking acceptance isn't a bad thing. You can adapt to what's on this site or you can be chased off this site as an androgynous troll. Its really all up to you. Judging from your post I am sure you have something to say....So ...WE ARE ALL EARS!! We await your clear and enlightening post.

I am sure you will have absolutely no problem doing this, as we have been introduced to your god-like ability to play on words. (Edge = Wedgey)

I am also sure your intent was to try to explain your ideas, which so far contradicts every guideline outlined in the DJ Bible. So please, rather than rant, explain your viewpoints thoroughly and allow us the privilege of learning.

Affinity

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see any point in arguing with God of War.

I picked out a few valid points in his post. Like it or not, he has the basic idea down.

The focus of life should remain improving yourself to become the best man you can be. He might not be able to relay that message in his post very clearly, but I can see that was the main point of it.

I wouldn't necessarily call what he's done plagiarism. He read the material on this site, absorbed it and formed his own thoughts and ideas, and posted it. That's what this site is all about. Sharing idea's and helping each other improve.

Giving him rude replies and arguing with him is only going to in turn cause a flame war, and there's no point in that. Either criticize the post, add something to it, or leave it alone.

And please. No remarks like some of the previous ones. "You only have xxx posts, you don't know what you're talking about, don't argue with us." :rolleyes:

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man.. if i was a moderator that guy would be so banned lol

that was a freakin useless post. it was an excuse to try and get some rhymes on the web. and what is this "permisson" sh!t about?

your a joke

Lord_Galth

Don Juan
Reaction score
He is right, though. DJ's need only two things: permission and the guts to act on it.

What he failed to recognize (being the moron that he is) is that all the other "mumbo jumbo" is about getting permission. So, ignore him

-LG

God Of War

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the tough love!

It was very benefical.
I've come to realize that there are two types of people in this world.

AFC's and DJ's; although the majority of you all's replies were typical FRUSTRATION I can see how ignorance breeds FEAR.

Just look at the KKK, they were so afraid of what they didn't understand that they were willing to unleash there inner monster( Their true nature) and kill hundreds and even thousands maybe millions of blacks.

So, this online lynching is nothing new.

F O R T H E R E C O R D !!!!!

I really don't care About Becoming a SUPREME< ALL-KNOWING< BETTER THAN EVERYBODY DON JUAN.

That is not my goal.

I respect this system and this community, but what a don't respect is AFC's trying to dampin my shine because I'm secure in my manhood.

I think there should be a new rule since this is suppose to be a positive site.

Everytime a so called Don Juan looses his cool after another DJ post something , it should be recorded. After three times they should be automatically oust and everytime they return to the site after that, (HATER has join the board )should appear where their so-called DJ name was.

My mission in life is not to impress guys, the main reason I post is to relieve stress and receive positve feedback from so-called homies.

Imagine this:

You're on one the best Basketball teams in the country. You and your team has made it to the Championship. However, you're up against a team that is equally if not better than your's. It 's half time and you're down by 20 points and starting to lose confidence in yourselves. That's when your Coach steps in and gives you the prep talk of a lifetime. The whole team is fired up and ready to go back on that court and regain their title, not as one of the best but, THE BEST.

Here's the twist: YOU'RE the only one still in doubt and feeling like a chump. And to add insult to injury you try to pull some of the other players into your world of self-doubt and fear.

Bottom line: I know my post sometimes come off as rude and disrespectful but, that's not my mission.

I'm feel as if I'm a Leader not a follower. I feel as if I was put on this earth to inspire by fire. Meaning , to motivate by being frank and direct.

However, I am now convinced that this approach is not always the best.

So from now on I'm making this plea.

If you are soft-hearted, weak-minded, full of jealousy and envy and overall useless DO NOT REPLY to my future post. I'm only addressing the WARRIORZ of this site. You know the onez who don't threaten to have you exiled and the onez who are not concerned with your amount of post (Young man whoever your name was, that was pathetic). I not like most I love to take CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM but, when so-called men start sounding and acting like high class *****ES I start to worry about the authenticity of this site.

I'm calling a Truce with anyone I've offended let's bury the hachett and get back to becoming better people.

FYI
Did you know that when God cast Satan out of heaven he took with him a third of the angels .

Since I'm finding it so hard to get my point across this is what I meant.

If one DJ responds out of fear, don't show the whole world that you're a follower.

Tisk,Tisk
That's sad!!!

assasin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another angry AFC out for revenge. Someone stop him, he's going to hurt somebody.

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the tough love!

You're quite welcome!! It's unusually odd for a self proclaimed 'God of War' to begin a 3rd...no wait a minute.... a 4th:rolleyes: bullshytt rant with any hint of submission, but hey....so much for pleasantries!!!!

It was very beneficial. I've come to realize that there are two types of people in this world. AFC's and DJ's; although the majority of you all's replies were typical FRUSTRATION I can see how ignorance breeds FEAR.

Tell us something new... We know this site is beneficial and so is the information we give to the initial uninformed numskull. The change into DJ-sm is an enlightening process....Actually the story behind the creation of sosuave.com goes like this.

