I witnessed something last night and I'm not sure whether to do anything with this knowledge

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Why on earth did you answer the call? She should’ve just ended the call immediately. The next best thing you could’ve done was ending the call as soon as you had the phone. But I sense that you wanted to “AMOG” the guy for kicks.

If you were “that guy” she would’ve lied about being with you. Instead, she used you as a pawn to test her boyfriend.
Nah, for real you think she did that to test him? Is it were true then he failed the test because that guy was exploding her phone.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why on earth did you answer the call? She should’ve just ended the call immediately. The next best thing you could’ve done was ending the call as soon as you had the phone. But I sense that you wanted to “AMOG” the guy for kicks.

If you were “that guy” she would’ve lied about being with you. Instead, she used you as a pawn to test her boyfriend.
I don't think some of you guys understand the situation I'm describing in the thread...doesn't matter, I got my answer. You guys can have your own conversations.

NickSavage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely hit it. Then report back on the destruction that ensues!

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your story is majorly fragmented.
I read it 3 times thoroughly to check if I missed something, and nothing is there.

You said you walked with her to her car, then she accidentally dialed the wrong guy............. and then what?
You asked her out the next day?

You didn't mention what happened after the phone call.
Did she get in her car and drive off before you made a move on her?
What was the point of the phone call if she was already on her way home?

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You said you walked with her to her car, then she accidentally dialed the wrong guy............. and then what?
She went to the guy she drunk dialed's house.
He asked out the girlfriend of the guy, the drunk girl had drunk dialed the previous night. Because the drunk girl had told BPH that, the guy and his girlfriend weren't together anymore (probably a lie the guy had said to the drunk girl to get her to fvck him). BPH believed the drunk girl, so assumed the guy's girlfriend was single. Guy's girlfriend assures BPH, they are very much still together.

To let the gay guy she came with, know she was leaving.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your story is majorly fragmented.
I read it 3 times thoroughly to check if I missed something, and nothing is there.

You didn't mention what happened after the phone call.
Did she get in her car and drive off before you made a move on her?
She went to the guy she drunk dialed's house.

He asked out the girlfriend of the guy, the drunk girl had drunk dialed the previous night. Because the drunk girl had told BPH that, the guy and his girlfriend weren't together anymore (probably a lie the guy had said to the drunk girl to get her to fvck him). BPH believed the drunk girl, so assumed the guy's girlfriend was single. Guy's girlfriend assures BPH, they are very much still together.

To let the gay guy she came with, know she was leaving.
I wrote out a whole reply just as he posted this, and he's basically correct.

The only part wrong was the bolded bit. She came to my house. We didn't end up f***ing because she was very drunk, it was very late, she was very tired, and had work in the morning at like 8AM. Even though she was all over me attached at the hip at the bar she pushed away my advances when I had her at my house so I just let it go and went to sleep.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I wrote out a whole reply just as he posted this, and he's basically correct.

The only part wrong was the bolded bit. She came to my house. We didn't end up f***ing because she was very drunk, it was very late, she was very tired, and had work in the morning at like 8AM. Even though she was all over me attached at the hip at the bar she pushed away my advances when I had her at my house so I just let it go and went to sleep.
Game playing at its finest on her part.