I Will Tell You How To Impress Girls Because I Am One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Jo

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a cool site, I'm a girl, a very hot one, I'm still sexy at 32, and I am going to tell you how to impress a girl.

We girls like many things about guys, we want our guys to be very hot, handsome in other words, we want them to be confident, fun to be with, and successful in life.

They should talk to us if they want to be with us, not just lust after us with their eyes and not have the balls to approach us, we hate guys who do this, as it happens all of the time.

We don't want to be called sluts either, because we need sex as much as all of you guys out there need it, so it is a very cruel thing to say to a girl, plus we do not like it when our guys brag about their sex life with us to the other guys they hang out with.:up:

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
*Gasp!*

A girl gave good advice.

Quick, hand her some flame shields!

I feel this is just the calm before the storm...

Reaction score
Princess Jo said:
This is a cool site, I'm a girl, a very hot one, I'm still sexy at 32, and I am going to tell you how to impress a girl.
Nice to know that you are hot. I am turned on now.

Princess Jo said:
We girls like many things about guys, we want our guys to be very hot, handsome in other words, we want them to be confident, fun to be with, and successful in life.
I am not hot, not confident, well maybe a little fun to be with, and sort of successful in life. I have gotten laid. But I don't exactly get supermodels, maybe I should work out more? Do girls like musclular men or slim men?

Princess Jo said:
They should talk to us if they want to be with us, not just lust after us with their eyes and not have the balls to approach us, we hate guys who do this, as it happens all of the time.
I think its hilarious when I look at some girl's tits, when they're practically popping out, and they get mad, as if they didn't want people to notice. Please help me understand, why do you girls do this, if you don't want guys to "lust" after you then don't dress too provocatively, is this too difficult a concept to grasp?

Princess Jo said:
We don't want to be called sluts either, because we need sex as much as all of you guys out there need it, so it is a very cruel thing to say to a girl, plus we do not like it when our guys brag about their sex life with us to the other guys they hang out with.:up:
That is a contradiction because if you don't want to be called sluts, then how can you need sex as much, if not more than guys? I do not understand this at all.

Basically your post did clear up some things a bit, but it raised a lot more questions, at least for me. I have many questions... Why do girls go for guys who think of them lowly, while they reject guys who worship them... this is completely illogical. Why do girls always go for guys who treat them like crap, do they want to be treated that way? I don't understand it. and also, why do girls automatically lump me into the "friends" category if I'm trying to have some sort of intellectually stimulating conversation? A few girls can have a decent intellectual convo since they know once the convo ends, I'll be onto "other things", but it seems like most girls simply cannot do this with me. Maybe it has something to do with the MTV brainwashing culture.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls aren't logical. They think with their emotions.

Stop thinking logically. That'll fix a lot of your problems right there, reallyfreakinlost. Don't think about WHY something works or doesn't. Just take what works and apply it to your personality, and use it!

Reaction score
Its hard not to use "logic" because its easier for me to do calculus than to processes thoughts such as am I coming on too strongly, when should i kiss her, why isn't she showing interest, how can i impress her, etc. you talk about not using logic then what should i use, my feelings? I do have feelings, and its usually in the form of a trance when a girl looks into my eyes... when this happens I put the girl onto a pedestal, which makes her a goddess, and this makes me even more insecure and nervous than i was in the beginning. Some guys can "not take girls seriously" and get to making out with them in no time. I am not one of these guys. It seems like girls only like guys who treat them like MEAT. However, you girls always dump on guys who actually show you RESPECT. WHY IS THIS. I'm not trying to be LOGICAL but it seems like EVERY THING you girls do goes against all sense of... i don't know... thinking? I understand that feelings are important for you, but why do you go for guys who DON'T have feelings, because its usually THESE guys who DON'T take you seriously, and you get TURNED OFF by guys who are too serious, because they're the ones who have FEELINGS. So I mean, I'm not trying to use logic, but it seems like the less feelings I have, the better I do with women. What's up with that?

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
no way, you are way too honest for a chick :down:

nice try pretending to be one, but next time at least post a nude pic of yourself or something and it will be more convincing on us :crackup:

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reallyfreakinlost and princess jo can both go to hell.

these people just registered their accounts yesterday.

