Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Will Tell You How To Impress Girls Because I Am One

Status
Not open for further replies.

JezDuffield

Banned
Reaction score
insanity said:
princess jo is the black italian
You could be right, but I don't think that every single troll is the same one person, there are many different trolls who are posting in here. :cool:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It could just be reincarnation y'know...

Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
Ignore list you?

Report you for IP#ban?

You are 13 years old, and found this page by typing "how to talk to girlz" into Google. Come back in 5 (years).
I am soon to be 21, and no I didn't search "how to talk to girlz", nor do I spell girls with a z. I've been reading this site for a couple years, but apparently some of you don't want me posting, so maybe I'll come back in 2 more years.

And by the way phyzzle, it must be really awesome to be such a bad ass on the internet because i'm sure if I see you in real life I can beat the crap out of you.

JezDuffield

Banned
Reaction score
reallyfreakinlost said:
I am soon to be 21, and no I didn't search "how to talk to girlz", nor do I spell girls with a z. I've been reading this site for a couple years, but apparently some of you don't want me posting, so maybe I'll come back in 2 more years.

And by the way phyzzle, it must be really awesome to be such a bad ass on the internet because i'm sure if I see you in real life I can beat the crap out of you.
Very well said, this guys a loser, who calls everyone else a troll, yet he himself has over 300 posts in two months, so he can't be having very much success in his alluring of attractive women in his own personal life, so he attacks everyone else, to make him feel better, I feel very sorry for these types of people. :up: :mad: :mad: :up:

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it that all of the guys and girls who joined this web site in 2006 are being attacked as so called trolls, what was so fantastic about the site two or three years ago, I keep reading this.

1. It was fun to read.

2. People actually gave good advice before directing anyone to read the DJ bible. Now most people just say "Read the DJ bible" as if that's the answer to all questions.

3. Guys would join Boot Camps with excitement which fueled the forum's atmosphere.

4. The members could have a discussion without a boiling flame war. Sure there were disagreements, but they were intresting and provided numerous point of views.

As the years past so does the join dates. The majority of the people who are posting today are the people who joined this year. As with last year, the majority of the people who posted last year joined last year. This year, I've seen a lot of off threads that were slight different and out of the norm compared to the prior years.

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's not that the forums were really better many years ago. it's just the tips section really exploded at that time and some of the people that have stuck around this long have read the same post after post. if they were so don juan, they should help bestow their knowledge and pass it on instaed of saying read the bible. chances are these are the bitter people who are having mega problems with women and are waiting for that one golden tip which may or may not come.

it's pretty bad when somebody can read a post and say it's been discussed thousands of times....these are the people you should not listen too. the reason for that is, that these are the people who are sitting constantly reading post after post after post. they are the ones not taking action. why listen to them.

Reaction score
insanity said:
it's not that the forums were really better many years ago. it's just the tips section really exploded at that time and some of the people that have stuck around this long have read the same post after post. if they were so don juan, they should help bestow their knowledge and pass it on instaed of saying read the bible. chances are these are the bitter people who are having mega problems with women and are waiting for that one golden tip which may or may not come.

it's pretty bad when somebody can read a post and say it's been discussed thousands of times....these are the people you should not listen too. the reason for that is, that these are the people who are sitting constantly reading post after post after post. they are the ones not taking action. why listen to them.
Wow that was a breath of fresh air. I don't want to hate on anybody on this forum, because I am new to it, and I certainly don't consider myself superior to the Don Juans here, but I'd have to agree that people really shouldn't just say "read the bible" or "this has been discussed before". Some british idiot even went as far as reported one of my threads "which do girls like attitudes or looks" just because its been discussed before. What a freaking moron.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
Lol, I don't think you got what I was saying.

Oh well.
Tell me about it:p

I often whip out what (I think) is the most killer innuendo only to have it zoom past the girls head.

I know If I was with my guy friends we'd have a childish laugh about it, perhaps for up to 10 minutes.

Come on ladies. pay attention!:D

p.s one tip though, if you do crack out a joke and she misses it. let it go. It may've been funny at the time, it's not funny now.

Brian Griffin

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with skip and Jez.

There's so much brainwashing in this forum it's ridiculous. Most guys here wouldn't know good advice if it hit them in the face. They think "Oh no, it's from a girl it CAN'T BE TRUE." There's the problem with this entire forum - way too much generalizing and overanalyzing. Yes, women do follow their emotions, NO it doesn't mean they all give bad advice. Whether those posts were from a girl isn't the point. Some of you need to get your head out of your ass and get in the real world. Just because you've been hurt or rejected by a woman does not mean they're all sluts, does not mean they can't give good advice, and does not mean they don't know what they want. If you believe it, you're a MORON. I know plenty of females who give extremely good advice. I don't know why people here keep clouding everyone's mind into believing attracting women is down to a "strict science".

Women want a guy who's fun, has a sense of humor, who is charming and is comfortable with who he is. I guarantee you the guys who think you need to be "****y & funny" don't possess those qualities. They know it too. They're angry at women, that's what it comes down to.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brian Griffin said:
I agree with skip and Jez.

There's so much brainwashing in this forum it's ridiculous. Most guys here wouldn't know good advice if it hit them in the face. They think "Oh no, it's from a girl it CAN'T BE TRUE." There's the problem with this entire forum - way too much generalizing and overanalyzing. Yes, women do follow their emotions, NO it doesn't mean they all give bad advice. Whether those posts were from a girl isn't the point. Some of you need to get your head out of your ass and get in the real world. Just because you've been hurt or rejected by a woman does not mean they're all sluts, does not mean they can't give good advice, and does not mean they don't know what they want. If you believe it, you're a MORON. I know plenty of females who give extremely good advice. I don't know why people here keep clouding everyone's mind into believing attracting women is down to a "strict science".

Women want a guy who's fun, has a sense of humor, who is charming and is comfortable with who he is. I guarantee you the guys who think you need to be "****y & funny" don't possess those qualities. They know it too. They're angry at women, that's what it comes down to.

My vote for post of the year.

Very well said, and something me and a few others have been touting for a while now.

The science behind picking up is retarded.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly.

Besides, all this girl (or guy, whatever) did was basically sum up the DJ bible in like a few sentences, but everyone wants to call troll because she's a girl and girls can't give good advice because they are inferior.

Right.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny how everyone's so quick to call her out on lying about how hot she thinks she is just because of her age, when some of the biggest and hottest female sex symbols in the world are well into their 30s. While 18-25ers do have a monopoly on hotness, the hot 30-somethings are out there.

4th letter

Don Juan
Reaction score
It dont matter what a woman says she wants
Shes always willing to compromise it if you can put her in the right mood.

Thats what this site is about learning how to get a woman open.

Who doesent want to be with someone they find attractive?

One or two chromosomes we are all willing to compromise on looks if there is something to balance it out.

You can have a conditioned body million dollars and not be able to get a chick under you if you dont know how to make yourself desirable.

Its like a girl you know that has a disease but is beyond a 10... SHES NICE TO LOOK AT

Some of yall would still hit it just like some girls would get with a lame o

and those are the girls guys like me pass on.

Eccentric

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
Ignore list you?

Report you for IP#ban?

You are 13 years old, and found this page by typing "how to talk to girlz" into Google. Come back in 5 (years).
I tinkled in my panties. :eek:

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*sits back with the popcorn to watch the flamewar*

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
*sits back with the popcorn to watch the flamewar*
You might want to go to blockbuster and rent a movie to watch instead, cause I don't think this should go on any longer.

Why can't girls post here without guys acting like complete *******s?

Except for you of course pen. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.