Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Will Tell You How To Impress Girls Because I Am One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Princess Jo said:
32 is young.:yes:
And 42 is till "quite young"... Who are you kidding?:crackup:

The really hot hot girls are in their early to mid twenties. I'm NOT saying all women in their 30s are ugly, but no 30ish woman can be "hot" in the sense that she "can virtually get any guy she wants".

Your prime is already way behind you my dear attention wh*re friend...:cry: :crackup:

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a quick note on your wanting to "learn about guys" by reading this forum:

DON'T.

There are an abundance of trolls, liars, flame-baiters, deluded people...

Not an accurate representation of the general male population.

(No offence guys, but you know it's true. Of course there are some genuine people too but lately you can just feel the forum decreasing in integrity)

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
ok listen, all you losers who are *****ing at this woman/troll........ur missing the point!!!

it all mite b fake, it mite b a troll, it mite be a woman whos 32 whos hot, it mite be a boy whos 14 and fat, but somehow, someway the advice given by princess jo is valid, and it goes along with ALOT of wat i been trying to say!!!

LOOKS MATTER THE MOST - hot girls haaaaaaate to be hollored at and just started at by all the AFC losers who cant approach her.

AND

hot girls HATE to be approached by guys outta their leauge (aka below them lookswise), no hot girl wants an average lookin random guy to go up to her and try to ask her where shes from and if shes single WTF IS THAT???

Jo is absoultely CORRECT that a hot girl would LOVE it if a hot guy complimented her, in fact thats the 1 case scenario where girls like to be cold approached - by a good looking or great looking guy who compliments her and says hi.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Princess Jo said:
If I'm a girl then I'm an attention wh0re, you are all very cruel. :cry:
Your full of sh** and so not a girl, dont make me rip apart you lame posts!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Princess Jo said:
This is a cool site, I'm a girl, a very hot one, I'm still sexy at 32...
You just keep telling yourself that... Now go back under your bridge you hairy toed little troll... :crackup:

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
ok listen, all you losers who are *****ing at this woman/troll........ur missing the point!!!

it all mite b fake, it mite b a troll, it mite be a woman whos 32 whos hot, it mite be a boy whos 14 and fat, but somehow, someway the advice given by princess jo is valid, and it goes along with ALOT of wat i been trying to say!!!

LOOKS MATTER THE MOST - hot girls haaaaaaate to be hollored at and just started at by all the AFC losers who cant approach her.

AND

hot girls HATE to be approached by guys outta their leauge (aka below them lookswise), no hot girl wants an average lookin random guy to go up to her and try to ask her where shes from and if shes single WTF IS THAT???

Jo is absoultely CORRECT that a hot girl would LOVE it if a hot guy complimented her, in fact thats the 1 case scenario where girls like to be cold approached - by a good looking or great looking guy who compliments her and says hi.
LMAO that's exactly what I was thinking bro, but I thought ima str8 up pimp was gonna say it before you did lol.

Skip is so ****ing right, even if she or he isn't what he says, its valid advice.

Women don't like to be stared at and NOT approached. She didn't say NOT stared at, she said stared at and then NOT approached, and I wouldn't either. That's called STALKING, the AFCs just don't wanna admit it.

Confidence is key, but she also said having good looks to back it up is great. If you ask any women, any attractive women is going to LOVE being with a guy who looks good AND has his **** together, over a guy who looks like **** and has his **** together, whether you'd like to admit that or not is your choice.

Finally, she is right, some of you are taking this way out of proportion, "z0mG its angelus!!!1111oneoneone let's call teh m0ds and have him banned so that we can go back to KBJing for the rest of our lives w00t!". Just take the damn advice and stop being such paranoid people.

Also, whoever said you can't be hot at 32.

Take a trip to NYC, Amsterdam, Miami, or LA and tell me that again.