Allen was on an archeological journey, when he ran into a cave being guarded by a tribe of INCA's. With his skill and wit, he managed to subdue all the tribesmen, and made it back to the U. S., with the DJ scroll(on papyrus material) in hand....The bible which it's now called, stands for:

Basic Instructions Before Leaving Effeminacy...
Qualities that your writing reeks of unfortunately..:rolleyes:

Just look at the KKK, they were so afraid of what they didn't understand that they were willing to unleash there inner monster( Their true nature) and kill hundreds and even thousands maybe millions of blacks.

So, this online lynching is nothing new.

A lynching to my knowledge, whether done in reality or in jest, is done to kill the person in question. I do not subscribe to any fukkyn party that demeans or strives to put down any race.

Now with that being said, if you're implying that we attacked your post..Then fukk yeah!! What did you think...Did you honestly believe we would let you waltz in here with insults and let you walk out after rolling over and playing dead?...Think again:rolleyes: Bubba!!!....

F O R T H E R E C O R D !!!!!

I really don't care About Becoming a SUPREME< ALL-KNOWING< BETTER THAN EVERYBODY DON JUAN.

That is not my goal.

I respect this system and this community, but what a don't respect is AFC's trying to dampin my shine because I'm secure in my manhood

Yes you do care, and it is your goal. Why else would you be here?? You see if you would stop for a minute and realize that DJ-ism is really state of mind, then you would stop attacking the DJ's that your mind has created... To attack us is to attack a thought process, one that ultimately places you in the back seat...
Uhhhmmm....Especially if your ideas entail 'TRYING TO DAMPIN YOUR SHINE'.......uhmmmmm!....What the Fukk???:confused: I still don't understand the hieroglyphics you wrote.

I think there should be a new rule since this is suppose to be a positive site.

Everytime a so called Don Juan looses his cool after another DJ post something , it should be recorded. After three times they should be automatically oust and everytime they return to the site after that, (HATER has join the board )should appear where their so-called DJ name was.

My mission in life is not to impress guys, the main reason I post is to relieve stress and receive positive feedback from so-called homies.

If you had posted here for a while, you would have realized that there is an option set up for that. Its more like a warning system that lets you know when your post is out of hand... Troll syndrome we call it...

Oh and just to show you that we accept your suggestions, here is what your new login looks like:

God Of War (Hater has joined the board)
Don Juan :

Per your request....I did what you asked.....with a few changes.
For example I added E. D. to the word JOIN just so people would understand your bullshytt pshychobabble..:rolleyes:
Glad to be of help....

You're on one the best Basketball teams in the country. You and your team has made it to the Championship. However, you're up against a team that is equally if not better than your's. It 's half time and you're down by 20 points and starting to lose confidence in yourselves. That's when your Coach steps in and gives you the prep talk of a lifetime. The whole team is fired up and ready to go back on that court and regain their title, not as one of the best but, THE BEST.

Here's the twist: YOU'RE the only one still in doubt and feeling like a chump. And to add insult to injury you try to pull some of the other players into your world of self-doubt and fear.

Okayyyyyyyyy! Your analogy makes absolutely no sense, however I am sure to you it must come across as the Gettysburg Address!!
Bon chance mes amie....:D

Bottom line: I know my post sometimes come off as rude and disrespectful but, that's not my mission.

I'm feel as if I'm a Leader not a follower. I feel as if I was put on this earth to inspire by fire. Meaning , to motivate by being frank and direct.

However, I am now convinced that this approach is not always the best.

So from now on I'm making this plea.

If you are soft-hearted, weak-minded, full of jealousy and envy and overall useless DO NOT REPLY to my future post. I'm only addressing the WARRIORZ of this site. You know the onez who don't threaten to have you exiled and the onez who are not concerned with your amount of post (Young man whoever your name was, that was pathetic). I not like most I love to take CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM but, when so-called men start sounding and acting like high class *****ES I start to worry about the authenticity of this site.

2 things..

First of all, this is not a battle... I repeat : This is not a battle. God of War, we don't battle on this site.. We just put mindless numbskulls in their places.. The effort placed on this thread by myself and others, is simply an effort to steer you in the right direction.

Call it a HAZING SESSION!!!:cool:

Second.....Don't beg..making a plea goes against the grain here! It's tradition in numnutt-land to make a fukkyn plea after your ideas have been placed on blast..

FYI
Did you know that when God cast Satan out of heaven he took with him a third of the angels .

Since I'm finding it so hard to get my point across this is what I meant.

If one DJ responds out of fear, don't show the whole world that you're a follower.

Man why even fukkyn bother:rolleyes:......

Dude you smell of insecurities.. You have no basis for your lopsided argument, you have no success stories, and have absolutely no subscribers to your theory.

The part of your theory you have that makes any sense at all, has been played out on the DJ forum.. It happens to have been 'gutted out' under the topic of CONFIDENCE....

Stop posting mindless crap and learn. We understand your attraction to this site, otherwise why would you be here. Stop posting offshore regurgitated bullshytt and learn something.

Then maybe we'll listen,..

Oh by the way, Satan never took the other demons, with him. They were cast out on an individual basis.

See you on another post...

