Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I won the lottery, I think I'm going to give it all to charity.

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
give some to charity spend like 500 for youself right now (if not less), and invest the rest.

immrtlwun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
put it into a CD, and in a few months, when it matures, it'll be worth a lot more

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
You know like I know, Many religions out there, they want your money. They will ask for your money even if your not part of there group just for there own self pleasure and gain, and people do give it just for feeling good about themselves thinking they score points with God or Heaven or religious leaders.

But BBNradio.org as a ministry. They don't need your money. God doesn't need your money. For the past 33 years bbn at its humble beginings have trusted God for there needs. Today bbnradio broadcasts in 7 different languages World Wide. With a Budget of 5 Million dollars, you would think that they depend on daily commercials or rich wealthy citizens with 5000 dollars.

The truth is, each dollar has been prayed, trusted in with many tears. From people like me and old fashion folk who believe that the ministry of bbn is doing what the Lord Jesus Christ has said to do. To spread the Good News to the ends of the earth.

Basically what im trying to say is. With that 5000 dollars in your hand. Do what ever you want to do with it.

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have nothing against donating it to charity, but I've worked in places that dealt with charities and some of the things I have heard are extremely appauling.

Like people taking the money and using it for themselves or paying themselves large salaries. That's just the surface and I'm not trying to say DON'T donate, but if you plan on doing that be mindful of who you donate it to. I've even heard of some people starting up fake charities to scam money off people.

My advice would be to wait until google's stock goes down to about 200 bux a share and then watch it go back up to 4-500 bux. Instant profit :)

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck charity. That's probably the stupidest sh!t you can do.

Spend it on booze and b!tches, as I can see from your KBJing that you need to get out more.

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bbestar
You know like I know, Many religions out there, they want your money. They will ask for your money even if your not part of there group just for there own self pleasure and gain, and people do give it just for feeling good about themselves thinking they score points with God or Heaven or religious leaders.

But BBNradio.org as a ministry. They don't need your money. God doesn't need your money. For the past 33 years bbn at its humble beginings have trusted God for there needs. Today bbnradio broadcasts in 7 different languages World Wide. With a Budget of 5 Million dollars, you would think that they depend on daily commercials or rich wealthy citizens with 5000 dollars.

The truth is, each dollar has been prayed, trusted in with many tears. From people like me and old fashion folk who believe that the ministry of bbn is doing what the Lord Jesus Christ has said to do. To spread the Good News to the ends of the earth.

Basically what im trying to say is. With that 5000 dollars in your hand. Do what ever you want to do with it.
Im hoping that your post was about donating the money to church. Cuz in that case... PRAISE BABY PRAISE. Im actually surprised im not the only christian on this forum lol.

Xericx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centaurion
Fvck charity. That's probably the stupidest sh!t you can do.

Spend it on booze and b!tches, as I can see from your KBJing that you need to get out more.
I agree.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bbestar

LMAO... you got to be fvcking kidding me!!! Christ, your just as BS as the church itself, w. their hypocritically finangling ways.

You write 3 paragraphs praising this damn network, and how "old fashion folk" like you, etc. have kept this thing up for "Lord Jesus" blah blah blah. Then tell the dude... "Basically what im trying to say is. With that 5000 dollars in your hand. Do what ever you want to do with it." LMAO... what a joke!

You think w. all the money and mind-programming the church jumbles... that they could instill some suaver tactics.

So back to the thread topic. I say you donate it to this chump to enroll in a Pych. 101 class, followed by Sales and Marketing. Then a hypnotist to unbrainwash him, from the outdated "the world is flat" religion.

(serious note: Spend that cake on Travelling... hands down!) Go somewhere fat, and enjoy the hell outta yourself. Women, sun, fun, etc... and when your there tipping back a brew, w. mad exotic a$$ around you... give ol D.Light a cheers)

SuaveOn'
-DarkLight-

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Famous quote about money...

Some guy once said, "I spent most of it on booze and women... the rest I wasted."

Seriously, enjoy a bit, save/invest the rest. I would suggest a 3 to 12 month CD while you research and find a good mutual fund.