I won't deny ya, I'ma straight ridah!!

God Of War

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look!

I would never submit to anyone that I didn't respect. I was simply being sarcastic.

All you DJ's who are still improving thanks for being patient with me. Trust me, revolutionary things will come from me.

To you so called DJ's who think that this is YOUR board, you'll soon find out the hard way that it WASN'T, ISN'T, and NEVER WILL BE. Also it'll never be controlled by you or anyone else. NO, not even me!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Moving on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CornDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, G_O_W, you sure made a wrong entrance on this forum eh?

Well, don't sweat it. Those numbers in the author box don't mean shyt, as long as you know what kind of cards you are holding in your hands. I may have Jan 2003, and 8 posts written in my profile box, but i've been here for a longer period of time then all of the people that answered to this your post -if, looking at the profile box, of course.
You seem to have brains as well as atittude, which is good, but you still need to steer them in the right direction. You'll get better... eventually.
Just don't leave this forum, or think of it as negative becuse of a few idiotic schmucks, that have been here for a few months more then you and they want to show all of the folks out there, that they are TRUE DJ-s, with putting down the new guy of course :rolleyes:

Just have patience, and keep upgrading. And don't even THINK of rushing anything, just to make yourself "worthy." All that I-am-the-true-DJ-and-thou-art-the-stupid-AFC shyt is for newbies and for those who don't see the true DJ thing.
Patience, patience, patience and remember to always keep it slow. ALWAYS! Never try to make the third step if you are only at you first. And If you get seriously stuck in the process, it's a good sign -it shows that you still have work to do ;)

Happy hunting, tiger!

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, one of my problems with a lot of people these days is that they're either total wussies, or too manly.

The wussies are scared of everything, and the other extreme ("real" men) are rude and manage to p*ss everything off, whether it be co-workers, management, or social contacts.

In a sense, the wusses are too scared to drive a car, and the "men" drive at 200mph without a seat belt.

Ofus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you cut out the empty criticisms and other lame parts of God Of War's original post it actually comes out pretty decent. Observe:

Originally posted by God Of War (abridged version of post)
Permission!!!

What's so difficult about taking what you want.

You have permission to do so, that's all you need!!!! Forgive yourself of all your past mistakes and you'll began to take back the only weapon you need on this road of life.

Permission to be the Man, permission to be your best, permission to reach your goals, premission to have the best of women, permission to stand up for yourself, permission to be happy, permission to exercise authority, permisson to be Successful.

All you simply have to do is to give yourself permission to get back up and continue to try.

Well if you'd only realize that you've been granted permission since tha day of your birth to conquer and master your perception of the world you'd soar to new heights. Both the Universe and Women chipped in and gave you complete authority and now their in dier need of you stepping up to the plate and exercising it.
God of War, you seem to have some good ideas. I suggest that you focus your power on sharing your good ideas and not on empty and pointless criticizing.

Ofus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by God Of War

All that other stuff is B.S
Confidence, charisma, challenge and all this other mumbo jumbo is proof that some of you so called DJs are still stuck in the world's mold of what a real DJ is.

A true DJ needs only permission. Remember that, cause trust me, once this seaps into your mind then you'll realize that you've been deceiving yourselves.
This is incorrect. The concept of being a "true DJ" is a concept spelled out and defined extensively in the Don Juan Bible. The concept you describe in your post differs dramatically from the concept of a Don Juan.

Bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey GOW, how about giving some substance to your post? after all, you're here to enlighten us on something, right?
Oh and forget about being arrogant and trying to get flames from everyone, it won't do you any good.
Respect.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by God Of War
What's so difficult about taking what you want.

Confidence, charisma, challenge and all this other mumbo jumbo is proof that some of you so called DJs are still stuck in the world's mold of what a real DJ is.

I don't care too much about challenge, but charisma is very important for anything. I can't say the number of times when charisma saved me from screwing up.

I don't even think the word "DJ" should apply exclusively to women. It should apply to every aspect of your life. Just "being a man" isn't enough in the competitive world of the 21st century.

iceman666

Don Juan
Reaction score
My first comment goes out to oreo renegade: That was a fantastic post, you didn't even open it, i laughed my a$$ off on that one. One of the best random comments I've read on here, and it was just about as relevant as GOW's post.

It's funny how this whole site and being a DJ is self confidence and an ability to read, analyze, and understand human behavior. Thus when you seen a post like GOW, you realize that self confidence is shown, not told. And his behavior screams immaturity. No social proof can justify that.

Peace

"'Cause its friDAY, you ain't got no job, and you ain't go $hit to do." --Smokie

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hypocrite?

Those were very nice posts talking about how people shouldn't crack on other people's posts but, uh

Confidence, charisma, challenge and all this other mumbo jumbo is proof that some of you so called DJs are still stuck in the world's mold of what a real DJ is
in my best 1st grader voice..

"you started it"