Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I witnessed something last night and I'm not sure whether to do anything with this knowledge

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So last night there was a girl who was super into me walking to her car to get clothes or something after we had finished getting drunk at the bar.

While walking, she decides to call her guy friend she came with to tell him she's safe and leaving with me. She accidentally dials the wrong number for this other guy, he picks up, I answer and apologize for her dialing wrong, then hang up.

This guy starts blowing up this girl's phone about how it was "f***ed up to call him with another guy on the line" and "wyd" and "are you comin over or what" etc for maybe a solid half hour.

The kicker is I know this guy...he's been dating this other chick that I've known and been attracted to for a while, but they've been together for years so I never bothered. Like they'll probably get married eventually.

I mention to the girl I'm walking with about how I thought that guy was dating this other girl, to which she promptly tells me they aren't.

Today, with that knowledge, I message her asking if she wants to grab a drink, thinking maybe they broke up.

She replies telling me she has a boyfriend, though she can understand how it might appear she doesn't since she doesn't post with him too often.

So now I'm wondering if I can or should do anything with this knowledge...yeah I'd love to bang this chick, and based on what I witnessed last night it looks like he might be cheating or at least looking to cheat. However, I'm also aware that I have no proof aside from this other girl, probably wouldn't be believed anyway, and could even potentially be wrong.

In either case, I thought I'd ask this forum if there's any potential "win" to be had here. I haven't responded to her message or read it, I just know what it says because it popped up on my phone screen.

EDIT: Correction, she unsent the message almost immediately after sending it, but I still saw it pop up first, so I know its contents.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of charming people in the Baltimore-Philly corridor evidently

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So last night there was a girl who was super into me walking to her car to get clothes or something after we had finished getting drunk at the bar.

While walking, she decides to call her guy friend she came with to tell him she's safe and leaving with me. She accidentally dials the wrong number for this other guy, he picks up, I answer and apologize for her dialing wrong, then hang up.
Why are you answering the phone for her?

This guy starts blowing up this girl's phone about how it was "f***ed up to call him with another guy on the line" and "wyd" and "are you comin over or what" etc for maybe a solid half hour.

The kicker is I know this guy...he's been dating this other chick that I've known and been attracted to for a while, but they've been together for years so I never bothered. Like they'll probably get married eventually.

I mention to the girl I'm walking with about how I thought that guy was dating this other girl, to which she promptly tells me they aren't.

Today, with that knowledge, I message her asking if she wants to grab a drink, thinking maybe they broke up.

She replies telling me she has a boyfriend, though she can understand how it might appear she doesn't since she doesn't post with him too often.
Just to be clear, is her boyfriend the guy that blew up girl #1's phone?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I think you should step away and let the dust settle if either one reaches out pounce. However you’re getting involved in something that involves 3 people already. Has the ingredients for a serious fluster cluck- all it takes is one unstable person and it could get real fast.

Exercise your options for easier prey, this reads all wrong.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you answering the phone for her?

Just to be clear, is her boyfriend the guy that blew up girl #1's phone?
Girl 1 is the one I'm walking with.

Girl 2 is the one I think is hot I thought was dating this guy who may or may not be trying to cheat on her with Girl 1.

I did not answer the phone, she meant to call her guy friend from the bar to tell him she was leaving with me and accidentally dialed the wrong number, and I was there so I apologized for the wrong number and we hung up on him.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl 1 is the one I'm walking with.

Girl 2 is the one I think is hot I thought was dating this guy who may or may not be trying to cheat on her with Girl 1.

I did not answer the phone, she meant to call her guy friend from the bar to tell him she was leaving with me and accidentally dialed the wrong number, and I was there so I apologized for the wrong number and we hung up on him.
Gotcha

Yeah I agree with @Pierce.Manhammer leave this one alone. Lots of women out there. Getting yourself in a messed up situation over pvssy is dumb and a beta move.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotcha

Yeah I agree with @Pierce.Manhammer leave this one alone. Lots of women out there. Getting yourself in a messed up situation over pvssy is dumb and a beta move.
Fair enough, at least if the boyfriend confronts me over the DM I can be honest and say I thought she was single because of what Girl 1 said.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Fair enough, at least if the boyfriend confronts me over the DM I can be honest and say I thought she was single because of what Girl 1 said.
I get you young people really are worried about your social media crap but Jesus Christ why would you even waste a moment on this? Just move on you don’t owe that guy an answer for sh1t