Reaction score
Hitman10000 said:
reallyfreakinlost and princess jo can both go to hell.

these people just registered their accounts yesterday.
What are you going to do, hitman, shoot me?

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have it backwards. Girls don't want the GUY to show emotion. THEY have the emotions. They want YOU, the guy, to stir up the emotions inside of her. That's what those "jerks" do. They'll make love to her and make her feel great, then walk out and tell her to clean the house before he gets back. Its a rollercoaster for her, and they love that sh*t.

What you need to do is, give her that same rollercoaster of emotion, without being a total abusive jerk. That's what a lot of the techniques and stuff on this site is for. Neg-hits and such.

As for the "guys who actually show girls RESPECT". Well, think about it. If you had a girl that followed you everywhere, always agreed with you, did all sorts of undeserved deeds for you, and basically was your little lapdog, would you love and respect her? No. It works the same for girls.

You need to take a gander or two at the DJ bible. You're spouting out some newbie stuff. You still have the AFC mindset.

Princess Jo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I adore guys who are muscular, I don't like wimps, most of the hot guys don't worship girls because they don't have to to get us, I would love to be worshiped by a hot guy, but it doesn't ever happen to me, because they don't have to do that, the only guys who worship me are the types that a girl like myself isn't attracted to or wants, as they can't get any other girls to go out with them anyway.

What I do like is when I am out jogging along the beach, working out at the gym, or just walking around in my local shopping mall, and a really hot young guy calls me hot, cute, sexy, or whatever, this impresses me and makes me feel awesome.

I work extremely hard on keeping my body fit, so when a hot young guy compliments me, I love it.

When I was a young girl of 18 I liked guys who were a few years older than me, but now I'm 32 I am always dreaming about the hot young 17 to 20 year old guys, things have changed. :up:

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you going to do, hitman, shoot me?
Ignore list you?

Report you for IP#ban?

You are 13 years old, and found this page by typing "how to talk to girlz" into Google. Come back in 5 (years).

Princess Jo

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ4Life said:
no way, you are way too honest for a chick :down:

nice try pretending to be one, but next time at least post a nude pic of yourself or something and it will be more convincing on us :crackup:
I am girl who is visiting this site so that I can learn more about guys, it seems like there are no other girls using this site, maybe they just read the posts without posting anything themselves. :rolleyes:

Princess Jo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
Ignore list you?

Report you for IP#ban?

You are 13 years old, and found this page by typing "how to talk to girlz" into Google. Come back in 5 (years).
You are extremely negative, you would rather read false stories written by guys who claim that they are successful with woman, than a thread written by a woman herself, pull your head in and you might just learn something new.;)

TheMan425

Don Juan
Reaction score
princess...chances are your not all that sexy, hot girls dont go around saying "hey im hot", especially on the internet when a 350lbs women that looks like a walrus could say im sexy like carmen electra (or whoever you fancy). sexy girls dont need to brag but anyways thats besides the point

when you came to this site (which was yesterday by the way), what did it say at the top of the page? something like... "Learn the secrets of meeting, dating, and ATTRACTING women" right? well thats exactly what everybody is here for. not to give women what they WANT. sure you might WANT a hot, handsome guy. but we dont need to be all that handsome or muscular to get your phone number and show you a good time by taking you out on a date. if that was the case, half of this site would be dedicated to the secrets of looking handsome. sure we need to be confident and perhaps fun to be around but that all goes without saying. what you want and what youre attracted to are two totally different subjects. so before you go around posting all this nonsense about how to impress women and what you WANT out of us, i suggest you do a bit of research and find out what this site is actually about.

Princess Jo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
Careful how you phrase that around here. These little nooblets are running wild.
These guys just don't want to read posts written by a girl, even though they hope to attract us, they are weird. :yes:

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are extremely negative, you would rather read false stories written by guys who claim that they are successful with woman, than a thread written by a woman herself, pull your head in and you might just learn something new.
I wasn't talking to you Princess. I was talking to reallyfreakinlost, just like in the quote.

Wierd, how you just confused yourself with reallyfreakinlost.

Wierder, how the "two of you" registered at the same time.

(Duh)

TheMan425

Don Juan
Reaction score
also weird how one posted how to impress guys and one how to impress women. hmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.