Edit:

I also find it funny that guys are so quick to call BS because she said she's hot, yet half of you guys have made up stories or "doctored" stories about how "great" you are with women when you meet them, all four times a year ;)

JezDuffield

Banned
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
You just keep telling yourself that... Now go back under your bridge you hairy toed little troll... :crackup:
You might be a TROLL, I might be a TROLL, Princess Jo might be a TROLL, who gives a FU-ck, the advice is far superior to the CRAP that I am used to reading in here, looks really do matter, women can also be SEXY at 32, my WIFE is SEXY at 38. :cool:

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow wtf?? Luke and the rest of you people, what the hell is your major malfunction??

This is a chick/dude/whatever giving you straightforward advice. TAke it or leave it. I think it's good advice so I'm going to take it.

Anyways, my real quarrel is about this: E-THUG WANNABES. Ok you guys keep using negs and trying to be C&F ON THE GODDAM INTERNET. Stop giving this person sh1t because you think you're all macho and stuff on the INTERNET. Jesus Christ you guys are fokin PATTHEETICCC.

I agree with JEz. A girl comes on here and posts something USEFUL and like an angry mob of motherFers you guys attack?? Goddam.

When Viper and DreamXtheretard and other people post, I didn't see them get attacked like this. You actually wanna help for some reason.

When Angelus comes to post some useful stuff, Krassus goes after his ass because he's a liar,but who cares, why did he attack him? Why doesn't he go after people like DrBread and get them banned and start an internet manhunt for those idiots?

But when a chick comes online why do you start to hate? Why do you bring your personal emotions of getting hurt in real life by girls, into a place like this where we can learn from each other with out hate?? This slows us down, and turns away people who genuinely want to help, or at worst, share their experiences and opinions.

Ok that's my 2 cents. peace

Reaction score
Potbelly said:
Wow wtf?? Luke and the rest of you people, what the hell is your major malfunction??

This is a chick/dude/whatever giving you straightforward advice. TAke it or leave it. I think it's good advice so I'm going to take it.
Her advice is worst than Gunwitch.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Her advice is worst than Gunwitch.
How is it worse? You don't have any warrants to anything you say. Plug your pie hole with some common sense next time you wanna post something. Everything she said seems to make sense. If a hot chick came up to you saying she thought you were cute, wouldn't you feel attractive and be happy? I know I would. Why shouldn't it be the same for girls?

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are fvcking stupid.

She gave you good honest advice.

Luke you have never had sex before and you are ugly and in your 30s.

Stop being ugly and try to get laid Gunwitch style. You will.

JezDuffield

Banned
Reaction score
cant think of a user name said:
Just a quick note on your wanting to "learn about guys" by reading this forum:

DON'T.

There are an abundance of trolls, liars, flame-baiters, deluded people...

Not an accurate representation of the general male population.

(No offence guys, but you know it's true. Of course there are some genuine people too but lately you can just feel the forum decreasing in integrity)
Why is it that all of the guys and girls who joined this web site in 2006 are being attacked as so called trolls, what was so fantastic about the site two or three years ago, I keep reading this. :down:

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JezDuffield said:
what was so fantastic about the site two or three years ago, I keep reading this. :down:
Go back and read the posts, and see for yourself.

Funny thing is, you'd figure the newer crop would be wayy BETTER than the older posters - with the benefit of all this new knowledge available to them. But in fact, they are waayyy worse, lol!

JezDuffield

Banned
Reaction score
Some people are obviously using this site for their own enjoyment, to have some fun and write some very bizarre and untrue stories, whilst others are very serious about their being successful with the hottest babes, if they are paying to use their internet services then they have the right to do as they please concerning their use of it, trolls are just people having some fun, it is best just to ignore them. :cool:

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
*peeks out from behind the battered flame shield*

....Hey Princess Jo..... you ok?

Hang in there. This isn't over yet.

*ducks under shield again*

JezDuffield

Banned
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
Ignore list you?

Report you for IP#ban?

You are 13 years old, and found this page by typing "how to talk to girlz" into Google. Come back in 5 (years).
Over 300 posts in two months well and truly places you into the troll status catagory yourself, if all new 2006 So Suave users are really trolls, then I wouldn't be reporting anyone else to be banned, as you yourself might be banned as well. :mad: :kick: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.