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
None of your business. Don't inject yourself into these situations or you will wish you wouldn't have.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure which woman you mean here. To me, it sounds like the guy is cheating so who else is in the wrong here?
Pretty sure he’s talking about the b!tch who dialed the “wrong number”. Came to the bar with one dude, left with another, also sleeping with a guy who has a long term GF….and that’s probably just scratching the surface of her “social life”. LOL

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no she didnt
Pretty sure he’s talking about the b!tch who dialed the “wrong number”. Came to the bar with one dude, left with another, also sleeping with a guy who has a long term GF….and that’s probably just scratching the surface of her “social life”. LOL
Ok, I got my answer but I'll reply to these 2 responses because I know how often this community assumes the worst-case scenario...

First off, the dude she came with is gay...he comes there because he's closet gay and the manager of the bar I'm friends with is gay. So there's your answer to that one. We got a hold of him on the second call and he was fine with it and was glad she was safe with me and not somewhere random.

Second, yes she accidentally dialed it. If you want to be specific she went to Recent and tapped the wrong dude's name. Guy answered immediately and I apologized for her drunk dial and we hung up on him.

Third, I don't know whether he's cheating with this girl or not, I didn't give it much thought at the time why he was a recent call because I was also drunk. She might be, and I wouldn't care. I'm not looking to date the girl.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
and I apologized for her drunk dial
That sounds really masculine, apologizing for other people's mistakes, good job.

If you tell her that guy has a girlfriend hoping she fvcks you, let me tell you that you'll be the beta cvck who told her that, nothing more.

Guys like you get their teeth knocked out for being snakes hoping girls fvck them. Its not your problem, if you can get her to fvck you with you're game, don't expect her to fvck you with your gossips.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounds really masculine, apologizing for other people's mistakes, good job.

If you tell her that guy has a girlfriend hoping she fvcks you, let me tell you that you'll be the beta cvck who told her that, nothing more.

Guys like you get their teeth knocked out for being snakes hoping girls fvck them. Its not your problem, if you can get her to fvck you with you're game, don't expect her to fvck you with your gossips.
Are you stupid?

Did you even read the post?

EDIT: Who the hell cares that I apologized on her behalf. She's drunk doin dumb s*** not realizing who she called so I just say "hey sorry guy she pressed the wrong number". Of all the things to overanalyze yes I'm sure that makes me beta as hell huh.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
So now I'm wondering if I can or should do anything with this knowledge...yeah I'd love to bang this chick, and based on what I witnessed last night it looks like he might be cheating or at least looking to cheat
I imagine you rubbing your hands like a weirdo thinking of a Master plan with this "great knowledge" to make her bang you. Does this really make you a masculine man?

I did that one time when I was blue pilled, and it got me nowhere, the guy almost fighting me, he denied everything, she never banged me and to top it all up, that caused dread on her thinking he might replace her, causing her to fall even more for him.

You should be red pilled, you should know better.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I imagine you rubbing your hands like a weirdo thinking of a Master plan with this "great knowledge" to make her bang you. Does this really make you a masculine man?

I did that one time when I was blue pilled, and it got me nowhere, the guy almost fighting me, he denied everything, she never banged me and to top it all up, that caused dread on her thinking he might replace her, causing her to fall even more for him.

You should be red pilled, you should know better.
Uhh no, I reached out to that girl asking if she wanted to grab drinks because it was new information to me, according to this girl and the way the dude reacted to the drunk dial, that she might be single.

Yet according to her response stating she has a boyfriend, she seems to be unaware. So I asked you all whether I should do anything with that information and the consensus is: no, don't get involved, it could end really badly for you.

That's fine. I got my answer. I would like to bang her, sure, but I'm not plotting. Plus I know what it's like to be cheated on.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why on earth did you answer the call? She should’ve just ended the call immediately. The next best thing you could’ve done was ending the call as soon as you had the phone. But I sense that you wanted to “AMOG” the guy for kicks.

If you were “that guy” she would’ve lied about being with you. Instead, she used you as a pawn to test her boyfriend.