The Edge 'Some have it, and some don't

Last edited:

Don-Wan Kenobi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you all still flaming God of War?

Christ's sake, please find something constructive to do with your time. Nobody came to this site because they're the hottest piece of azz out there and never had any trouble getting women. Most people come here to learn and get better; I come here to learn and get better. I'm sure God of War came here to do the same and he has every right to visit and post to this site, just as you have the right to visit and post yourself. And whether or not you agree with his introductory thread, see that it's obvious he's not trolling or trying to incite a flame-war. I find his perspective quite interesting and looking past his gangsta rhetoric, I see someone with at least a bit of intelligence.

I have no idea how this one will turn out. I don't know who this guy is; for all we know, he could make some important contributions to this forum that help change our ideas and approaches to meeting and attracting women. So, don't run him out. And don't frigging call him an "AFC," cuz board members who take the liberty to point out who is "AFC" and who isn't come across like whiny, little bytches who have to regurgitate everything Ross or Doc tells them because they have so little confidence when left to their own devices.

Imagine if Pook would have gotten this sort of reception a few years ago, when he arrived here. I'm sure that some of you would have been all too eager to jump on the flaming bandwagon until he stopped posting. And you're the same guys who today, quote him in every post and sleep with a printed copy of the "bible" under your pillow.

This sh-t's been happening too much on the forum. New posters getting torn apart by who I'd consider to be other new posters. And there's even talk in "Everything Else" about restricting membership and pressuring one another to keep this site a secret. One member is complaining cuz sosuave shows up as a search result on Yahoo. ??? What makes you, or I, or anybody on this forum better or more entitled to post here than anyone else?

Please, let's stop pretending we're all experts and belittling the new guy and get back to discussing what we came here to discuss.

DWK

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don-Wan Kenobi
Are you all still flaming God of War?

Christ's sake, please find something constructive to do with your time. Nobody came to this site because they're the hottest piece of azz out there and never had any trouble getting women. Most people come here to learn and get better; I come here to learn and get better. I'm sure God of War came here to do the same and he has every right to visit and post to this site, just as you have the right to visit and post yourself. And whether or not you agree with his introductory thread, see that it's obvious he's not trolling or trying to incite a flame-war. I find his perspective quite interesting and looking past his gangsta rhetoric, I see someone with at least a bit of intelligence.

I have no idea how this one will turn out. I don't know who this guy is; for all we know, he could make some important contributions to this forum that help change our ideas and approaches to meeting and attracting women. So, don't run him out. And don't frigging call him an "AFC," cuz board members who take the liberty to point out who is "AFC" and who isn't come across like whiny, little bytches who have to regurgitate everything Ross or Doc tells them because they have so little confidence when left to their own devices.

Imagine if Pook would have gotten this sort of reception a few years ago, when he arrived here. I'm sure that some of you would have been all too eager to jump on the flaming bandwagon until he stopped posting. And you're the same guys who today, quote him in every post and sleep with a printed copy of the "bible" under your pillow.

This sh-t's been happening too much on the forum. New posters getting torn apart by who I'd consider to be other new posters. And there's even talk in "Everything Else" about restricting membership and pressuring one another to keep this site a secret. One member is complaining cuz sosuave shows up as a search result on Yahoo. ??? What makes you, or I, or anybody on this forum better or more entitled to post here than anyone else?

Please, let's stop pretending we're all experts and belittling the new guy and get back to discussing what we came here to discuss.

DWK
Couldnt have said it better my self.;)

DWK, hit on so many important points. It really does piss me off when we have guys flaming each other left and right, prentending they know everything.

God of War, you gotta be more humble. You cant enter a home as a stray dog and attempt to be the dominant family member so soon.

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don-Wan Kenobi
Are you all still flaming God of War?DWK
I do not partake in worthless flame wars, but if you enter this forum in the manner with which he did,(READ AGAIN) you're gonna know about it.. Done!!!!

Stop and read the entire thread again Mack and Don-Wan Kenobi, and you'll see everything for what it is..

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Edge
I do not partake in worthless flame wars, but if you enter this forum in the manner with which he did,(READ AGAIN) you're gonna know about it.. Done!!!!

Stop and read the entire thread again Mack and Don-Wan Kenobi, and you'll see everything for what it is..

What are u talkin about? I read the post and even posted on this thread!

I agree with you, Im just saying that there are a lot of wankstas on our board.

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Edge

Originally posted by Mack Of All Trades
I agree with you, Im just saying that there are a lot of wankstas on our board.
I hear yah man!!

Like I said, it would be different if I was trying to run him outta here, I'm just telling him to get his SHYTT together...

How do you ever justify coming onto a forum and your first post starts off with:

I can't believe some of the bull!$#* I hear on this board. What's so fu*K#@g hard about being a Man.

What's so difficult about taking what you want.

You have permission to do so, that's all you need!!!!

All that other stuff is B.S

Whatt???... have I missed something here... Hey Mr. Kenobi.. if you think this guy has a valid point then fukk me :eek:, cos I am definitely seeing shytt the wrong way!!!:rolleyes:

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there were exactly "420" views when i opened this link :)

i havnt even read it, i just posted because it was the magic number :)